Ooh La La, New Students?

Until The End

 

You were sitting at your usual seat in the back. Tapping your pencil at the desk, making some weird beat. The lesson has started but you don't even care. There was a knock on the door, breaking your tapping session. You turned your attention to the door.

The door opened, revealing a guy in your school uniform, following by 5 other guys behind him.

You've never seen them before and then you noticed the paper in their hand.

"Must be new students," You muttered.

"No , Sherlock." The guy who is sitting in front of you suddenly said as he turned to you. 

Your foot was ready to kick his chair until, "Excuse me, Sir. We are the new students?" 

Girls squealed as they heard his voice like his voice is a gift from heaven while the guys snickered.

"Oh, yes yes. Come in, kids." The teacher motioned them to step inside the classroom.

More squeals was heard as 6 of them came and stood in front of the class.

"Go introduce yourselves." The teacher walked to his desk and sat on his seat.

They 6 guys looked at each other and then they all looked at the guy that talked to the teacher. They guy sighed and cleared his throat.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Suho."

"Yo, the name's Chanyeol."

"Kyungsoo. But call me D.O."

"I'm Sehun."

"Baekhyun."

"I'm Kai."

You blocked your ears due to girls squealing here and there.

Rolling your eyes at the squealing girls, you suddenly made an eye contact with one of the new guys.

He stared at you. You raised a brow at him, *What's his name, again?"

The staring contest ends as the teacher clapped his hands to get everyone attention.

--------------------------------------------------

First chap! 

Thank you for those who subscribed and waited for this!

Comments are loved~