Oppa, I'm Hungry!

Love, and Rival

a few moments later i messaged Cheondung Oppa, I still feel guilty for canceled my promised to him.

     Me  : "Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa! Are you health? Oppa, I'm planning to see the new zoo in city. But, no one to go there with me.. Do you want to accompany     me  there, Oppa?'

  will he reply my message? did he angry with me after i canceled my promised to him? Arrgh! i still feel guilty..

   Cheondung Oppa  : "Annyeong, Rie-ah! It's been a long time. Of course i'll go with you :) So, when will we go?"

He reply it!

  Me                             : " What about tomorrow? we can meet in Seoul University. It's near your dorm and my house."

  Cheondung Oppa  : " That's good! 10 A.M., then?"

   Me                             : " Sounds perfect!"

   Cheondung Oppa  : " See you, then :) Good night, Rie-ah... Sleep well!"

   Me                              : " Good night too, Oppa! Sleep well too! You should take rest enough"

Then, i put my handphone and lay on my bed. I should sleep well so i didn't have a dark circle when i meet him.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

08.00 A.M.

i woke up and stretched my body and arm "Uaahhhh!!" i had to prepare for today. i got up to the bathroom...

30 minutes later, i'm looking to find dress that would look suitable for today. Hmm, a white skirt and a white t- with navy cardigan would make me comfortable.

i start put make up on my face.  Maybe, i should put a little sunscreen to my body. It's a little bit hot out there. Hey! i suddenly remember something when i put a lipgloss on my lip. I haven't had a breakfast, yet! I looked on the watch. 09.45! Aigoo! it's only 15 minutes left to the meeting time! i wear my shoes hurriedly, i gotta fast!

 

AT THE PARK NEAR SEOUL UNIVERSITY

Kruyuuukk.. Argghh, this stomach can't be compromize with me today! i looked around. Cheondung Oppa? i looked anywhere but didn't found him. i decided to wait for him on the bench. i took my handphone and play 'Angry Bird' game. Aigoo.. I am MANIAC with the game! i played every game except racing game. I palyed such a kid game like harvest moon, until a horror game like shinthai house. I REALLY LIKE GAME!

"Hei Beautiful!" Someone poked me from back. "Oppa! You're late 10 minutes!" I complained on him. "Mianhae.. The traffic was driving me crazy. What are you doin? Is that Angry Bird?" He lowered his body. " Don't even try to change our topic, Park Sanghyun!" i take his hand " C'mon, Oppa! i want to see Lion!" i dragged him into a car while he just laughing at me. I think he didn't angry anymore to me. Thanks god..

 

CHEONDUNG POV

Rie and i just arriived in the zoo 30 minutes later.  she looked georgeous today..  i grabbed his hand out of the car and buy the ticket. She looked very happy annd dragged me into ice cream shop near the flamingo cage. "Oppa! Let's buy Ice cream! It's  awarm day, isn't it?" Seriously, she's so beautiful when shhe said that. Or is it just me who got crazy over her? " What do you want, rie- ah?" " I like chocolate ice cream!" i looked to the ajussi " Please give us one strawberry ice cream and one chocolate, please" i said to the ice cream ajussi. " Ajussi, here is tthe money" when she about to give the money, i pull it back to her. "My treat, lady" . Haha! i must be gentleman with treat her and called her 'Lady'.

we just walked around the lion cage and chatting and kidding each other when her phone is ringing " Yoboseyo? Oppa? Yes.. What happen? WHAT?! you'll come in just 15 minutes and i have to pick you up from the airport?! Are you CRAZY?!"  what happen?  i gave her that eye " Ngg.... Oppa, I'm sorry.. but my cousin just went here and he want me to pick him up, right now." She said slowly."Gwenchana-yo, Rie-ah. Let me accompany you there." I smiled.  Actua;lly, i still want to enjoy my time with her. But, it's okay. " Really, oppa? It doesn't matter if i go there alone. i'm afraid i will disturb you. " Her eye.. i can't look at anything except her eye. "C'mon! we have to pick him up. I grabbed her hand and walk into car.

 

 

 

YEAY! Finally i updated the 6'th chapter! to be honest, i really sad looking my fic got drown under the others fic -____-.

By the way, thanks to read my fic..*bow. What will happen to Rie?who is her cousin?