You Are My Lady

Love, and Rival

SEUNGHO POV

Baby, will you be my baby, Rie-ah? Will you be the last on my life? Will you accept my confession, Rie? You’re my angel. I could forget her, because of you. It’s you..

“Rie-ah, wake up” I woke her up from her dreams, maybe she dreamed about me?hehehe, she didn’t awake, I think she’s really tired. Then I just bring her, bridal style. I looking for a bench and laid my angel’s head on my leg when suddenly, she’s awake… “Oppa, where are we?” she looked confused, “Rie, please listen to this. I wanna confess something to you.” I putted my i-pod earphone on her ears. Rie’s file selected..Confession, video selected.

RIE POV

Seungho oppa play a video for me. “Rie-ah.. It’s been more than a month since our first meet. I wanna sing my song.. just lesten, please”  I saw him playing a piano and sing a Christian Bautista’s song, the way you look at me.”oppa..” I cannot say a word..Then, someone poked me from the back. Seungho grab a bouquet of white roses and cake on his hands.” I know I couldn’t be a superman. I didn’t had any talen like superman. But, I would be your Batman. I would create things to make your dreams come true. I would become your guardian. I would become your knight. You’ll be my princess.. Clarisse Christie.. would you be the one who always could make me fall in love? The one tthat I always want to see first on the morning, and the last I want to see on the night?” I…. couldn’t… say anything. Is it a dream? I even couldn’t pinch myself to make me sure that it’s a dream or not. Seungho bent on a kneel in front of me. I always felt a strange feeling when I’m with this guy. A feel, it’s like you’re gonna going to jump from a cliff. And Seungho oppa wait to catch me. Is it Seungho oppa? I ttok his head, touch him on the cheek, then kisses him softly. I think it’s enough to answer him.

“Oppa..” I whisper on him.” I cannot say anything, there’s only one word that always showed in my head..” I waiting for him response “what’s that..” he didn’t put his head up “ Je t’aime.. saranghae..”

SEUNGHO POV

“ Je t’aime.. Saranghae..” I couldn’t believe what I heard before.. She loves me too! She’s my princess now! I got up and kisses her softly, I’m afraid this is just a dream. I hug her tighly, It’s warm, It’s real! “Oppa, come sit after me” she pointed the spot beside her. “Oppa, your hand is sweating!” she giggles “ You tried to teased me, Rie?” I gave her an evil smirk “A..andwae oppa. Sorry, ehehe” I pinch her cheek. Ugh! She’s just too cute! “Oppa, if you keep pinching me like that, soon…” she said seriously “Soon…what?” I tried to hold my laugh “ soon.. I won’t have a cheek anymore!” her expression’s so serious , I cannot hold my laugh anymore! “Hahahaha! Of course not! You’re silly! Rie- ah, it should be the happiest moment in my life! And you just.. joking around with me?! Aigoo!” I kept pinching her “Oppa!st…” before she finished her word, I start to kiss her..a full of love kiss.. a beautiful night..

AT THE DORM

NORMAL POV

“Annyeonghaseyo,Kids! I’m home!” Seungho shouted and looking for another member. “Hey! I brought you all pizzas! “Shut up, Hyung, I need to talk with you.” Joon suddenly grab Seungho to Seungho’s room. “What happened, Changsun?” he looked very serious. “ Hyung, did you dating Rie right now?” Seungho was surprised by Joon question “Waeyo?” “You know that Cheondung like her too, right?” Seungho already guessed it “ Yes, I knew” Joon sigh “Hyung, I knew you love Rie too much. So, I’m just telling you once. Sanghyun will ask Rieto behis girlfriend tomorrow. I’m not scaring you. But , I think it’s better for you to keep an eyes from Rie since she’s your girlfriend.” Seungho couldn’t believe his ears. Cheondung doesn’t know yet that Seungho dating with Rie from now on. And Seungho decided not to tell him, but he will keep an eyes on Rie, like what Joon suggested him. He text Rie

RIE POV

I was finished my bath when 2 messages came into my inbox. From Cheondung Oppa and Seungho Oppa!

   Seungho Oppa               : Hey Baby, what are you doing? I miss u much

   Cheondung Oppa         : Annyeong Rie-ah! Do you have a plan tomorrow?i knew one good ice cream                                          restaurant near your school.

 

My finger star tapping the screen on my phone

   Seungho Oppa               : Oppa! I’m just finished taking a bath and now I’m thinkin’ of you ><, Ehehe, Have you eat?

   Cheondung Oppa         :Annyeong oppa! Ice cream cake sounds delicious. Are you going to treat me? Ehehe

BIP! Cheondung oppa already reply my messages. It’s really fast!

   Cheondung Oppa         : So, you want a treat, ha? Hahaha, of course, you silly girl! So, I’m going to pick you up after school. Is it ok?

BIP! Seungho oppa message came into my inbox

   Seungho Oppa               : Really? Aigoo.. my beautiful princess. I already ate, honey. Go take a rest baby. Good night, and sleep well

I wrote a reply for Cheondung and Seungho

   Seungho Oppa               : Okay oppa! Oppa sleep well too! Good night!XOXO

   Cheondung Oppa         : That’s perfect! Ok, Then. CU tomorrow!

Seungho and Cheondung smiled for one girl at the same time and a different places.

CHEONDUNG POV

I liked her. She’s my first love. I knew that she close with Seungho Hyung. But, it’s not impossible to me to ask her to be my girlfriend. Since, she’s not Seungho’s hyung girl, right? I already  fallen for her since when she’s come here and made us a tea with honey. How could I forget that eyes? Her eyes is looked like almond, and her skin is so.. Aish! I think I’m gonna crazy just because of her.

I saw Seungho hyung kissed that girl. But I knew she would love me if I try harder than Seungho. I got her number from Joonie Hyung.

I knew that Seungho likes her first. But, should I give in to him? Of course not! I should be trying hard to gget her. Tomorrow, I will invite her to found a real me. I’ll make her fall to me, and I won’t stop until she loves me. I won’t give her to Seungho.

My hand start aping a message for Rie-ah

Me             : Annyeong Rie-ah! Do you have a plan tomorrow?i knew one good ice cream                                          restaurant near your school.

5 minutes later, she reply my message. I hope she will be agree

Rie              : Annyeong oppa! Ice cream cake sounds delicious. Are you going to treat me? Ehehe

Ah, a girl with a good sense of humor. That’s my girl!

Me             : So, you want a treat, ha? Hahaha, of course, you silly girl! So, I’m going to pick you up after school. Is it ok?

Actually, I had a CF’s schedule for tomorrow. But I will ask my manager to delay it Rie is more important this time.

Rie          : That’s perfect oppa! CU tomorrow

I smiled, I hope it will going smoothly..