Instant-friends

Until The End

You wrote down everything you see on the chalkboard- even the doodles at the corner of it. *Wow. I am proud of myself today.* 

It was the last period and after the bell rings; HELLO TO WEEKEND!

You packed your things and was about to leave until you heard a 'cough' behind you.

"Excuse me, your pencil fell when you were packing your stuff. So..." 

You turned around to stand face to face with a chest. You raised a brow and looked up only to meet a smiling face. You looked at him for a few good seconds until you realized you were standing a little bit too close. You cleared your throat and looked around.

He grabbed your hand and placed the pencil in your hand. "There."

You blinked and retreat your hand and place it on your side again. "Thanks, Um..?"

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He smiled and took a hold of your hand. Shaking your hand, he tilted his head to the side. "And you are...?"

"Minjoo. Yong Minjoo." You said, shaking his hand back. You smiled and was about to let go but Chanyeol turned you around so that your back was facing him and grabbed your shoulder, leading you to where the other new students.

"Hey, guys! Meet my new friend; Yong Minjoo." Chanyeol introduced and draped an arm on your shoulder.

You were startled by his movement and jumped a bit.

"Woah, calm down there. No need to be so excited to meet my friends." said Chanyeol as he patted your head.

You did a facepalm and shook your head, *This guy.*

"Minjoo! This guy is Suho. And that guy is Kai. And those two are D.O and Sehun." Chanyeol moved closer and leaned down to you ear, "You can call D.O Kyungsoo. He won't mind since you're friends with me." He whispered and leaned away.

"Oh, and this guy is Baekhyun." He pointed to the direction where he is. You noticed that he was staring at you since Chanyeol started to introduce you to his friends. You raised a brow at him and he just looked away.

Chanyeol clapped his hands. "Now that everybody knows who's who, let's go somewhere to eat. I'm hungry." 

"Yeah, me too."

"Me three!"

You recognize that the two was Kai and Sehun. 

"Two votes! Plus me, so that's three votes. We win. No arguments. Let's go. Chop-chop, people. Which forest do you want to go, Sehu-" Chanyeol blabbed and started to walk towards the exit but stopped in his track as he remember that you were still here.

"Humans!" he shouted as he throw his hands in the air and walked towards you. The rest of Exo-K sighed, some even did a facepalm. Chanyeol put his arm around your shoulder and walked towards Sehun. He too, put his arm around his shoulder too and turned his head to him.

"You know, Forest, those restaurants that has many plants, those restaurants that i called a forest?" He signaled Sehun to play along with him. 

"Oh y-yeah. Those restaurants that served good food. We should let Minjoo pick, though. Since she's coming with us too, right?"

You were about to protest but Chanyeol pulled you closer to him, "Of course she is! Right, Minjoo?"

"Actually-" You started and got cut off again. This time by Kai.

"She should totally come with us! She's our friend too now. And I bet she's hungry too."

"Really, I should proba-"

"Let's go then! Suho Hyung, lead the way!" He shouted and pointed forward for Suho to lead the way.

You sighed and let yourself being dragged by Chanyeol to God knows where.

----------------------------

Thank you all for waiting! I just finish my final exams 3 days ago and went out of town to refresh myself.

There might be some typos but, yeah

Comments are loved! ^__^