Alone at home,

Your true heart,

Park Hyun Mi's POV.

I was alone at home, with nothing to do. Life is sure quiet without Key, Jae In or the SHINee member's hanging out here or I hanging out at their dorm. I live beside SHINee's dorm, with my best friend, Jae In. I moved there because Key often travels, and by moving next to him, is how we can meet up oftenly without being discreet or any hassle. The SHINee members and their manager are also glad I moved in because that would save the trouble of thinking that a crazy fangirl would move beside them and causing a commotion everywhere. They don't need anybody to know where they live for now.

Today is a Sunday, meaning an off day from work and Jae In, my best friend was with SHINee at their concert. Have I mentioned? She is Lee Taemin's girlfriend. They had an extra ticket to the concert, and me, being the kind, caring, nice best friend, I offered her the ticket. You should have seen Taemin's and her face when I gave in to her, letting her take the tickets. Their eyes were twinkling in joy.

I shuffled my feet around, wondering what to do. I looked at the time, their Japan Concert must have finished by now, and I looked for Key's fancams since I've got nothing better to do.

I found one, of course, Key has told me he would be singing an English song, My First Kiss. I chuckled to myself, looking at his silly choreography. Suddenly I saw something that I definitely don't want to see.

I replayed it again. It was Krystal. Wait, Key didn't tell me anything about him performing with Krystal. I was fuming with anger inside. How could he keep this from me? I closed my laptop in anger and walked over to the balcony, watching rain falling down from the sky with a pitter patter sound.

"Krystal," I said that name with anger in my voice. 

I know that Krystal likes Key, eversince she was a trainee, she has her eyes locked on Key, and to find me dating with Key, she was mad at me and took every opportunity in front of me to exchange sweet nothings to Key or have skinship. Tsk. "That ," I mumbled furiously under my breath.

-Flashback-

Krystal dragged me to the kitchen, and looked at me in the eyes, with a mean expression plastered on her. I mean like, that girl only wears a sweet innocent image infront of the public and the other SHINee members, especially Key's eyes.

She let go of her grip on my wrist. 

"Listen, Key oppa is mine, no matter what you do, he will always remain mine. Get it into your ing filthy head," she hissed while pushing my head.

"Look, Key must have been blinded to choose you ugly piece of rag instead of me, but that's okay, I forgive him. So remember, he will always come back to me, he will realise I'm the one for him, so step back," she hissed while eyeing me up and down. 

I had enough of it, this girl got to have her own medicine. That portray of her being the sweet, lovable and innocent little sister of Jessica Jung is such a facade. I think over thousands of people got deceived by her, that little phony actress.

"Hey, Krystal, look here," I said while snapping my fingers infront of her.

"I don't give a freaking care of what you, so you just step back, since he likes it, and are you writing a fairytale? Key realizing you're the one and going back to you? Wise up sister, open your eyes, don't just live in that little world of yours thinking that you can get what you want. And me about being ugly? Look twice in the mirror," I said, talking calmly to her.

She looked taken aback. I felt really sorry saying those harsh words to her but she really needs a taste of her own medicine. She just stood there, mouth hanging open. She probably didn't know I would retreat back.

"Hey, close that mouth of yours before a fly comes buzzing in, tsk," I said while looking at her, and a smirk plastered on my face.

I turned the corner to the living room and I saw Onew standing there with a piece of chicken on his hand, smiling and laughing to himself.

"Onew oppa, what's wrong? Why are you smiling by yourself?" I asked him.

"Hahahahahhaha, hee hee" he continued while laughing unstoppably.

"You heard everything?" I asked him.

"You betcha, I've known she was a fake all along and that proved me right, assa!" he said while hopping happily to the living room. I just smiled and followed behind him.

-Present-

I smiled, thinking of that flashback, what a . Since I'm gone, she probably has her hands all over Key. I tried to imagined that, I had a very wild imagination, I went back to my laptop and opened it up, going to my favourite website, filled with the latest Korean Gossip. I read the headline.

"SHINee's Key and f(x) Krystal shared a fake kiss,"

I gasped at that headline, a fake kiss? Well, it was fake but still, a kiss? I was fuming mad at that moment when suddenly, "Ding Dong," the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it only to find ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, my second fanfic, I will juggle my time updating both ;P. 

No silent readers please, please subscribe and comment :P