Surprise!

Your true heart,

Kim Hyun Mi's POV.

Everything was dark, I was walking down a dark alley. "K-key? Is that you?" I asked, my voice echoing through the silentness and the darkness of the night. The night was still young but darkness enveloped my surroundings. "K-ke-key shi?" I asked, taking small little steps to where the light was coming from.

I heard murmurings, I stepped closer and hid behind a wall, eavesdropping on a conversation.

"Of course, you know I'll always come back to you, she is just a toy girl for me, nothing more. You know you're always the one for me, why would I invite you to my concert then? Coz' you are more special than her. We even shared a kiss, you doubt my love for you?" I heard a familiar voice asked.

Something struck my mind, t-that was Key, and the person he was talking to was ...

"He, I know baby, I know you're always here for me, just throw her away, she can't do anything, you have me now," the girl replied. The girl's voice was familiar.. Wait, Krystal?!?!

I peeped at them from my hiding spot and I saw Key cupping Krystal's head as he leaned closer. their faces inches from each other.

I knew what was going to happen, in moments they will crash their lips upon each other. My heart was shattered into a million pieces. My eyes watered and I voiced out, purposely wanting to interrupt their "moment".

"Key? Is that you?" I asked loudly, interrupting their moment. 

"What?" he asked, turning around in annoyance. Krystal did the same. He just looked at me smirked. "You're just my toygirl, go away, the woman who I love is right infront of me, Krystal. That's right, so get away from my sight ," he said coldly while staring right straight in my eyes, arms around Krystal, while Krystal was with the face that said I-told-you--that-he-loved-me-now-go-away.

I just looked straight at them and sooner I was falling and falling and falling down a deep hole.

"KEY!" I shouted as I sat straight up from my bed. Beads of perspiration trickled down from my forehead, bits of hair were stuck to my forehead and my neck. I sat right up, and realized that it was all just a horrible nightmare. A very horrible one at that. I stood up, since I couldn't sleep again due to the horrible nightmare, I washed up and prepared breakfast.

"Woof woof," that voice interrupted me from making breakfast. Candy was running to me, wagging her tail, yes, it's a girl. I picked her up and span her around. I placed her down, and filled her bowl with her dog food, some kind of brand called DoggyBoo.

After eating breakfast, I felt really lonely since today is a public holiday, so that means I have yet another off day. I decided to call Jae In and ask where is she or is she coming home anytime. I picked up my cellphone and pressed speed dial number 1 and held it against my ear.

"Rring Rring, Rring Rring,". "Why isn't Jae In picking up? I questioned myself as I sped diall"ed" her again, only to her not picking up again. I gave up and tried to call Key, pressing the speed dial number 2, I waited for a mere few seconds before Key picked up. "Oh, Hi!" I said in a cheerrful tone.

"Hi Jagya~~~" he replied in a melodious tone.

"Tsk, who said I'm your jagya?" I questioned him, trying to play hard to get. "Anyway, where are you?" I asked him.

"Oh, we're still at Japan, we're getting the midnight flight back, so you can expect me to be in Korea by tomorrow, yeap," he replied.

"Oh," I said, showing a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Why? You miss me already?" he asked playfully.

"In your dreams, by the way I have something to ask." I said in a serious tone.

"Shoot," he replied.

"What is Krystal doing in your performance?" I asked him.

"PSHHHHHHHT, Hyun Mi, PSHHHHT, I'm losing connection PSHHT PSHHT," Key said before the line went off. Does Key thinks I'm an idiot? That was totally the sound of him crushing plastic, very obvious. Why did he try to slide out off the question?

Key's POV.

I put the plastic down and I sighed in relief. I really dreaded the moment when she asked me that question. I know hiding it from her was a bad thing. I heaved out a big sigh and dropped the oily plastic that once had an oily chicken inside that Onew bought and which was devoured in seconds.

I looked up, they all looked at me, and they all started laughing. "What, what's wrong?" I asked coldly, irritated that they're laughing. I don't get the joke.

"Key? Seriously?" Onew asked me while lifting up the oily plastic and laughing even more. I grabbed it out of his hand and sat on it. "That wasn't funny guys," I said coldly.

"O-ok. Phew!" Minho said, obviously finished laughing,

"Hyung, why didn't you tell her we already arrived in Korea and heading to our dorm?" Taemin asked me, totally oblivious to what I'm doing.

"I want to surprise her, duhh, are you a pabo or something?" I asked him.

"Ouch, that hurts," Taemin answered playfully.

I just laughed along and imagined the face of Hyun Mi when she finds me on the doorstep of her house. I've decided to dress up as a delivery man in order to surprise her. I thought that it was a really good plan but the others thought that she will totally see-through the plan. I lifted up the bouquet of flowers, which consists of 100 red roses, and smelled it, it's aroma tingling in my nostrils. I know she's going to be touched, I just know it. I smiled at myself while imagining the scene later on.

"You know, don't think she is an idiot," Onew said, shattering my imagination. "I bet you that she will see-through your dress up. She is smart you know," Onew continued on.

"Okay, that is a bet," I said, accepting his bet. "If you lose, you get to be at my disposal, but if I lose, you can order as many chicken as you want, my treat," I continued.

Onew's eyes twinkled at the name of chicken, he his lips tastily. "Bet's on!" he said with a grin on his face, 

"Yeobo, you know you're going to lose," Jonghyun voiced out from beside him.

"Shut up, I know I'm going to win, she'll fall for my disguise," I told him off while smiling to myself.

"Tsk," I heard Minho said.

I hit his head hard, thinking that it was to piss me off. He clutched his head in pain, "YAH, don't get so pissy and touchy-touchy," Minho said, while rubbing his head.

"Whatever," I mumbled under my breath as I looked out of the window, waiting for the car ride to be over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heheh, will Key's plan go as according as he planned? Hmmmm.