05

three months of loving you.

Did he know some… thing? You thought, getting worried all of a sudden. “Why did you ask?” you shrugged. “Nah, I’m just a friend of him.” He smiled to you. “I’m Kai, by the way.” He said. He leaned closer, “Jung Ilna.” He whispered. You gasped. “You knew?!” you screamed. “I’m a friend of your bro. He told me to take care of you.” He winked. “Wow, you’ve got lots of friends.” You then sighed in relief. “Yup, I’m a friendly one.” He smiled. “And, a nice one.” He leaned in to you once again and whispered. You backed away, annoyed. “Can you stop doing that?”

Baekhyun then came to the table a tray full of junk foods. “Oh, Kai?” He gasped, his tray almost slipped off his hands. “Whoa, whoa. Be careful!” Kai then helped Baekhyun balance up again. “You’re still a gay?!” Baekhyun backed away. “So?” Kai smirked. “Gay?” You asked. “Stay away from him, he’s dangerous.” Baekhyun whispered to your ear, making your heart thump rapidly. You pushed him away. “I-I w-will!” You stuttered out. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

“It’s nothing. When are we gonna start living in the dorm?” You asked. “What do you mean by when? It’s tonight.” Baekhyun blinked. “What?!” You gaped your mouth. “Don’t worry; I brought your stuffs with me.” Kai smiled. “What the hell are you two?” Baekhyun looked at you and Kai in disgust. “Just friends!” You faked a smile. “Yup!” Kai cheered. “I got room number 156. You guys?” Kai asked. “What?! No way!” Baekhyun screamed. “Wow, what a big, great coincidence!” Kai grinned. “You, Ilhoon?” He asked. “Wah! Thank god I’m in the same room as you.” You smiled. “Whatever, let’s go.” Baekhyun walked off first, leaving you and Kai behind. “Let’s go?” Kai smiled, grabbed your hand and dragged you with him.