Parents.

My husband Leeteuk.

You left the dishes lingering in the lukewarm dish water, and turned into the living room, sitting on the edge of the sofa, as far away from Leeteuk as you physically could. Leeteuk sat on the same sofa, but realized you didn't want him too close to you. He played with his hands while you bit furiously at your nails, the other hand cupping your child. Silence filled the room. You weren't sure for how long, but it seemed to last forever. At last, it was broken. "What...happened last night?" He quivered, looking intently at the rug in front of his feet. You took his words in, trying to talk about it. And you realized you couldn't. Not because you didn't want to, but because you physically couldn't manage it. Every time you tried to open your mouth, you felt an agonizing pain rising from your throat. And it happened. You broke. The shock had finally wore off. The pain was finally hitting you where it hurt the most. And you couldn't take it anymore. 
You collapsed to the ground, tears overpowering breathing, As you struggled to breath, Leeteuk jumped down the floor, lay you flat, and stared to give you mouth to mouth. A while later, you realized you were on the floor, Leeteuk in floods of tears, rocking you gently from side to side. "Thank......GOD.. Leeteuk sobbed into you, as he leaned his head down, touching your stomach. You winced, but unknowingly. Seeing you jump, Leeteuk backed off, wiping his tears from his eyes. After lying there, for hours, you attempted to sit up, Leeteuk automatically offered his help, but pulled away before you had a chance to turn him down. "You...you gonna help your pregnant wife or not?" You groaned painfully at your husband, who smiled a little, and offered his arm for support. "You still have your tongue then," he joked sadly. You hobbled dizzily to the sofa, and Leeteuk slowly helped you lie down. As Leeteuk fussed over you, tucking you in, cushioning your feet and back, you realized something. You were insanely in love with him, no matter what. "I'll make you some green tea, yah?" He meekly offered, braving himself to run his hands through your greasy hair. You sighed, which he took as a "yes please, one milk, one sugar." and went into the kitchen. He left you deep in thought, about what was going to happen between you two, your marriage, your child, everything. Tears silently fell down your face as you thought back to your wedding day. One of most amazing days of your life.

"Wow." was the only word that left your mother's lips, as you stepped out of your changing room, dressed as the bride you had dreamed of being all your life. Your shocking white dress hung tight to your slender body, exposing your tight curves, covering your white with the kitten heels.. Your long hair cascaded down your back in ringlets, with the veil cover half of it. The veil itself was plain, with small flowers dotted over. Mother had done your make-up that day, leaving you fairly natural, a touch of mascara and blush. The smile that was tattooed to your face added to your deep beauty, and it was mere seconds before your mother broke down in tears of happiness, clutching way too tightly to you, telling you how beautiful you were. "Are you ready?" Your father nervously asked you, offering you his arm to walk you down the aisle. "Yes, are you?" You giggled, seeing the soft sweat resting on his forehead. He laughed, gave you a quick peck on the cheek, made a signal to the choir and they started singing softly. The wedding guests all rose to their feet, and Leeteuk turned, looking as gorgeous and anxious as possible,."Let's go then." You father whispered.

Your parents had begged you to come home to England for the wedding, and you had given in to them, and had dragged half of Korea with you. Leeteuk, his parents, his older sister, and his old band mates had all came, eagerly embracing the idea of a holiday. Leeteuk's parents had taken some amount of convincing to go to England, believing that their son should have gotten married in the same place they did, but upon realizing the wedding would go on if they weren't there, they gave in.  "We took up the whole plane!" Siwon had joked to everybody he could, which wasn't that far of an exaggeration. The choir sang in Gaelic - so nobody had a clue what they were singing about - and you had paced down that aisle, accompanied by your beaming father, taking you to your even prouder soon-to-be-husband. As you reached the alter, Leeteuk took your hand, and moved the veil from your shining face. "Hi." You grinned at him, receiving an even bigger grin back. "Fancy seeing you here." You teased, bursting with joy. 
"I now have the greatest pleasure in announcing you man and wife. Park, you may now kiss the bride." The priest had proclaimed, and Leeteuk smiled as he edged his face towards yours, and you lips met in excitement and happiness. The church erupted in cheers, and your lips broke apart, only to walk down the aisle, happier then ever before. "I'm your wife." You had giggled to Leeteuk as the driver took you to the after party. Leeteuk laughed aloud at this, in disbelief. "Wow, I'm your husband." He giggled back, causing both of you to break out in bouts of happy laughing. You had sneaked a glance at the driver, who was smiling at your joy. The rest of the evening had past by in a wonderful blur; the reception, the gifts, the first dance, and finally, Leeteuk whisking you off your feet to France, where you spent the entire honeymoon making love and having long walks in the evening.  Even returning back to Korea was amazing, the every day tasks had became exciting again, because you did them as a couple, a married couple. As one.

"Here you go." Leeteuk cooed, placing the steaming tea on the table. He looked at you, his eyes swelling with tears. He sat on the edge of the sofa, rubbing your feet. As you woke up a little more, you found the courage to ask him. "Where were you last night? Where have you been going these past few months? Why don't you ever want to be close to me anymore?" The questions spilled out of you so quickly, you had barely realized you had said them. HE stopped massaging your feet, looking at your pregnancy bump. "I..." He began, but looked away, "I know you're seeing someone else, I just need to know who." you forced out, making yourself hold in the flood of tears. Leeteuk's head shot up, and he moved close to you, so close that your noses touched. He grabbed your head and said "Look me in the eye, and honestly tell me you believe I would cheat on you." He breathed heavily. You didn't know what to say. You didn't have anything to say. You were so sure he was seeing someone else, but the firm look in his eyes said otherwise. "You want to know where I've been over the past months?!" He yelled out, frustration and tears spilling uncontrollably from his face. "I've been at hospital!" Hospital?! Before you could ask any questions, he fiercely continued. "And where i went last night? I was dancing, and I did dance with some office woman, until my mother gave me a call telling me it was time, that it was almost over." "That what was almost over?!" You screamed, panicked beyond anything you'd ever experienced. "My father's life!" he shouted, and stormed out the house, leaving you in the dark, in every sense of the term. 

 

SORRY FOR GOING SO LONG WITHOUT WIRTING, WRITER'S BLOCK!! HOPE THIS IS OKAY, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND SUBS! YOU'RE THE REASON I CONTIUNE WRITING:D