03

three months of loving you.

 

okay... sorry that i didn't update yesterday. a bit busy 'bout some things. :s

---

“Ilhoon-ah. You okay?” Chanyeol asked, helping you to stand back up. “I-I’m fine… But,” You panicked. “But…” you turned around and saw the scary guy that you met before. “Huh, no-mannered guy.” You smirked. You can see that he was walking towards Chanyeol. You then stuck out your feet out to make him sprawl to the ground. Once again, you smirked. He’s coming. He’s coming was the only thing on your mind. Oh, and evil laughter of you. The guy stopped. “Watch it; I won’t let someone short like you to make me sprawl there.” He pointed to the floor. You rolled your eyes in annoyance, ‘why is he calling me short?! So annoying…’ you thought. “C’mon, man. Be mature already.” Chanyeol chuckled. “Oh and… welcome back!” Chanyeol said with open arms. “Gays…” you muttered. “Stop it; your friend is seeing us as gays now.” He hissed. “Fine, fine.”

“Anyway, Ilhoon-ah. This is my cleanfreak friend. You can call him bacon.” Chanyeol smiled and held his laugh. You burst out laughing. “What’s funny?! I’m Baekhyun, not bacon!”Baekhyun then hit Chanyeol with his luggage. “So, what number did you get?” Chanyeol asked, sweeping dusts off his school uniform. “Number… 156. You?”  Baekhyun asked back. “Aish, 158. You?” Chanyeol asked you. “I-I still don’t know…” You looked to the other direction. “Oh, I see. Let’s go to the principal’s room. Should we?’ Chanyeol smiled to you and Baekhyun. “Freak, stop smiling at me like that.” Once again, Chanyeol got hit by Baekhyun, ON THE HEAD.

In the principal’s room…

“Um… G-good morning sir.” Chanyeol bowed nervously. You and Baekhyun bowed to him too. “Oh, lovelies. What brings you three here?” He asked, putting his legs on his table. You and Baekhyun looked at each other. “I…” You started. “I wanted to know what my room number is.” You continued. “Name?” The principal sweetly looked at you. “Jung Ilhoon.” You bluntly said. ‘Such a byuntae…’ you thought. “Oh, it’s…” He took a paper. “It’s…?” You leaned in a bit closer, curious. “15…” The principal’s eyes got smaller and smaller. “…6.”

‘WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!”

---

turns out not to be very interesting? Dx mannnnnnnnn, sorry. :-( tried my best, though.