KRONOS SOCIETY: Tempus Odhran

NETHERWORLD: Time Masters [APPLY OPEN]

 

 

FIRST…

 

Are you masculine or feminine?

FEMININE

NORMALCY vs SUPERNATURAL

 

[Please note that the characters should have no idea about their being Netherions. Keep that in mind while writing about their first dimension lives.]

There are things they call you in the dimensions. They’re called names. What’s yours?

I'm supposed to be called Calleigh Jung.

Odd. They called you something else before that, right? (Your Netherion name here. Make it catchy, like NAME + of the + ELEMENT/OBJECT/WHATEVER. Example, John of the Lame Names)

KHIONE of the Silver Ice

 

When exactly were you born? So… How old does that make you?

Fourth of May, Year 1994. I'm seventeen years old to date.

Wait, wait. You couldn’t be that young, right? How old are you really?(Netherion age is measured in Kryptons. One Krypton = Five Earth years) No. Not really. I would be exactly 30 Krypton years by now.

 

Gim’me a Google Map. Where are you from?

Cornwall, United Kingdom.

Bleak. Make it more factual, will you?(Your Netherion nation. Indicate 3 choices.)

 

Argentum(Silver) – Dein Argentus | North

Aurum(Gold) – Dein Aurorae| South

Soleim(Bronze) – Dein Solembum| East

Nocte(Onyx) – Dein Noctium| West

Deimos(Diamond) – Dein Regia | Capital

Izalandi(Quartz) – Dein Izalandum | Seaside

Venera(Emerald) – Dein Venerus| Farlands

 

Not being a racist here, but which race are you?

As yet unknown. By citizenship, I'm British.

What about the other?(See nation list. Dein ___)

Dein Argentus. No proven royal blood.

 

So which infernal human language do you speak?

French, German, Korean, Japanese, English, Mandarin and Swahili

Boring. Anything interesting?(Elvish, Dwarvish, Capital Netherion, Regional Netherion)

Elvish and Capital Netherion.

 

WHICH IS HOME?

 

Family ties are one of the things people like us have not in abundance. How was your life? Tell me something worth reading(From childhood to present. Note that you are an orphan, kay?)

Things have always been quite easy for me despite being orphaned. I was left in front of a French church's door swaddled in nothing but a tthin kilt -which  was a bit cruel, it being the middle of winter that time. No one knew who put me there, or even where I came from(not to mention what exactly I was). At eight years old, a scientist(well, he's a biologist who does documentaries on Discovery Channel), Dr. Maximus Stevenson adopted me and took me to England. My name Calleigh was the name of his late wife, and Jung, from his apparent lack of knowledge of Asian names(it came from Carl Jung's name, and he's not exactly Asian, is he?). Max is dark-haired and very British. He's just thirty-two and i often wonder why he married so young and how his wife died so early, but it was something that wasn't discussed between us.

Living with Max(as he prefers to be called) was all but bleak. But it also wasn't easy. From time to time, we'd have to travel to different parts of the world -THUS THE MANIC KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES -and it left me unsocialized and quite introverted. Usually, he'd go on his expediyions and I'd be left in our hotel room with nothing but Text Twist, or if I'm lucky, the internet, to play with. I learned many things from him -like how some mushrooms look alike, but not both are edible. Or how some trees can provide you with drinks.

He usually teaches me age-appropriate lessons, spiced up with stories of the wild.

However, it all changed when he met an accident not long ago during one of his expeditions in the Amazon. They say he got bit by a snake he'd stepped on. I find it kind of suspicius as to why he would step ssomewhere in a dense jungle without checking the undergrowth first, but what could I do? Now, this may seem a little on the Series of Unfortunate Events side, but this is the reason why right now, I'm being shipped off to Plymouth -Max's homeground, where I have to go to his sister, who's going to send me to boarding school. It was all in Max's will, which is sort of creepy. I don'tt have anything against Aunt Margaret. She's pretty, she's sophisticated -pretty much the usual aristocrat, but she's also weak. When I'd called her about Max,  she all but melted in a pool of tears. I guess that's why she's sending me to boarding school.

Do you have friends? I don’t. But this isn’t about me, is it? So tell me about yours.

Travelling so much means I don't exactly have the opportunity to make friends. Unless you count Max.

What about intimate relationships? I guess that’s one to miss. 

I guess there's this one boy from our vacation in Korea last winter(it was one time, and a real vacation). He was actually the only one person I actually remember from my travels. I have no idea why. He's not really anything but a boy who calls me up frequently. Sometimes he asks me how I am and things, and although I'm not really into the whole let-me-tell-you-my-problems thing, he makes me comfortable. 

He was nice although he couldn't understand a word of english (maybe a bit). I met him outside a coffee shop -you know how coffee shopss have chairs outside? -where he was waiting for someone(who turned out to be many someones). At first, he was looking repeatedly at his watch, then turned to look at me in amusement -I was actually staring at my coffee, which was colored violet and had a perfect heart drawn on it, and embarassing as it is, I was actually taking pictures with it. I think I answered him with an absolutely condescending smile.

However, he seemed to disregard it and asked if he could sit in front of me. I indulged -who was I to pass up a friendly cute guy? But I remained cautious because even though he was cute as hell, who was to know if he wasn't a psycho?

His name turned out to be Shin Soohyun, and he was twenty-two. Uh-oh. Adult alert. I'd thought at first that he wasn't more than nineteen. Smooth face, duh? Anyway, we sort of talked until his six companions turned up some two hours later(I think they were some kind of celebrity boy group, judging from the squealing that issued afterwards). We exchanged numbers and emails, and we still keep in touch. No idea why he left such an impression on me though.

LET ME SEE YOU

 

What do you look like? I’m curious, because no Netherion is anything less than beautiful. (Be elaborate in describing your character.)

They say my most prominent feature are my chocolate brown eyes that seem to make me paler than normal. Coupled with blond hair, I was told that I seem to exude an aura that compels people to pay attention to me. it's something I've never learned to understand. I'm particularly short for my age and I sometimes look like a stick figure walking on two feet.

Show me then. 

 

What do you think of yourself? See, people call it personality. no one to judge better than yourself. (Be unique, but just so. No overacting. Cliché is kinda good too.)

The main word they usually use to describe me is cold. I don't deny it. I'm straightforward and blunt. After living the last nine years practically by myself, I'v learned how to deal with other people well. But it also makes me an obcject of resentment among some people. To quote Max: "Smiles are something abundant in her. It makes everything ironic, but it is a fact that her smile is never one to attract attention because of the coldness exuding from her eyes. Her smiles range from condescending to full-blown sarcastic. she doesn't call it a fake smile, but a smile that says just how she feels. Even to her friends, she doesn't hesitate to use all her power if she thinks they're being stupid or unreasonable."

 

You must have been hooked to some things, right? What sort of things did you like?

I mainly like gummy bears -I never run out of it.

Also, singing to myself is a really good way of passing the time. 

Winter makes me warm to my toes.

Classical music .

Well, if you liked some things, you must have resented others.

 

People being stupid

Summer

Colorful clothes(neon , actually)

Blabbering

FULL-BLOOD NETHERION

 

Kronos Society, huh? Pretty fierce. So which are you? (Indicate first 3 choices.)

 

Tempus Odhran | Time Traveler

As her title insinuates, she has the ability to jump through pockets of time. Although not the most formidable of the seven, she is considered a potent enemy among her foes because of her tendency to use this ability in the most creative and gruesome ways.

 

What other abilities do you have?(Don’t be over-powerful, ‘kay?)

I have -apparently, the ability to control frost, water and snow. Actually, any state water is in.

So which weapon do you usually have at battle? (Include Photo)

A rapier is my kind of weapon, along with its companion dagger. They're silver, but lightweight, made of the sacred silver of Argentum.

  

  

 

Which beast do you ride? (mythical – include photo)

The Pegasus i so aptly named Corn.

And what fighting techniques are you good at?

Fencing is my thing, although I've learned to fight with broadswords, and my rapier is made to kill. Hand to hand dagger combat is also favorable for me, although I still use the certain form of Chinese martial arts called Tai Chi.



 

NOTE: This is my character. People, you can base your answers on my responses, since many are asking how to answer some of the questions.. =)

I didn't use a KPOP or Korean idol on my character. XD. So if you think it's sort of inappropriate, I can change her...