What?

My husband Leeteuk.

 

Your mind fretted away for the duration of the day, and as the time nearer for Kangin to return, you popped Hope in the bath, and tucked her up in bed. For a few seconds you watched her sleeping, unaware of everything around her. You stayed with her until you heard the front door being unlocked, and you grabbed the twin of the baby monitor before heading down. As you turned the corner on the stairs, you came face to face with Kangin.
"Kangin." You whispered.
"Jamie." He whispered back. You'd never been this uncomfortable around him before. Part of you wanted to scream at him about his resignation, the other part wanted him to whisk you away in those muscular arms of his...
"I...think we need to talk." He eventually mumbled, and you nodded, following after him as he turned to go down the stairs. As you reached the living room, you both jumped onto the sofa, turning to face the other. And as Kangin opened his mouth to speak, you jumped right in.
"Your lawyer phoned.....What kinda are you on?! Why would you ever ever ever leave Super Junior?! It's your home, they're your family, and I know you fricking love it to pieces! You always tell me you missed it during your army days, and now you've decided to leave forever?! Why wouldn't you talk to me before making such a huge life-changing decision?! How do you intend on supporting yourself if you leave your job?! And for a final time, why did you do it?!" You exclaimed at full speed, to a shocked and silent Kangin. As you got your breath back, Kangin contemplated what you had just said, and took a breathe before answering.
"I've decided to leave because my time there is over. There was a time when I needed that comfort, that security, but now, it's gone. My home is right here, with you and Hope, and my family is right here too. You and Hope are my family. The members will always have a place in my heart, but .. my true family is under this roof. During my army service, I was alone, Super Junior were huge in my absence, and I felt like the fans liked them more without me. And so when I got back, I tried to prove myself wrong. I didn't talk to you about it, because I knew you wouldn't react well, and I couldn't bear to go against your feelings, so I had to do it before I told you. As for money, I have money set aside, it's just something I've always done." He told you most calmly, but he told it the floor, rather than you.
"I don't believe you." You said curtly, and he looked up, but still didn't meet your gaze.
"How do you mean?" He asked, coolly.
"No way did you just decide you felt your time was up there. There's another reason. A real reason, and I'd like you to tell me it....please." You asked him, simply. He inhaled deeply, and caught your gaze, his striking eyes grabbing you and pulling you in.
"Fine, I'll tell you."

About a month ago, I overheard a conversation I shouldn't have, between Park and Donghae. They were talking about Hope, and  Park said he was thinking about fighting for custody. Because he could "be a better daddy" then I could to Hope, and that you were "unstable", which is both untrue. So ... I got a little angry, and I hit him flat in the face, don't look at me like that!" - you stared at him in shock - " I was frustrated and furious and he's lucky I didn't pummel him. And whilst that midget Donghae tried to get me to let go of Park, Park told me that ... the only way he wouldn't fight for Hope...is if I left.For good. And at first, I refused, I thought it was just a trick, a way of him getting one of the two things he wants...if he even wants Hope... But then, a week after that...I saw him filling out custody forms during our practice break, and I knew I had to. So I went out and called my lawyer after that practice, told him I wanted to leave, and he called a meeting with SM. My contract only has another two years from it anyway, so they weren't as pushy with it like Hangeng....and the rest you know..." he told you, sitting up straight, eyes refusing to break away from yours. You, on the other hand, were silent. With confusion, with sorrow, with happiness, with pride.
"Y-you would leave ... for Hope?" You asked him quietly.
"No," He replied, "I would leave for Hope and for you." He smiled. And before he could say anything else, you threw yourself onto his body, legs wrapped around his waist, lips on his. He moaned into the kiss, and put his hands on your lower back, gently gliding up and down as you popped your small tongue into his mouth. His tongue caressed against yours, and you felt a hardening coming from under his joggers. Kangin allowed himself to fall onto his side, so that he lay on his back on the sofa, with you gently resting ontop of him. Your hands made their way under his vest, tracing the faint line of his abs, as his fingers slowly made their way up your side, stopping just under your . The slight brush he made against your made you inhale, it'd been so long since someone had touched you. In a moment of brave ness and arousal, you took your lips off the man, and went to take off your shirt. As you fumbled with the buttons, Kangin's fingers came up, shaking as one by one, he tore them from the hole. As your lace bra started to show, there was a sudden noise. It came from the baby monitor. Hope.

And within a second of the noise, you jumped off Kangin, and bolted upstairs, shirt flailing wide open. But you didn't care. You bounced into the bedroom, and picked up Hope, who was crying her eyes out.
"Aww, shh, shh baby, mama's here.." You cooed at your daughter, who's cries reduced as she heard your familiar voice. Within minutes she was settled again, playing a fun game of trying to grab your short hair.
"Back to beddy for Hope, she's gonna be a tired girl, isn't she?" You smiled at your daughter, before covering her in kisses and tucking her back into bed. You turned to go back downstairs, wondering what Kangin would be doing. As you reached the living room, you were surprised to find him still lying down.
"Kangin..." you groaned, hoping it sounded a little bit y. He didn't move. You coughed to grab his attention, but he remained still. As you walked over to him, you laughed. He was asleep. He was very quietly snoring, his mouth pouting. You giggled to yourself, as you pulled a blanket over him, and even tucked him in a little bit. And with one final glance, you made your way upstairs. You stripped from your remaining clothes, and slipped into your nightie, questioning yourself.
"Do I actually like Kangin? Am I lonely, or is there legit feeling for him?" These two questions remained in your mind, and stayed there until early morning. Realizing you had no chance of sleeping, you sat up, and the tv, and gasped in shock at the news cast that was playing.

"-Can now confirm that Super Junior leader Leeteuk has been arrested for attempted assault on his boyfriend, Lee Donghae, after Donghae tried to end their publicized relationship. The relationship between the two members has been criticized over the past 2 months after it was released by SM Entertainment that they were a couple. Leeteuk was the subject of most the hate, as he left his heavily pregnant wife, Jamie, to be with Donghae, and has taken a very low-key part in the life of his first born, Hope. Jamie has refused to comment on her thoughts of the relationship, and has been very quiet since her divorce was finalized. Reports claim that she has moved in with another member of Super Junior, but no names have been mentioned. Furthermore I ca- This just in, this just in! I can now confirm that Lee Donghae has not been harmed, and has been released from hospital. It is thought that Leeteuk attacked Lee Donghae with a wine bottle, during a dinner. A next door neighbor heard the commotion and called the Police. And no-" and you switched the tv off, sitting up in the blackness.

"What the hell is going on?!" you despaired to yourself, to the empty blackness around you.

(HEY GUYS! OMG, THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER, WELL ALMOST! I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T HATE ME FOR MAKING LEETEUK A CRAZY ASSAULTING GUY! ALSO, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN JAMIE AND KANGIN? WILL IT HAPPEN?! ALSO THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL MY SUBS AND VIEWS, THIS IS MY BIGGEST STORY, AND ITS SO FANTASTIC SEEING EVERYONE ENJOYING IT! ALSO, THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, I LOVE GETTINT THEM!
I WANT TO GET A STORY FEATURED BEFORE I DIE, AND I REALLY HOPE IT'S THIS ONE! BUCKET LIST!
OK, I WILL SHUT UP NOW. LOVES YOUS!!! JADE X!!)