02

three months of loving you.

 

“Oh, I thought that was your name for real.” He joked. “Oh yeah… that’s my sister’s name.” you faked a smile. “So, should we walk around your new school?” he smiled then grabbed your hand. ‘His hands… so soft?’ he raised an eyebrow. ‘Why is he acting like this to me? Do this mean that he knew I’m a girl?!’ you gasped and pulled your hand out of his grip. “I-I’m fine…” You turned red. ‘Man, I hate falling for guys like this!’ you mentally yelled. “You’re not going to puke or… vomit, right? ‘Cause you look like you will…” he backed off. “No, I’m totally fine. It’s just… it’s just…” you tried hard to fine for an acceptable reason, “It’s hot here.” You fanned yourself and laughed sheepishly to him. “But, its cold…” he mumbled thought hard.

“If you felt uncomfortable or something like that, you can take off your coat and give it to me.” He smiled.  ‘It’s really cold!’ you thought and twitched your eyebrows in frustration. “Okay, I don’t think that’s the best idea.” His smiling face fell. “I’m sorry. Let’s get going.” You walked. “Wait! Shouldn’t I be the one who’ll be showing you things about this school?” He grabbed your hand and chuckled.

“Oh, and that’s the dormitory.” He pointed to a red painted building. “Dormitory?!” You rounded your eyes in shock. “Yup, whoever studies in this school, MUST get into that building.” He nodded. You sighed in relief, “Just to get in that building, right?” You smiled widely. “No,” Chanyeol shook his head. “What… do you mean?” your smile faded away. “You’re kidding me. To sleep, live there! Okay?” He burst out laughing while you fell on your knees.

----------------------------------

will update again tomorrow! bacon's coming soon. kekekeke *evillaughter* xD