Kangin.

My husband Leeteuk.

You forced your eyes open, being momentarily blinded by the light that managed to escape from behind the curtain. As you unwillingly sat up, you realized you were in the living room, still in your clothes. And although you were confused, one thing burned in your mind.
'Hope'. And you jumped up, and bolted through to her room. But you needn't have worried. Kangin was there, sitting with her in his arms as he lay on the sofa. He was humming to her softly, and she seemed to be asleep.
"Oh Kangin," you startled him, "Thank you so much for staying last night, I was just so tired an-"
"Don't be silly, I'm moving in, remember?" He grinned at you, and you remembered. Briefly. You hadn't been serious. It was merely a joke, just to piss off Park. But had he actually taken it seriously?!
"Don't worry, I was just saying that to grind Park off, you are allowed to go home." You smiled at him warmly.
"Maybe I want to stay?" He smirked, but you didn't think much of it. All you wanted to do was take that tiny little baby in your arms. As Kangin gently passed you over, he leaned onto your shoulder, a little ... intimately...
"She is perfect, just like her mummy." He grinned. But it was uncomfortable. You didn't like it. You wriggled until he sat up and looked at you confused.
"Sorry...it just...it feels like I'm cheating on him...even though our marriage is over.." and you took a deep breath before confessing, "I..I want to...but not right now..." and you turned your attention back to Hope, as almost an escape from the embarrassing confession that you just admitted to.
"I...I want it too...but I think waiting is good.. an-and...I'd like to live here...if you like..." He finally whispered, and got up, exiting the room.
"Oh baby.." you whispered down to Hope, who gave you a small carefree smile, "What does your mummy get herself into?"

Three months later, life was very different. Kangin had in fact, moved in, and helped you out with Hope, who had grown into a mischievous baby with soft hair and a beautiful toothless grin. Kangin still took part in all the Super Junior activity, and was even in the midst of recording a music video. And you still saw all the other members, par Leeteuk and Donghae of course.The other members were slowly forgiving the boys, and you had even allowed Leeteuk to see  Hope a few times, under Kangin's supervison of course. You hadn't actually seen Leeteuk or Donghae since that night, and you had no intention of doing so, until one night.
Kangin had been at a promotional photo shoot, for the new album that was to be released in a few weeks, along with a new music video. And despite being tired out after his excessive training every day, he still came home, bouncing with energy and ready to give Hope her bath. But that night, as Kangin skipped in, ready to play in the bath with Hope, he found something unusual. Hope had already had her bath, and was tucked up in bed fast asleep, and you, were sitting on the sofa, wedding album out, sobbing quietly to yourself.
"Hey, hey hey! What's wrong?!" He panicked, pulling you in tightly, pressed tight against his sweat-soaked t-shirt, but you didn't care.
"hmm..hhhmmp...hmmpf...divorce..." was the only thing Kangin could make out from your wet muffles, but it was all he needed to hear.
"Oh sweetie...I know it's hard.." he began, but you cut across.
"I..I knew it was coming...but..now it's...just....so...real..!" You yelled in between sobs, returning the hug that Kangin was suffocating you in.
"It'll be alright, I'll be here every step of the way...and it's not the end of the world...I promise.." he weakly smiled at you, planting a kiss on the top of your head.
"I'm 28, a single mum, who's getting divorced and who replies on her best friend for just about everything...I'm such a failure.." you wallowed in self-pity, and Kangin tilted your head towards his.
"You. are not a failure. Don't ever ever ever say that again. Yes, you're getting divorced, but only because the lucky man who got to marry you was too stupid to realize how perfect you are, and you are a fantastic mum, haven't you seen the way that Hope lights up when she sees you? And ...you think of me as your best friend?" He asked, a little awkwardly.
"I don't think, I know you're my best friend." You replied, smiling a watery smile at him. And he leaned forwards. And kissed you. It was gentle, and sweet and innocent, and everything that Kangin didn't portray in his 'bad boy' Super Junior look. And with just the tiniest ping of guilt, you returned it for a second, before breaking away.
"I..I can't...Kangin.." you whimpered, before getting up and shakily walking towards the door.
"Wait..Jamie.." he called on you, but you ignored him, and made your way to your bedroom,taking a final glance into your daughter's crib, and falling onto the bed, a mixture of tears and tiredness leaving you.

The next morning, when you were woken by Hope, you saw Kangin had left, which was strange, for he normally always wanted to feed Hope before going off.  So you did it on your own, which was nice, in a strange kind of way. The day then continued as usual, you played with Hope, attempting to teach her how to count and speak, despite her young, unaware age. Then you tidied as she took a mid after noon nap, before giving her some lunch. And then, an unusual phone call came.
"Hello, Jamie speaking?"
"Good afternoon, I'm looking for Kim Young-woon?"
"..Oh you mean Kangin? Yah, he's not here right now."
"Oh, I see. Do you know when he will be back, or shall I leave a message?"
"It won't be until late, I can take a message though, can I ask who's calling?"
"This is his lawyer, Park Rim-Hae, and if you could just tell him that I have sorted the contract, SM are fully aware, and I just need him to sign."
"..Yes sure...can I ask what that is in reference to? Please?"
"To his resignation from Super Junior of course..Sorry..I must be going..please pass on the message."
"Oh right..yes..of course. Thank you, bye."
'Resignation from Super Junior...oh god..'