Food and Awkward moment

Until The End

"I thought you guys said you were hungry." You said as you eat your ramen. Glancing at the trio claiming that they were hungry earlier, you noticed that they're fidgeting in their seats.

Looking at the others, you see that their food looked untouched. Deciding to just let them be, you start eating again to finish your ramen. 

"So, Minjoo," Suho began, "It's a pleasure to have you here having dinner with us. And I'm sorry on behalf Chanyeol for dragging you with us here." He smiled and eat a little from his ramen. Chanyeol gasped and dropped his chopsticks as he heard the word 'dragging' and faced his hyung which was seated beside him.

"I did not! I didn't drag Minjoo with us. I simply lead her, okay?" he defended. "Yeah, Lead. Tsk." Kyungsoo scoffed as he unwillingly ate his ramen. Chanyeol threw him a look.

"Pleasure's mine," You said and return his smile. You took a glance at Chanyeol, "Nah, It's okay. It's been a long time since I have dinner with bunch of people, so it's nice to have one again."

It's true. Since your parents are barely at home due to some important business they have to take care, you started to have dinner alone. You've asked your maids and butlers to join, but they refused because it's against the house rules your parents gave.

"Tell us about yourself." Kai propped his chin on his hand. You took a sip from your drink, "Well, my name is Yong Minjoo. I was born in Seoul and I have a brother named Yong Junhyung who's currently studying at Japan."

"What about your parents?"

At the mention of your parents, your face fell for a second and then return to your usual expression. "They're at Paris. Taking care some business, they said." You managed a small smile and took a sip of your drink.

Kai noticed how your face fell when he mentioned your parents, deciding to frop the subject, he began asking more of non-parents related questions.

You felt comfortable with them after all the conversation through out the dinner. Chanyeol asked the most ridiculous questions to you while Kai and Sehun joked around and highfived each other when they say something they think it's funny or something. Suho would apologize to you time to time for the trio behaviour they're showing. Baekhyun become more open to you and at least talk to you here and there. Kyungsoo talked about all of their behaviour in the dorm and outside to you only while the others talk or debate about something.

You glanced at the clock that is attached to the wall, "Ah, it's late." You mumbled, but Chanyeol heard you. "AH, IT IS!" He flails his arms around, almost knocking Kyungsoo's face in the process. "Do you need a company to walk you home? It's pretty dark outside." said Suho as he looked outside the shop's window.

"Nah, it's okay. I can walk home myself." You declinced and rose from your seat. "Thank you for the dinner, guys." You beamed, bowed and was about to take off when someone grabbed your wrist. "But it's dark outside," You looked at the hand and then at the owner of the hand. "I won't let you walk home alone in this hour. And plus, you're a girl. What if you bumped into a gang or some ?" It was Chanyeol. 

You softened. "Let Baekhyun walk you home. Since he have nothing to do after this." You took a glance at Baekhyun who immediately looked away. *But it will be awkward if there's only two of us....*

"Bu-"

"No buts, young lady." 

Your shoulder slumped and you nodded, agreeing to Chanyeol.

They all walked you to the exit, Chanyeol faced Baekhyun, "Now you, make sure she arrived safely." Baekhyun just nodded and walked outside first. "Bye, guys. Thanks again for the dinner. I had a good time." You waved and followed Baekhyun out.

"Where to?" Baekhyun asked since he doesn't know your adress. You lead the way and Baekhyun followed. No one dared to talk or start a conversation since it was pretty awkward between you and him.

After what seems like 20 minutes or so, you both arrived at your house. "Well, this is my stop." You rubbed your neck awkwardly and was about to enter your house until you turn around and faced him, "Thanks for walking me home, Baekhyun." You didn't know what to do then, so you offered a hand shake. He smiled at your action but placed his hand anyways and shook it. "You're welcome. So, see you on Monday?"

You nodded, "Yeah, see you on monday." He did a small wave and walked away, his hands in his pockets. You watched him until he disappeared from your sight. You rang the bell of your house and your maid opened the door for you.

"Welcome home, Miss." The maid bowed and make a way for you to enter. You managed a small smile, bowed a little, and then ran upstairs to your room.

------------------------------------

Hehe. What do you think? ^^

Comments are loved!