did they approve it or not?

it hurts

SUNGJONG'S POV:

" LEE SUNGJONG, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING..." my parents sceamed and i jumped up in fear, i fear getting hurt, but nothing will hurt more if i can't be with the one i love and i said " I-I was cuddling with my boyfriend." and my dad looked at me with anger " W-WHAT BO-BOYFRIEND YOU SAID" and he wanted to slap me and i closed my eyes. " Sir, please, wait up." i heard and i opened my eyes, MyungSoo was holding my dad's wrist.

he let go and took a step back.and bowed 90 degrees and said " Sir, i love you son and i know being gay means people would look down on you, but we really love each other and i only wanted to make SungJong happy, so please sir, please approve my relationship with your son SungJong" and before my dad could say anything i bowed too " DAD, i know that after hearing this you don't want me as your son anymore, but i really love MyungSoo and he can make me smile, so please approve my relationship with him as dad, and then you will never hear a thing from me anymore" and i closed my eyes waiting for the answer.

" WHAHAHAHA...." my dad started to laugh and my mom smiled. i looked up, wondering what's wrong and i looked at MyungSoo and he at me. my parents stopped laughing and my mom said " you really took your time to tell us" and my dad spoke too " yeah, sorry son, that scene just now, i wanted to know how much he would love you. but since he bowed 90 degrees for me and asking to approve your relationship, i already approved it." and my face lit up and i jumped on MyungSoo and i wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him passionatly " Myung, " was all i could say and he hugged me back.

but before we could go on with being happy my dad said " But..." i should have known that there is always a but. " only in one condition" my dad said " i'll take it." MyungSoo said and i looked at him " what baby?" he said " what if he says that you can only be a boyfriend?" i said and i looked at my feet, ' what if he's gonna leave me...' i thought and MyungSoo lift my head and gave me a small kiss on my lips and whispered " then i would kidnap you and bring us to a country far and far from your parents and then marry you." and i blushed knowing that he would do anything to stay with me and i hugged him.

*cough* and my dad got our attention again. " let me go on please, the condition is first never, never hurt my son or i'll kill you, second never cheat on him and thirth marry my son" and i looked at my dad  " i will" MyungSoo said and my dad smiled at me " Son, we love you, i'll give you to the person you love , but please don forget us" and my mom looked sad.

i let go off Myung and ran to my parents and hugged them " you are the best parents ever " i said and i cried, out of joy, but also out sadness, i didn't want to let go off my parents and they broke the hug and my mom looked at me " SungJong, my son please be happy and make sure you often come and visit your old parents ok?" my mom said and i nodded. i went back to MyungSoo and my dad said " oh and dont make love at midnight and dont make loud sounds ok? we are old, we need to rest" and i chunckeld, i really love my parents.

and they let us alone and we went to my room and we cuddled on bed and MyungSoo said "your parents are awesome." and i nodded "then when are we gonna meet your parents " i said and he looked a me "well, my parents kinda kicked me out when they knew i was gay." he said and i hugged him, "don't worry  i'm sure my parents would love you" and he smiled.  we stayed over a few more days more, and finnally it was time to go back to the dorm. i huggeed my parents one more time and we walked away.

soon we reached the dorm again and all the infinite members hugged me and took me in the dorm again. i called the manager to tell him that i wanted to go back to the group. i knew it would get difficult, but to m surprise he never really took me out the group. they just did some talkshows and concert, with a lie, that i was sick or something. i hung up and went to the others. there was no place anmore and i wanted to standeep red. but MyungSoo made me sat on his lap and i bushed . So we talked and talked about nessasary and nonsense and after a while all of them approved our relation ship and no one flipped.

" hey, how about calling Key and Jonghyun hyung, yunho and Jaejoong hyung?" Woohyun said, " why" i asked. "well... since they are gay and a couple." he said and i shocked, " r-really Key hyung is gay and with who?" i said and he told me about JongKey and YunJae. so after talking a lot we decided to call JongKey and YunJae,they had busy schendules  (yeah, not only singing, if you know what i mean...) but they didn't mind to come to come to us.

________________________________________________________

hi, fan1901 here,

it's a short story and soon jongKey and YunJae will come for a chapter.

you might think why those two couples?...well... cause i ship them.

i really have nothing to tell anymore.

but who want some MyungJong ? please comment and subscribe.

thanks for reading.

bye bye^ ^ fan1901