Why???

it hurts

NO ONE'S POV:

SungJong waked up with an aching back, ofcourse it will hurt since he slept on the ground. he brushed his teeth and walked out the room. soon he stands in front of MyungSoo. he got a hurt expression and quickly walked pass him. When breakfast started SungJong sat on a different place. a seat far and far away from the person he loved. he kept glancing and soon MyungSoo noticed and glared at him.

He quickly looked away.' i couldn't help it.' he thought. an hour left and it was time for fan signing and they went to the car. they sat so that MyungSoo and SungJong were sitting next to each other and SungJong sat close to the door and made sure he didn't touch MyungSoo. the car made a turn and MyungSoo fell on SungJong. SungJong back away further from him and apoligized. eventhought it wasn't his fault. when they arrived he went to the manager " manager hyung, i want to say that i want to sit so fur as it possible away from MyungSoo, can you do that for me?" he asked and the manager nodded and he even didn't asked anything.

--------------------------------

SUNGJONG'S POV:

i asked the manager " manager hyung, i want to say that i want to sit so fur as it possible away from MyungSoo, can you do that for me?" and he nodded. 'now he cant be angry at me anymore. how am i suppose to keep this distance from him if we live together.' i thought and i sighed maybe i should leave the group... and then the others called me and i rushed to them. i was really close to MyungSoo and before he could look i took a big step away from him. we did our greeting and went to sit down. as i ordered the manager put me on the other side of the table.

i sighed, the first fans came and i signed their cds and smiled after thousend and thousend of fans we were done and i the fan meeting began and they started to ask questions. " MyungSoo oppa, do you love SungJong?" a fangirl asked and he walked to me and almost kissed me. and the fans screamed and he turned back to her and said "does this answers your question? " and she nodded. my heart it beated fast but at the same time it bleeded faster. after some couple more questions we stopped bowed and walked away. the other walked away and i stood there and they turned around.

i cried, 'i really cant handle this' i thought and they looked at me. i noticed that they looked and i lookd up with a sad smile and said" i'm sorry guys, i really cant handle it. please find a new member that can replace me. and MyungSoo, you can relax, now i wont bother you anymore, please go and find the person you really love, not some fake love with me." and i ran away, i heard they yell my name but i didn't care. as soon as i came outside, it was raining. the sky must be crying too, maybe the sky lost something he loved. and i kept running and running till i couldn't go further anymore.

i looked up and the rain washed my tears away, and i looked up and wisheperd " i love you MyungSoo, thanks for pretending you loved me." and it kept raining and raining and after a few hours i got cold and searched for a taxi and rode home. all the lights were off and i quietly walked in and grabbed all my stuff, but before i left the dorm i went to check MyungSoo and saw him sleeping i went closer and gave him a kiss, a sweet kiss, that tells that i love him. a hesitate kiss, that tells i said goodbye. i went back to my birthplace, back to my parents in Seoul and hoped that i would easily replaced by an other.

---------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

i saw SungJong crying and my heart ached. why did my heart ached, i liked him as a member not as a lover, when he confessed, i only said yes cause i didn't want that the band would break up. and i looked at him and he said " i'm sorry guys, i really cant handle it. please find a new member that can replace me. and MyungSoo, you can relax, now i wont bother you anymore, please go and find the person you really love, not some fake love with me"

and somehow it really hurts me , no one can replace him, he is a part of our family and then he ran away, i wanted to go after him but SungYeol stopped me and shaked his head. later on we got back to our dorm and i began to yell at him " WHY DID YOU STOP ME? SUNGYEOL, WHAT IF HE GOT KIDNAPPED AND THEN ?" and then he slapped me and yelled back "SO NOW YOU CARE ABOUT HIM? DO YOU KNOW WHY HE RAN, BECAUSE YOU HURT HIM. I READ THAT LETTER HE GAVE YOU. REALLY HOW CAN YOU DO THAT, MYUNGSOO?"

i couldn't speak and ran upstairs to my room and hold his pillow. his scent was almost gone, and i sighed,' why do i feel so hurt, did i really love him?' i thought and i fell asleep. in my dreams i saw SungJong and he gave me a sweet but hurtful kiss that tells that he loved me and that he would go. the next morning i woke up and felt my cheek burning a bit like if someone hit me hard, but it didn't hurt.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

So SungJong left... PLEASE DONT HATE ME...

 

myungSoo maybe he have feelings for him... or thats the way he tells SungJong that he love him...

anyway, i will make sure they dont be apart when the story finished.

so comment and subscribe.

and WAUW... 84 views just for one chapter.

 

thanks for reading my storys.

is there someone who love JongKey, then please read my other fanfics and tell me if you liked it or not.

for now

bye bye^  ^ fan1901