Hope.

My husband Leeteuk.

Kangin painfully dragged his feet behind him, as he made his way to the waiting room. It was early morning, and there were only a few people there, but he couldn't see Leeteuk. As he scanned the room again, his eyes widened in shock at the spectacle before him. Leeteuk had someone sitting on his lap, rubbing their leg soothingly, giggling to each other, while his companion planted several small kisses on Leeteuk's nose. Shocked and confused, he marched up to Leeteuk, and his companion.
"What the is going on?" Kangin yelled, making both jump.
And they remained silent for several seconds, until Kangin broke it.
"You have a daughter. Why don't you pretend you care and go see her? For some reason, Jamie actually asked me to come get you." He spat at the disgusting man in front of him, and Kangin threw his tired body onto a nearby seat, his head resting in his hands.
"Go." Leeteuk's companion smiled, jumping off his lap and  pushed him to his feet, planting a small kiss on his hand. Kangin's stomach twisted, he knew you would die when you found out who Leeteuk was with,

"H-hi." Leeteuk stuttered, peeking his head out from behind the door.
"Come in." You said coldly, a smile still painted on your face, beaming down at your daughter. And Leeteuk slowly edged towards you, still wary of you.
"Don't be stupid, I'm not going to hurt you." You snapped at him. "Come over here and enjoy seeing your daughter for the first time." And after he took a deep breath, Leeteuk walked over to you. And he looked into the bundle you held tightly. and from the corner of your eye, you saw his face break out into a huge smile.
"God...she's perfect.." He finally whispered, in awe at the perfection in front of him.
"I know, just...so perfect.."  You agreed, falling in love with the tiny girl all over again. You ever so slightly turned your head from your daughter, turning to your legally husband. "Do you ... want to hold her?" You murmured to him, and his light up like stars.
"Yes..please." He tardily thanked you. And with much difficultly, you gently placed your daughter in the arms of her father. As Leeteuk swayed with her gently, you lay back on the sweat soaked sheets, closing your eyes. Time passed, and you weren't sure how long. Only that once you reopened them, Leeteuk was sitting on the edge of the bed, the tiny un-named piece of perfection still sleeping in his arms.
"Leeteuk..?" You croakily whispered. And he looked up, in confusion and in happiness. You had called him Leeteuk, and he knew things would get better.
"Yes, Jamie?" He cooed back, resting one hand ontop of your weak one.
"I..I know we're not going to get back together...but if you want to be there for her... you can.." You sleepily yawned at him. And as he became speechless, his smile was thanks enough. 

You lay there in silence for a few more minutes, both of your eyes firmly on your tiny daughter, when a nurse came in. 
"I'm sorry sir...but you'll have to leave now. Visiting hours were over hours ago... and it's only really her husband that's meant to be in here."
And for a few seconds, Leeteuk sat still, confused as to what she meant. When he realized that she had thought Kangin was her husband, and he gave a sad, small smile.
"Oh right. I'm sorry. I..I guess I'll come back in the afternoon. I'll just say goodbye now.." He sadly answered, and the nurse left with ease.
"Well...I'll leave you and your husband.." He said rather coldly, but instantly looked apologetic.
"Don't Teuk, I'm too tired for all this." You answered back, accidently slipping out your old pet name for him. But he smiled as he handed back his princess.
"I've missed that." He gulped, eyes turning bloodshot and watery. "I'll see you both later on." was all that he could manage to say, and he planted two small kisses; one on the head of your daughter, one on your own head. As he walked towards the door, he turned back, an intrigued look on his face.
"Any name yet?"
"Yes." You replied. "Hope." And Leeteuk gave a small smile while you paused. "Hope Jung-soo."

The hour had passed very slowly in the waiting room, Kangin was fuming at Leeteuk's companion, who remained very still and very silent.
"Why?!" Kangin had fumed at the silent companion, who didn't dare make eye contact with the scary man.
"Don't you know how much this will hurt her? Don't you think she had relied on you for strength recently? And you're willing to throw all that away?!" Kangin had argued with the voiceless companion. And eventually, Leeteuk returned, tear stained cheeks.
"The nurse said her 'husband' can stay." Leeteuk aimed at Kangin coldly.
"And did you tell her about....this?" Kangin spat, eyes darting between the two.
"Of course not! She just had my child, why would I destroy such a perfect time for her?" Leeteuk argued back. And Kangin was keen to fight back, but he knew he had to return to you, the woman who needed him.
"Whatever. I don't have time for this right now." Kangin flung at the two, and his heels, started to stomp away. But over his stomps in the early morning, he still heard Leeteuk's icy voice talking to his lover.
"Come on, I'm tired, let's go home, Hae." 

(SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE, HAD A PRETTY EMOTIONAL COUPLE OF DAYS, BEEN OVERWHELMING, AND WITH ONE HANDED TYPING, BLEGHGH. IT TAKES AGES! BUT IM SO GLAD NOBODY GUESSED LEETEUK WAS WITH DONGHAE! I THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE I SAID HE WAS CLOSEST TO HAE IN THE FOREWORD IT WOULD BE OBVIOUS, BUT IT WASN'T! EEK! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUBS AND VIEWS, CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! UNFORTUNATLY, WE ARE COMING TO AN END OF THIS STORY, IM THINKING 2-4 MORE CHAPTERS, AND THAT'S IT" THIS STORY IS LIKE MY PET, HAHA:D BUT IF YOU ENJOY MY WRITING, FEEL FREE TO READ MY OTHER STORIES! AND SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG THING GOING ON HERE! XX JADE)