I love you,

Your true heart,

Key's POV.

I pulled her into a hug, her head on my chest, my head resting on her shoulders, "I love you, forever and ever," I said while anticipating her reply, our heartbeats beating in rhythm. "Me too," she replied while snuggling her head on my chest. I took a deep breath and the smell of her strawberry shampoo crawled up my nostrils and lingered for awhile, making me feeling ticklish. I pulled my face into a funny expression, nose crunched, eyes together, mouth open and finally .. "AH CHOO!" I sneezed while pulling out of the hug, grabbing some tissues.

"HAHAHHAHAA," Hyun Mi just looked at me laughing her out.

"Aish, Jashik. How could you laugh at your boyfriend like that," I said while burying my fist on her head.

"Ouch," she said while glaring at me, rubbing her head.

"Heh heh, mi ahn." I mouthed while pulling off my puppy face.

"S'okay," she said while continuing cleaning and heading off to the living room to join the others,

I turned my head and said, "About Krysta-" I said but was cut off since she was gone out of sight. I heaved out a sigh since Hyun Mi was the jealous type and it would be hard explaining this type of things to her. I shrugged and walked to the living room, carrying a bag of chips for the others to munch on.

"Yah, catch!" I said while throwing the bag of chips towards Onew who turned his head just in time for the bag of chips to land on his face. "Ouch," he groaned in pain, "Yah, how can you treat your hyung like that?" Onew continued rubbing his face while half saying and scolding me. I just shrugged his shoulders and sat down beside Hyun Mi.

"Where's Taemin?" "And Jae In"I asked after realising that Taemin and Jae In was not in the living room. "Huh? Oh in the room," Minho replied, not taking his eyes off the television.

"Oh," I just replied while walking towards the room they were in, I walked in without noticing that they were snuggling on each other. "OHMYGOD, Taeminnie, get a room!" I said while raising my hands, flailing them around.

"Er, umma, we are in a room," Taemin replied with a confused gaze on his face.

"Oh, okay right... Taeminnie, I have to tell you something, come," I said while grabbing Taemin hastily to the side, and looked back, to see Jae In giving me a sour expression for stealing her Taemin away, I just stuck out my tongue at her and dragged Tae Min to the other side of the room.

"Listen, you have to help me here," I said to him, a serious expression plastered on my face.

"What?" he asked me.

---------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for decades. LOL