RACE :]

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dara excitedly grab her car keys in her bedside table and decided to go to the place her mom told her. She grab her backpack and made her way to her car that her parents gave her before as a wedding present, a pink lamborghini reventon which is especially ordered for her.
(HER CAR: http://imthedamselindistress.tumblr.com/post/1103886214/via-isawmeinyoureyes-joemarprinceb-okaii)
 
"I miss racing! Oh God!" she shout loudly. It's her first time driving that car and also her first time to drive again after what happened to her. Before, she was advised not to drive by TOP so she stop racing even though it hurts her.
 
The car is very pretty it has nice gadgets inside and very friendly to the one who will use it. Aside from the fact that it's her fave color. She plugged her iPAD to her car component and started playing her favorite songs. 
 
She is busy listening to the song of her fave girl group 2ne1 when someone suddenly made a loud and annoying honk behind her.
 
She looks at her rear view mirror, she saw a car same as hers but with a black color.
 
The driver keeps on honking and signaled that it’s going to take over.
 
The road she is taking is not really huge. She doesn’t want to slow down so she put her car at the edge of the road so the other car can take the road first.
 
She waited for the for the car to take over, but it stayed on behind and it gave a loud horn again, to her annoyance, she stepped at the gas and drive faster.
 
“Damn this driver” Dara said.
 
As she drives faster, she saw the other car speeding up also, they were like racing, competing. She took the whole left side of the road, she doesn’t want to give way for the other car. Dont dare to mess up with me you dimwit!
 
Dara got annoyed with the guy on black lambhorginni. She switch off the music and calm herself and take a deep breath and drives in full speed.
 
She look again at the right side and she saw the other guy glaring at her, she glares back and she smiles again and put her tongue out like a child.
 
"Ommo, that guy is familiar!" she felt relax while driving. She hit the break and it made a sudden left turn and a screech then she hit the gas again to speed up.
 
"Yes! Racing is really my passion."she sigh.
 
She continued her driving without glancing or looking behind. She calm herself and look again at her rear view mirror and she doesn’t see any car from behind. But after a few seconds the car she can see the car again at the rearview mirror.
 
"Is this person going to the resort also?" still annoyed with the guy in the black car.
 
She reached the resort in just 20 minutes and then hurriedly went down only to see someone she doesn't expect to see right now.
 
 
devil devil devil
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
Pissed with the pink lambhorginni I tried my best to fasten my driving. 
 
I saw the girl clenched and her grip on her wheels tightened. I smiled seeing her like that. I saw her move on her car and then suddenly fasten his pace.
 
I was shocked on what the girl did.
 
Whoa, how can she drive like that?
 
I'm not so used on girls who knows how to drive fast, but believe me, I was awed by how she manages to drive fast like that. I rarely see girls like her who because the girls that I know is like those es who doesn't even know how to drive. 
 
But the girl in that pink car look tough and deadly but very cute.
 
"She looks similar to my wife. Hmm"
 
After a few minutes I stop to loosen up my tie and then went back to racing. I felt odd because the girl stops on the resort I was going to check in. Then I saw her with that annoyed look and disgust look plus a schocked look.
 
"What are you doing here?" she shouted!
 
"Eh? I should be the one asking you that!" I shouted back!
 
"Good morning Maam Dara and Sir Jiyong. Welcome to Relationship Resort and Sanctuary where love begins to root on couples life. Allow me to guide you both to your room." a girl in uniform suddenly popped out from nowhere.
 
"Wait Miss, you know us?" I asked her.
 
"Yes Sir! We know both of you. You two are newly weds and is having some difficult time together because you are not in good terms. So this place will help you develop something towards each other."
 
"Whattttttttt??? Are you kidding us?" my wife's angry face can be shown by now! She look scary. Haha
 
"NO Maam. Your parents ask us this! And you cannot leave this resort until next week. So you will be spending one week together. So let's go to your room." she led us to the third floor. "This will be your room for one week. Have a sweet honeymoon Maam and Sir." then she bid goodbye.
 
"OMMO, I think I'm doomed." I heard her stomping her feet.
 
" parents!" I cursed. This does not help our situation this will only worse. I cannot stay with this girl. Jiyong think, think of and idea to get rid of her!
 
"Dont curse our parents!" she kicked me and went to the room.
 
"Yaaa, you violent !" I was touching my knee, it hurts uh! Arrg!
 
"Whoahhhh, only one bed eh? Only one room, one bathroom?" scanning the place!
 
"Huh?" I went to her and oh this means trouble!
 
 
smiley smiley smiley
 
sorry for the late updates. some parts of this is similar to others.
i will try hard to update 3 chapters per day but now a days i've been very busy with school.
hope you understand me guys. :)
 
thank you to my new subscribers!
feel free to comment and criticize this work!