Park-In.

My husband Leeteuk.

You paced around the living room repeatedly, trying to make sense of everything. You had tried his phone, but he wasn't answering. "What's wrong with your dad, Leeteuk?" You called out into the emptiness around you. You thought back to when you had last seen his parents; admittedly, it had been a while, but his father had looked fine. he had laughed, patted your stomach, talked about how he was going to spoil his grandchild, nothing out of the ordinary. When had everything turned so bad, and why hadn't he spoken to you about it before now? After you had convinced yourself into all of the awful thoughts that had lingered in your mind, convinced he was cheating on you. But now you knew, and you would support your husband through this, no matter what,- well you would, if he answered his phone and would tell you where he was and when he was coming home! You suddenly realized how thirsty you were, you and hobbled into the kitchen, pouring yourself a large drink of water, slowly gulping it. You put the now empty glass down, and looked around the kitchen, it seemed different, yet you were very positive it was the very same as ever. A sudden crash came from the other side of the kitchen, and you hurried over to see what it was. The bookcase had semi collapsed, under the strain of holding your far-too-large collection of books. You forced yourself onto your knees and started picking the books up, as you picked up a book with a black leather cover, you had an inkling where your husband was. The book you picked up, was your phone book, and you quickly searched for Leeteuk's parents new number - they had moved house a year ago and you just couldn't remember their new number -  and once you found it, you quickly dialed it into the phone. It rang, and it rang, and it rang. And eventually, it went to their answering machine. 'Dammit' you thought to yourself. You decided to call his sister, maybe you could find out what had been happening from her. The phone rang and it rang, and eventually she answered.
"Hello?"
"Hi Park-In, it's Jamie."
"You haven't popped yet have you!?"
"Afraid not, I was actually calling about Leeteuk and your father,"
"Yes? Go on."
"Well I'm really sorry to hear about your father but I was wondering if you could tel-"
"What do you mean?! What's happened to dad?!"
"Wha- surely you kno- I mean..?
"Jamie, tell me. What's happened to dad?"
"Well Leeteuk and I had a bit of an argument over where he's been over the past few months, and he told about how your dad is...ill. an-"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAD'S ILL?!!?"
"Wh-"
"I saw him three days ago and he was totally fine! What can happen in three ing days?! Jamie, I'm sorry, but I gotta go phone mum, find out what the hell is going on.."
"Wait, Park-in"
*dial tone*

You sat in the living room, as darkness attacked, more confused than ever. How could Park-In not know about her dad? But if she saw him a few days ago, surely she would have noticed how ill he looked, according to Leeteuk he's on death's door step an- The phone suddenly rang and you attacked it.
"Yes, hello?
"Jamie, it's me Park-In."
"Phew, Park-In, tell me what the hell's going on!"
"Dad's fine. He's not ill at all, he never was. I think you must have gotten a bit confused Jamie."
"N-no, Leeteuk defiantly sai-"
"Well all that matters is that everyone is still here and very healthy. I have to go, it's late and I have work tomorrow."
"Oh, oh right, ok. We'll talk soon yes?"
"Yes, that sounds great, unless you go into labour first! Bye!"
"Bye..Park-In."

You silently thanked God that his father was ok, but you also silently worried. Why had Leeteuk said what he said? And if he wasn't at the hospital, where had he been?

The front door flung open, and Leeteuk strolled in. "Ahh. A walk makes everything feel better." He sighed, throwing his arm lazily around you on the sofa, kissing your cheek.