it's never been same again

Love, and Rival

 

TOMORROW AT THE SCHOOL

“Aigoo, Jinjja-yo, Rie – ah?! You go to the stage with them?!AAARGH!! How lucky you are!” Lily shouted to me, I just laughed at her. “Ehehe, I AM lucky, Lily – ah. I think you don’t like MBLAQ, Do you?” “ No no no… I like them. But, not like my love to Super Junior! Heechul oppa!!!” hhh.. if Lily start act like this, it’s better to me to get my i-pod, open 엔즐랙 folder, Monalisa Selected.

Let everybody on the left.. Everybody on the right.. Everybody b-body e-everybody in the house say! Lalalalala oh lalalalala oh lalalalalala! I start singing when Lily poked me “Ya! Rie- ah! Listen to me! Ya!” she shake my shoulder. “yes yes.. Just say anything you want to say, baby. I’m listening” I said lazily. Monalisa is my favorite song and I don’t wanna disturbed by a silly reason like listen Lily when he talking about Heechul. “YAH!” naege annyeong ira malhajima..gureo nunbichi naege malhajima.. baby say yes baby say yes… Monalija gateun…

AT MY ROOM

Aaah.. I stretched my arms and sing and walked to my cupboard and looking for my favorite dress. It’s must be the most beautiful Sunday in my life! I don’t believe Seungjo Oppa asked me to walk for a date! I choose a beautiful green dress with a black legging, I tied my hair and start make up my face. I use a beige lipstick on my lips. Hmm.. it’s look natural.. I put a bb cream to my face. An eyeliner would be good on my eyes, I never like fake eyelashes. I look on the mirror. It’s perfect!

I look to the left and right. Seungho oppa said he would drive a black Mercedes.

 Aha! That’s him! ”Oppa! I swing my arm when I saw a man with a black cardigan and a shirt wrote ‘F**K’ on his chest , he saw me! He smiled on me! “Annyeong, Rie-ah. You look beautiful. Really” I hope he doesn’t know that I’m blushing right now.”Ah, Gomawo, Oppa” I smiled on him. Is it just mt thought, or I just saw him blushing? “Ahaha- so, where will we going?” he asked me “Up to you, oppa” I smiled again “hmm.. I knew one place that good for couple.” Couple? I hope I’m not blushing on him “Aigoo.. you’re just too cute when you’re blushing!” he pnch my cheek “ Oppa!” I don’t know what I have to do right now.

When we’re on the way to the café, there’s 2NE1’s song ‘I’m the best’ on the radio, Naega jeil jal naga..je je jeil jal naga..Eh! Bom ratatata tatatatata,  I saw Seungho oppa’s finger was tapping the steer, following the rhyme. “ I like this song” suddenly he said after more than 15 minutes we’re not chatting “Jinjja?” “Yes, this song is really good. And the member is really beautiful.” He said that and looking at me in the Beautiful  word. ”Do you like it?” he asked me “Of course I like it. I really like Bom eonnie voice.” “Yeah, she’s cool” he agreed.

SEUNGHO POV

Rie doesn’t know that I liked her. When she called to the stage with us, I already interest with her. I like her eyes.. her  eyes look so full of…life. And even she’s a fan, she doesn’t act like the other crazy girlfan out  there. I asked her for a date on purpose..can I ask her to be my girl? Or is it too fast to asked her? I looked to the street. It’s  only 10 minutes again to that café. A café where I met you first when I was a trainee. And now I’m meet a new love.. I’m started forget you..

RIE POV

Oppa look like thinking of something, and he looked sad for a moment. “Oppa..” I shake him “umm…Waeyo?” “andwae, it just.. you looked not good earlier. Are you okay?” I’m pretty worry about him.”Gwenchana-yo, Rie-ah. I’m just a little bit tired after recording process yesterday.” I saw his eyes getting darker. ”Oppa, can you stop the car?” I asked him.”What would you do? you’re not trying to runaway, right?”he looked really worry. “Mwahaha! Of course not, you silly!” I laughed when he talked like that, “you think I’m gonna say ‘I hate you! We’re end!’ and close the door hardly and then walk alone to home?” I “Of course not! I’m sure if you do that, you would find a taxi for a home and not walk.” Ah, this boy is clever! “ Ehehe, then stop the car,Oppa!” I pleased. “Hmm..Okay, then”

SEUNGHO POV

We got up from the car. The traffic was not really busy that time. Then Rie push me to her seat, and seat an the driver chair! “What are you doing?!” I shouted at her. Ah! What have I done?! I shouldn’t shout at her, I looked at her face, he looked shocked, but after that she said “You’re  tired. I couldn’t let you drive in this drive in this condition.”

I just couldn’t say anything. “C’mon oppa, let me drive you home.”

RIE POV

Seungho oppa slept 10 minutes after he shouted at me. I just sigh lookin’ him. Poor oppa.. I touch his hand accidently. But then, Seungho oppa grab my han. I’m afraid I would wake him up, so I didn’t do anything till’ we arrive on his dorm

I would go, I would fly.. if you come to my heart

AT THE DORM

“Oppa ..Wake up. We’re arrived” I felt her whisper on my ear. Arrived where? Then I opened my eyes and see my dorm. “Rie – ah?” I don’t understand. Why she taking me to my dorm? and where she knows it? “ You should take a rest oppa. C’mon” she take me in ”Where’s you room, oppa?” she aked me. I pointed on 3’rd room. I shared my room with our manager. But, he didn’t always at dorm. Usually he went home with his wife and his child. “Take me, Rie-ah” I think it’s okay, right?hehehe, Then we entered the room. She laid me on my bed and get the blanket over me. “Sleep well,oppa” she smiled to me. “Gomawo-yo, Rie-ah” I kissed her  forehead.I really love her

RIE POV

I got up from Seungho’s room and go into the kitchen. I was forgot to ask him what is his favorite beverage. I found ginseng, milk, coffee, tea, and honey. Aha! I decided to make a tea- with honey. I hope he’ll like it..”HOAHMM..” I turn back and found Lee Joon on my back “An-annyeonghaseyo Oppa” I bowed formally to him.”Hi..” He took glass and ice water from the refrigator “Who are you?” he asked me “I..” “No! Wait a minute! you are….hmmm… Rie! Right? The girl that sang with us in the stage?” he looked excited “Nae, Rie Ibnida..” I bowed again to him, when I was about to bow again, he hold my shoulder and stop me “Stop that,please.. You’re too cute to bow like an old man” he grinned “Mianhae..” “What are you doin’ here?in our dorm?” he asked curiously “ Seungho oppa looked not very good today, so I went here and made him tea- with- honey” I explained ”Hyung sick? And he asked you to taking care of him? Aigoo.. I’m so jealous with hyung!Make me too,please..” he asked with his puppy eyes expression!Hahaha! how can I reject that?!”okay Lee Joon-ssi” I give him a thumb “No! Call me Oppa!” “Okay, Oppa” I smiled “I’ll call byunghae hyung and Cheondung,also Mir!ahaha!” He got out from the kitchen and dancing like a… ballerina?! Hahaha! Silly Joonie! That’s mean.. I need to make an extra 4 tea- with – honey for them. I better gave this to Seungho oppa first.

Knock – knock – knock. I knocked Seungho Oppa room and not long after that, he answered “Who’s there?” he asked. “Oppa, It’s Rie” “Come in Rie” I entered his room with trea and apple on my hand. “Oppa, eat this. You’ll get well.”I asked him to drink “What’s this?” “It’s a tea with honey” “I’m not feeling good enough to drink this, Rie” I look at his eyes, did iseea tear on his eyes? I check his body term, 38,5 degrees celcius! “Oppa!You’re really sick! Let’s go to the hospital now!” I bring him to a car, when I passed a living room, there’s Lee Joon and the rest of it in the living room. When they saw me, Cheondung asked me,” What happen with hyung?” “He’s sick, I’m going to bring him to a hospital.”G.O. woke up and accompany me to the hospital without word.

AT THE HOSPITAL

“So, you two were on the way to café when hyung looked sick?” G.O. asked me after we’re taking Seungho to the hospital. We were waiting for the medicine that Seungho had to drink after this. “Nae,  so I just drove him to dorm. And, when I was about to feed him, He really looked in ill.” I feel like I’m going to cry after this.. “Ssh, Gwaenchana-yo,Rie-ah. Hyung will be fine, Doctor said he just need a rest and he worked a little too hard.” G.O hold  me on his chest. It feel like I’m on my brother hug. Then, Doctor and Seungho Oppa get out from his room. “Rie-ah, Byunghae, Let’s go home.”