My Precious Moment With You

Love, and Rival

AT MY HOME

Dad wasn’t at home, so is eomma. They had a business trip in Switzerland until next month. I got up lazily from my bed. I looked to a digital clock on my desk, 06.00 A.M. It’s still 2 hours again till the school start. I prepared a toast and a tea for myself. I’m always drinking tea for the breakfast. It’s been my habit since I lived in Indonesia. TING TONG! What’s on earth people come to other’s house so early?! TING TONG! “Yes yes! Can you just please wait for a…..” I opened the door and found Seungho oppa in front of me.

“I’m sorry to bother you, Ma’am. But, do you want to buy ‘Seungho Love’ fresh from MBLAQ?” he grinned to me

“You!” I took oppa in and start pinching him

“Hey hey hey! It’s hurt honey” he laughing to me. I looked to his face expression. I’m sure he hasn’t eat yet. “have you eat, Oppa?”

“No, feed me” aah, he start being spoil again like this! I pouted to him.

“Aigoo, I really want to kiss that lip” then he kissed me passionately. I really like oppa lip when it touch my lip. It’s really soft. But then I pushed him and took a tea from kitchen desk. “Just drink this Oppa” I gave him a cup of tea and Bread Toast. “Aang,” I fed him a toast, and he looked really hungry since it’s his third toast. “Oppa, Do you have a schedule today?”  actually, I really want him to accompany me now, hehehe. It’s ok if I spoiled him once, isn’t it? Poor my oppa, he came so early in the morning just to meet me? “No, wae?” he smiled while chew his third toast. His smile is really… aigooo. . it’s really cute tough!

“no, it’s just… would you accompany me at  home? Since I’m alone in here.” Aaa! I cannot believe what I said! Was I really said that?! I think I’m blushing. “Anything for my princess” he kissed me softly. It’s really comfortable to be with him. “Oppa saranghae..” I want to be with him… forever ..

 

I canceled my promise to Cheondung oppa, but I promised him that I will take him somewhere someday. Oppa pick me up at the school at 16.00. I really want to share it with Lily. But, she’s sick right now.. After we got home, oppa bring me bride style and lay me on the sofa. “My  princess should take a nap after school. What would you like for a dinner, princess?” this man relay made me melting “I want fried rice oppa, the season is in the refrigator.”

My parents called me, I already told them about Seungho oppa, and They agree!”As long as he could take a good care of you. I believe he could take a good care of you. That’s okay” Dad said to me. After I taking a nap. I planned to surprise Seungho oppa. I walked to kitchen and saw him cooking the fried rice while singing TVXQ’s song ‘ Keep  Ur Head Down’ when I walked softly to him and closed his eyes with my hands.

“Jagiya, is that you?” Oppa grabbed my hand and tried to take it off.

“Oppa!Saranghae!” I giggled and kissed him on forehead.

“Saranghae too, jagi.. Your dinner is ready, princess. Go sit on the table.” Then I go sit on the kitchen’s table like my oppa told me too. It must be the happier moment in my life, with person I loves…