01

three months of loving you.

 

“Oppa, I’m going.” You said as you grabbed your school bag. “You don’t have to.” Your brother said, concerned. “What?!” you rounded your eyes hearing that coming out of his mouth. “Look,” He kneeled on the floor, facing you. “Cube entertainment just now called me and said that they accepted me to be one of the ‘BTOB’ members!” he exclaimed. “What about school?” you too, kneeled, facing him. “Umm,” he bit his lower lip. “Daddy just registered you to Yonghwa High and now you’re going to be an idol, not going to school?” you yelled. “Help me… I’ll call your twin sister.” He mumbled the last sentence. “YOU CRAZY?!” You hit him by your bag. “Really, I’m going to invite her to Seoul.” He said, being serious of a sudden. “I’m going to help you.” You said coldly. “But, in one condition.” You smirked. Your brother then raised an eyebrow of his. “You must take a good care of Ilyang.”

“And, that’s why I’m here as a boy today.” You sighed in frustration. “Excuse me?” You heard a voice.  You turned around and saw a handsome figure of a boy? No, he looks scary… “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” you bowed continuously. But once you turned back to your position before you bowed, the person you apologized to disappear. “Wait, what was that?” you peeked your head side to side to search for the boy. “Oh, so I’m seeing things now?” you sighed. “Seems like you’re lost, newbie?” You turned around and saw another handsome figure than the one before. “I’m Chanyeol.” He held his hand out to you. You just stood there, studying his handsomeness. “Oh, you’re not the type to be friends with people?” He pouted. “Psh, Baekhyun’s type.” He chuckled. “No, it’s not like that!” you finally snapped out of your dream.
“So, umm, Chanyeol.”
“What’s your name?”
You and Chanyeol said in sync. Both of you chuckled of you two’s silliness. “Shall I?” you smiled to him. “I’m Jung Ilna.” You didn’t notice that you gave him your real name. “Ilna…?” He titled his head in confusion. “NO, I MEAN, JUNG ILHOON!” You blurted. ‘I’m dead.’ 

----------------------------------

turns out to be a short chapter one. <=( sorry. 

ANDDD, i would be happy if you guys subscribes or comments on my fic. #crackengish# pai-pai! <3