04

three months of loving you.

 

It was lunchtime (as in it was time to eat?). “Um, you guys aren’t busy?” you asked, a little worried. “Such a softy.” Baekhyun smirked. “What?” You glared at Baekhyun, acting tough. “I’m hungry. Let’s go to the cafeteria.” Chanyeol rubbed his tummy. “I said you’re short.” He faked a small smile. “Then you’re too tall!” you hissed. “Still, you’re sooooo short.” He smiled a little wider.

“STOP IT. I’M HUNGRY AND I NEED TO EAT.” Chanyeol yelled out of frustration and left you and Baekhyun alone in the silent hallway.

“Chanyeol hyung!” you called. (HAHAHA, Hyung. XD)
“Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun yelled.

“Huh, that guy.” He walked away. “A-are you going to leave me just like this?” you stuttered, trying to ‘be a man’. “Yeah?” He rolled his eyes in annoyance. “I-I don’t have money to buy lunch!” you grabbed his hand. “EWW! Don’t touch me. Oh, please.” He backed away with a disgusted expression on his face. “I’m s-sorry. I’ll just go alone...” You looked down and thought, ‘this school is big. How can I search for the cafeteria without any helps? I’m not a very friendly kind of person…’ you pouted your lips.

Seeing you walk away with your sad face, Baekhyun grabbed your shoulder. “I’ll take you to the cafeteria and you’ll eat with Chanyeol.” He said, face straightened. “Really?” Your face brightened. “Urgh,” He hissed and pulled dragged you with him.

In the cafeteria…

Your jaws dropped as you looked up on the ceiling with many chandeliers on it. “T-this is…” you managed to talk. “Shut up.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

You and Baekhyun are choosing the foods FOR YOU. “Hey, aren’t you eating?” you poked his arm. “I ate earlier in the airport.” He looked at you, expressionless. You rolled your eyes. ‘Wait, did he just said… airport?’ you raised an eyebrow. “So, you’re not a Korean?” You continued to choose the foods. ‘Wow, chicken.’ You smiled sheepishly. “I’m just back from Japan, duhh.”

You and Baekhyun couldn’t find Chanyeol anywhere so the two of you decided to eat together. “I think… I’m hungry.” He rubbed his tummy. “Eat, then.” You looked at him, expressionless. “You wait here, don’t go anywhere. I’m not very familiar to this school anymore. So…” He nodded then walked off to the place you and Baekhyun were before. “I though I’m not your friend.” You mimicked.

“Hey,” You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around. “’I saw you with Baekhyun earlier. What’s your relationship with him?” a guy asked. Your eyes widened in shock. ‘Did he know some… thing?’