KRONOS SOCIETY: Eolas Imperium

NETHERWORLD: Time Masters [APPLY OPEN]

 

Congratulations to.....

Soonyangel!!

 


 

FIRST…

 

Are you masculine or feminine?

Feminine

 

NORMALCY vs SUPERNATURAL

 

There are things they call you in the dimensions. They’re called names. What’s yours?

Her official name's Shin Lian, but she's born as Wu Lian.

Odd. They called you something else before that, right?

She was called Leto of Izalandi, or Leto of the White Fire, depending on who was talking to her.

 

When exactly were you born? So… How old does that make you?

She was born on 23rd April 1993, which makes her almost 19 y.o.

Wait, wait. You couldn’t be that young, right? How old are you really?

She's approximately 60 Kryptons. Pretty old, isn't she ?

 

Gim’me a Google Map. Where are you from?

Beijing, China

Bleak. Make it more factual, will you?

 Izalandi (Quartz) – Dein Izalandum | Seaside

Not being a racist here, but which race are you?

Chinese

What about the other?

 Dein Izalandum

So which infernal human language do you speak?

Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, English

Boring. Anything interesting?

Elvish, Capital Netherion, Regional Netherion

 

WHICH IS HOME?

 

Family ties are one of the things people like us have not in abundance. How was your life? Tell me something worth reading.

Lian was born in Beijing, in China, almost 19 years ago. She lived with her two parents and her older brother called Yi Fan. However, they didn't stay all the four of them a long time. When Lian was three, a big incident happened in the house, setting it on fire. Yi Fan was only 5, but he quickly realized what was happening. He ran to his baby sister, grabbed her hand and led her outside the house, running in the streets to avoid the flames. People were outside calling the firefighters. Fortunately, they weren't far away and they took only some minutes to come, but it was already too late, the siblings' parents were dead. As a consequence, the two children were put in an Chinese orphanage. During 5 years, they lived in this orphanage, being close as usual and trying to get rid of their sadness, if that was even possible.

As Lian was 8, a Korean young couple came to adopt a child. They couldn't have one, so they had decided to go to China to adopt a Chinese girl. They just wanted one child, they didn't have enough money to take two. They totally fell head over heels for the little Lian and adopted her. It was a tearing moment between the two siblings because they knew pretty well they wouldn't be able to see each other anymore because of the barrier of the countries. She was taken in South Korea, more exactly in Seoul, and she started a new life. After some months, she stopped having news from her brother, so she guessed he had been adopted or taken by one of their relatives who found out about their case. Lian was sad, but she had accepted her new life. Her parents were very nice and treated her very well, they grew up quite close. She liked playing with them, going out with them. They taught her the Korean language and they made her attend a good school. Being very intelligent, the young girl learnt very fast, soon she was able to cook, to draw, to paint, to play music, to speak 4 languages and she was one of the top students.

She soon attended high school, without big troubles. She had a pretty simple life and was doing everything to be accepted even though she was a foreigner. Her personality and her vitality made her known in her neighborhood, and everyone liked her. When she was old enough, she started working as a waitress in the café her father owned and worked at. She could earn money by herself and pay the school fees. She had a common life, and she was glad she could find happiness even though her parents died when she was 3.

Do you have friends? I don’t. But this isn’t about me, is it? So tell me about yours.

When she was in the orphanage, she used to be friends with almost all the children who were there, especially a little girl who was her age, whose name was Wan Jia Li. They were very close and grew up together, like two best friends or sisters, but they got separated when Lian was adopted. They only talked thanks to letters and phone after that and never saw each other.

When she started living in South Korea, she had troubles, so she learnt the language very rapidly. Thanks to that, she quickly had new friends because she was quite sociable and her joie de vivre was contagious. Amongst her friends, she has two close friends : her neighbour Kang Sooyoung , a young girl of her age that is exactly like her and that she calls a "twin-of-heart" because of their similarities ; and finally her best friend, Kwon JiYong . The latter is a few years older than her, so he treats her as his little sister, but they are extremely close and they are stuck to each other. They don't have secrets for each other and even if he's older, he talks about anything with her. He's quite overprotective with her, not wanting some random guys to come close to his "princess", but he secretly searches for a good guy for her. There isn't any feeling of love between each other, just pure friendship. They have the same tastes, the same attitudes, and he's always there to protect her and to listen her, and vice versa. People use to think they are a couple since JiYong is really tactile with her and loves suffocating her hugging her. In exchange, she almost forces begs him to keep his blond haircut.

What about intimate relationships? I guess that’s one to miss.

 Park ChanYeol (EXO-K)

She was working in her father's café when she met him. It wasn't a good day for her, she was tired, she had troubles at school, so she wasn't really at her work. Her father had told her to take a break, to rest a bit, but she had refused since she really wanted to help him, and above all, she needed money. All the day she had been clumsy and the bad luck seemed to be by her side. As she was coming with a tray full of drinks, a consumer bumped into her, making her fall and break all the drinks on the ground. She apologized for her careless fault, but the customer - who was more at fault than her - was angry because one of the drink had wet his clothes. He started screaming at her and he raised his hand to hit her but he was stopped by a hand grabbing his arm. Lian's father came a few seconds later and threw the man out while Lian's savior kneeled next to her to help her. She said it was ok, but she was shaking like a leaf. He started cleaning everything with her, although she asked him not to, and froze when he heard a whimper from her. She had cut her palm pretty deeply with broken glass and was bleeding. He led her to the friend he was with the time he got the first aid kit of the café. The friend smiled to her introduce himself as Wu Yi Fan, also called Kris. Recognizing a Chinese name, she introduced herself in Chinese. The two felt really familiar, and after a time, the names clicked in their minds and they realized that they had found their sibling. The other man came a few minutes later and started cleaning her wound. His name was Park ChanYeol, he was very nice and caring. They talked a lot and stayed in contact, though they were trainees at this time and didn't have a lot of time for themselves. They stayed friends and saw each other at this café as much as they could. Lian had to admit that she had a not-so-little crush on ChanYeol (and she was oblivious to the fact it was reciprocal), and her brother loved teasing them about that.

 

LET ME SEE YOU

 

What do you look like? I’m curious, because no Netherion is anything less than beautiful.

She's quite short and thin for her age, around 165 cm, for 50kg. She has a very thin and smooth face that makes her look like a doll, ready to break at any impact. She seems to be very fragile because of her thin body, but she has some muscles in the arms and legs. She can be quite strong when she needs to. She has dark chocolate iris, and since she's Asian, she has slanting eyes. Her hair is long and brown, straight or a bit curly, it depended on her mood, but they're originally straight. Her skin is quite pale. She has pretty pinkish lips.

Show me then.

 
 
 

What do you think of yourself? See, people call it personality. no one to judge better than yourself.

Lian is quite bipolar. She's actually a girl who's full of life, she likes joking, praking people, having fun. She's like a child who doesn't want to have any rules for her behaviour. She's really optimistic and hates thinking about bad things. Everything is good for her, but that makes her a bit naive. She strongly believes in second chances and in Prince Charming. She's always in the clouds and is a real dreamer. She can spend one hour lost in her thoughts, without realizing what's happening next to her. She's an extremely good friend, because she would do anything for them, even if it means bad things for herself. She doesn't count when it comes to friends. When it comes to love, she can be very shy, but she's also jealous and quite possessive, though trying to hide it.

However, amongst all that, she can be terribly serious. When it comes to serious things, she'll give up her bubbly attitude and be really mature. She's really intelligent (she's a brain) and has a great ability of analizing everything. She knows what to do and what not to, and she's ready to everything to protect the ones she loves. She really cares for her loved ones and she can break easily if she loses them. She's strong, but like everyone she has weaknesses. She can take big decisions. She rarely cry because she hates showing her weak side, so she let only loved ones see her fragility.

You must have been hooked to some things, right? What sort of things did you like?

She liked a lot of things, actually, she was a "life eater", if I may say so. Amongst everything, we could quote sweets, milk, ice cream, apple (her two little weaknesses), bright colors (especially white), music, cinema, dramas... She also liked cooking, watching television, playing video games and going shopping with her (poor) best friend.

Well, if you liked some things, you must have resented others.

She would gladly forget some things that she hated, like lies, hypocrisy, blood, hospitals, needles. She had a repulsion for citrus fruits, she absolutely hated them. She also didn't like failing at all.

 

FULL-BLOOD NETHERION

 

Kronos Society, huh? Pretty fierce. So which are you?

 Eolas Imperium | Knowledge Manipulator (Telepathic)

What other abilities do you have?

Her telepathy allows her to talk to other thanks to their mind, by thoughts, but it also allows her to create illusions (both physical and mental) to defeat her enemies or to help her friends - even herself. On top of her telepathy, she has the power of telekinesis. She can move objects with the power of her mind, as well as her own body to fly (but this last action costs her a lot of energy). It can be quite useful to control things like the fire her beast produces.

So which weapon do you usually have at battle?

She's an archer, so her favorite weapon is a bow and its arrows. She's more a distance warrior. however, she also has a long thin sword if she needs to fight hand to hand.

(I can't insert the bow so...)

Which beast do you ride?

She rides a rare male Gumiho, also called a Nine Tailed Fox. He's a real friend to her. He can change colors depending on his attitude : he's usually white with red marks on his head and anterior legs, and when he gets angry or when he's ready to fight, he goes orange/red, first his tails, than all his body. He's really big (around the size of a one-story house), but since he never leaves Leto, he can become way smaller than he is, like a baby tailed fox, but with only one tail. He can also have the size of a horse, to take a walk with Leto. His name is Shi-U. He is able to throw fire, like a dragon would do.

And what fighting techniques are you good at?

She's very good at attack from distance, with her bow or with her powers. She's very supple, so she can handle hand-to-hand, but she'll use her abilities to duck and put a comfortable distance between her and her enemies.


I wasn't supposed to choose anyone yet(what with only five applicants) but then.. T.T.

I don't know! She's just so cute and the complete opposite of Calleigh...

And I really, really loved the descriptions..

So anyway.. here ya go!