come back again.

it hurts

SUNGJONG'S POV:

i was back by my parents, i've been here for a few weeks already, i was happy to see them again, but my happiness has washed away since the moment i knew MyungSoo didn't love me. all i did was siting in my room and looking out the window without moving. every night i cried myself in sleep.i felt myself pretty weak, i couldn't even forget him.

i sat up and  my laptop and went to watch some videos. soon i found some videos about MyungSoo and Bae Suzy, my heart it turned into dust. so he already replaced me that fast and a tear fell down my cheek, i couldn't breath anymore duel the pain. i knew, i should forget him, but i couldn't since i love him but for him it was so easy, cause he didn't even love me.

and i turned off the laptop again and sighed, i went to the livingroom and i heard the doorbell. and i went open the door, and MyungSoo stood there.'how did he know i was here?' i thought and my pain and fear grew and i quickly wanted to close the door but i was not fast enough and he pushed the door open and came in.

with every step he came closer i went back till i couldn't go any further. he placed his hands near my head and came closer. now instead of hands he placed his elbows next to my head, he was so close right now and i could smell him clearly, what did i missed his scent. suddenly he leaned closer and then he kissed me.

i gasped and he pushed his tounge in my mouth and started to explore my mouth. I was happy, since it was the first kiss we ever shared that lovers would share too, but at the smae time it hurts me,  since i knew that for him it hasn't any meaning. and then he let go and placed his head in my neck and said " i missed you SungJong, nodbody can replace you nor i want to replace you."

--------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 " i missed you SungJong, nodbody can replace you nor i want to replace you." i said as i placed my head in his neck.  but because he didn't response i looked up and he looked hurt. ' i'm too late right, now he hates me and never, never wants me anymore.' i thought.

and i backed away with a sad smile and said " those few weeks i had thought about my feelings for you, i knew i've treaten you wrong, and i hope you forgive me." he still didn't response so i just said "SungJong, if you want to forgive me, please hug me then." but he didn't move and my heart it began to creak. i slowly backed away further and said " so, this means you don't forgive me right."

and i walked away i opened the door and looked back one more time. i sighed and closed the door ' i'm really too late, already' i thought and walked to the elevator.

-----------------------

NO ONE'S POV:

MyungSoo walked to the elevators while SungJong was still in daze ' MyungSoo ki-kissed me' he thought and ttouched his lips, than he just replayed the scene in his head and screamed. and run out his house 'oh, no MyungSoo, he...he's gonna leave me' he thought and he saw MyungSoo standing in front of the elevator's door, and he jumped in him and hugged him tightly.

MyungSoo turned around and SungJong kissed him on the mouth. He was surprised and pushed SungJong off himself. it shocked SungJong and he backed away "oh, sorry, i forgot that i promised not to touch you or to come near you i'm sorry" he said and turned around and wanted to run, but before he could ran MyungSoo already grabbed his hand and turned him around, so SungJong was facing his chest and pulled him into a bonecrushing hug.

SungJong looked up and MyungSoo pecked his lips and said " thanks SungJong baby for forgiving me... eh... i hope you dont have a new boyfriend right?" MyungSoo asked in fear " N-no, i don't have one, i couldn't forget you nor stop loving you." SungJong said in happy tears. MyungSoo kissed him again and this time full of passion and love.

' Mhmmm...the kiss it feels so good and different, than the one before' SungJong thought and they parted away and he looked at MyungSoo " Myung, why does this kiss feels different than the one before" and he pecked SongJongs lips "because i putted all my love in it, to give it to the one i truely love" he said and made MyungSoo blush.

it began to get cold and both of them walked back inside SungJongs house and cuddled further. then SungJongs parent came home " LEE SUNGJONG, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING..." and Sungjong jumped up.

____________________________________________

Oh my , SungJong's parents came home, will they aprove their relation ship?

and finally MyungSoo known his feelings for SungJong.

thanks for reading.

lynnsiow, toshiba19, kpopbee, LoveNaNa and all those silent readers.

bye bye^ ^fan1901