Labour.

My husband Leeteuk.

"Push! Push!"
"What do you think I'm ing doing, screaming in agony for my own entertainment?!" You snapped at Kangin, who was kneeling by the bed, letting you take all your pain out on his hand. It had been a massive blur from your water breaking, to Kangin driving you to the hospital, to him helping you into the bed and getting started on labour. He had remained by your side since entering the hospital, he was such a good friend.
"You're doing amazing!" He encouraged you.
"I'm doing all, this kid still isn't here yet." You groaned back at the helpless man, as he twirled his earring with his free hand. 
"But you're trying, and soon, that tiny baby will be here, and they'll be the most important, precious, perfect thing ever in your entire life, an-"
"Shut up, you have no clue how much pain I'm in. I'm never having again. Ever. If any man ever thinks he's getting near me with his poison stick, he can get a grip." You stated, closing your eyes, trying to calm yourself down, and distract yourself from the pain Leeteuk had inflicted on you. Kangin, on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying himself, biting his lip to unsuccessfully contain his giggles. 
"Me being in pain is funny to you?" I snapped at him, the .
"'Poison stick', god you're funny even in labour," He smiled, rubbing you on the leg with his free hand. 
"Thanks, I guess. God, I'm so stressed. And it's not even being in labour, although that is a large factor. But when this baby does finally get here, I'm gonna be alone. Park doesn't give a about either of us anymore, all that matters is this new girlfriend of his, he hasn't contacted me since he left. God, what am I doing?" You whispered sadly, and it wasn't until there was a tiny spot of coolness on your chest, that you realized you were crying. 

"Hey, hey heeeey, it's alright babe, come'here, it's alright!" Kangin unintentionally yelled, feeling instantly protective over the crying woman in labour next to him, and he threw his arms around you, his chest brushing on your face. And he planted a few gently kisses on the top of your head, and for a few seconds, the warmth of his arms around you was the most perfect feeling you had felt in years. The few seconds were interrupted by a firm knock at the door, and a nurse entered, as Kangin pulled his arms away from you. 
"Opps, sorry to interrupt you and your husband, but I just need to check how far along you are, is that alright?" The short nurse said perkily, and checked in between your legs as you tried to interrupt, "Actually he's not my hu-" but she cut across you, "Well, looks like we're ready for you.Just a few more minutes and we'll be ready to take you down to the birthing room alright?" And taking Kangin's nod as a 'yes', she left the room, taking a chart with her.
"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod." You repeated frantically, suddenly unaware of all the pain you were in, all you could think of was that in mere minutes, you would be a mother. 
"This is it, you ready?" Kangin grinned at you, putting his hands on your shoulders. "You'll do amazing, and don't worry, I'll be there for you, for as long as you need." His kindness pulled at your heart strings.
"Aw Kangin, come here, give your pregnant "wife" a hug," you joked, pulling him down. And it happened. Right then. By mistake. But it was magical. A shock went through you like never before, making ever inch of your body tingle with excitement and pleasure.
As you turned your head into Kangin's cheek, with plans to plant a kiss there, Kangin also turned his head, with plans to kiss yours, and your lips landed directly on each other. During the millisecond that your lips were together, the door flung open.
"You ."

 

(SORRY IT'S NOT VERY LONG:(  I'M REALLY STRUGGLING WITH ONE HANDED TYPING, BUT I SHOULD BE GETTING THE CAST OFF IN A FEW WEEKS, SO THE CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER! BUT THERE SHOULD ONLY BE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS, AND THAT WILL BE IT FOR THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBS AND VIEWS, MY BIGGEST STORY YET, AND I'M SO GLAD EVERYONE HAS ENJOYED IT!)