D-E-A-D, Dead.

Until The End

"Now, new pupils. Go take your seat at the unoccupied seats back there." He stood up from his seat and motioned them to hurry to take their seats.

You widened your eyes when you heard what's coming out of your teacher's mouth. *Back there? ... BACK THERE?!*

You snapped your head to the empty unoccupied tables besides yours. *Wait. When did those get there?!*

You put your hands at both sides of your cheeks. *. Out of all places to put those seats, why at the back?*

Screaming inside your head like a mad woman, you shook your head side to side in horror.

"Are you okay?" the voice came from your right.

You stopped what you're doing.

Turning your head to the side, you are now facing the table beside yours.

 

 

 

It's the guy that stared at you.

Your heart stopped, but not like those heart-stopped-like-oh-my-i-love-him way but in a heart-stopped-holy--what-is-he-doing-there way, and your breathing stopped too. *I am dead. D-E-A-D. DEAD.*

"Hey, are you okay?" the guy asked again, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You gulped and accidentally choked on nothing. You cleared you throat. "Y-yeah, I'm okay."

You turned your head away from him and stared out the window. You face palmed, *Damn. That was way too embarrassing. And why did i stuttered?!* 

----------------------------------------------------------

Double update!

But this one a short one. Sorry T-T