Oppa, is this real?

Love, and Rival

 

SEUNGHO POV

Rie slept on the backseat with me. She’s really looked like angel. “Ya, Seungho. Did you like her?”Byunghae suddenly asked me “ Why on earth you suddenly asked me like that?” I pretty shocked. Actually, I started like her. “ If you really like her, you should taking care of her. This girl really like you.” Byunghee staring at me.

When I arrived at dorm, I asked her to accompany me while I’m sick “I just want you to taking care of me” I saw a blush on her cheek. Aigoo… how cute! She fed me with slices of apple and gave me tea- with – honey. She put a wet towel on my forehead. When she was about to change my towel, I grab her hand. I push her closer to me and kisses her beautiful pink lip. It’s a strawberry flavor..

RIE POV

Oppa kissed me when I was about to change his towel. We’re kissing for a 10 seconds when I suddenly push him. I cannot di this. I would really fall for him.I would really fall for him if I not take a distance from him.

NORMAL POV

Lee joon saw everything. It’s already been a month since Seingho kissed that girl. He knew that Cheondung also like that girl. It’s a complicated! Should he support his hyung? Or his dongsaeng? He looked at Cheondung. That boy was taking a distance from Seungho since that kissing moment. But now he’s playing a Nintendo with Seungho. What Cheondung would do if he know that Rie likes Seungho?  Mir looked didn’t care anything. He’s on his own world when he’s playing Seungho I-pad.

“ Yah! Channgsun- ah! Would you please get out from that sofa? It’s my favorite place you know!” G.O. shouted to him. “Andwae! I already sat on this spot before you!” Lee Joon didn’t want to give his spot to G.O. “Okay, then…..””Yah! You’re cheating!you said no tickle when we fight! Hahaha! Stop it! It ticklish, you know!” “ No until you give me that spot!” G.O. said devilishly. “Aigoo… why I had to meet a people like you?!” Lee Joon sigh. “Because it’s our destiny, darling.” G.O. winked to Joon. “Aigoo…”

 

AT THE SCHOOL

RIE POV

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Lily-ah!” I hug Lily from the back. ” Rie-ah! You look really happy today. What about your suunday, dear?” Aah, she teased me!” You’re kidding, Lily! Oppa was sick so I didn’t date with him” I hug Lily “Oh dear.. Maybe on the next time you’ll get an unforgettable night with him. C’mon!i knew he likes you, darling! Or else, he wouldn’t asked you for a date, right?” Lily is a best friend ever! she knows that I’m disappointed when Seungho canceled his date and I had to taking care of him. “But, Lily. You know.. there was a shocking moment that he had created for me!” I feeling better after she cheers me up. “Mmm? What’s that?” she asked curiously.”That’s a…. SECRET!Ahaha!” “Yaah! Jinjja! Neomu babeo cheoreom imnika?!” we’re running into a class room.

When the school is over

I walked to the gate with Lily when a black Mercedes came and stop in front of me. A face with a black sun glasses got out from the window. “ Aa..annyeong, oppa” I bowed to him. That person took off his sun glasses and smiled to me. “Rie-ah. Would you go with me?” why is this person always makes my heart bouncing? “Mianhae, oppa. I’m going with my friend. Lily, this is Seungho oppa. Oppa, this is Lily.” I introduces them and hope that it won’t make me like a fool, I mean, I don’t know why I have to look like a fool. But, Hey, if you’re falling in love, every things you did would make you think “Did I look like a fool?” Right? Did I mess my hair? Did my skirt folded? “Let me take you two home, then.” I cannot reject him again, and Lily looked so excited to make me accept his demand..

I opened my handphone and open Whatssup application and found that Lily had sent me a messege ‘good luck, Rie-ah! I hope you will get the best ^^! He definitely like you^lily-ah.. I giggled “Why you laughed?” oppa asked me “Andwae, I just read a message from Lily. And I’m not laughing, Im giggling!” I explained him “Okay, Rie. What about we’re going to a beautiful place? I knew one beautiful place.”he asked me, and I look at him “Are you okay? I’m afraid you will sick like the last time. Hahaha!” I laughed, I trying to kidding with him, but actually I serious. I’m afraid he will get sick again “Of course not! You still remember that?” He surprised, I nodded “Aigoo..” he messed my hair “Yah! Oppa! Don’t mess hair!” I pouted. “ Aigoo! You’re just to cute!” he pinch my cheek “Mehrong!” I stick my tongue out “Mehrong”..