Ch 6

With All My Heart: "A Dream Come True" Sequel

Ok guys, here is the next chapter. It took me 3 hours to write this and it EGGS! I swear I have ADD and I keep getting distracted and ooooo SHINY!! You get my point. I blame asians, they are always the ones distracting me. It's just been a weird day, somebody put laughing/ gas in the pool this morning I swear because EVERYTHING has been absolutely ridiculous all day.

YOU CAN UNKILL ME NOW BY THE WAY!!!

 

thank you very much :)

 

Reagan’s POV

“Reagan, Reagan!” I heard him calling me again.

Next thing I knew I was being violently shaken.

“Reagan, come on Reagan wake up!” He said in my ear loudly.

“Wha-what do you want Sungmin?” I asked, halfway between the reality of my dream, and the reality of life.

“Sungmin? I’m not Sungmin, I’m Eunhyuk.” He said confused, that was when I snapped out of it.

“Wait, what? I know you’re not Sungmin, you’re my Hyukie.” I told him, remembering where I was and what had happened.

“Glad you know that, but why were you saying, no , Sungmin’s name in your sleep?” He asked me as I sat up on the bed next to him.

“Oh, that, I had a dream.” I told him and blushed, remembering the very vivid dream I had had the night before.

“Oh, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but why were you having a dream about another guy while you were sleeping next to your boyfriend? Especially one of those dreams, what was Sungmin doing to you anyway that was making you moan so much?” He asked me, looking slightly annoyed.

“I don’t know why my subconscious does what it does! He was just kissing me, well, I was kissing him back. That was it though, you woke me up before anything else could happen.” I told him.

“I’m glad about that, I can’t believe you were cheating on me in your dream.” He joked, he didn’t seem too angry.

“Yeah, sorry. It was really real though. He was dressed as a girl, so I doubt that part was real!” I said in a joking voice.

At this he let out a loud laugh and grinned that gummy smile that I loved so much.

“He actually does do that sometimes, and not just for fan service. It’s actually, really adorable. I guess I can forgive you for cheating on me then, since Minnie as a girl is pretty much irresistible. Kyu gets annoyed when he does it because then the rest of the members want him.” He said jokingly.

“First off, I didn’t cheat on you because it was just a dream. Second, he is so adorable as a girl!” I said and he gave me a look that told me to shut up.

“But, I’ve seen videos of you in a dress, and DAYUM! Nice legs Hyukie.” I said and at that he starting laughing hysterically.

“Ok monkey boy, let’s go eat some breakfast.” I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him up off of the bed.

“STRAWBERRY MILK!” He screamed and ran out the door.

WOAH, de ja vu much?

I just went out to the kitchen, where I saw all of the other members and Nikki, but no Sungmin. I really hated it when this happened.

“Hey Reagan, so what happened that Sungmin is now scared for life last night?” Kyuhyun asked me before I could even sit down.

Seriously, hated when this happened.

“Ask Eunhyuk, I’ll go talk to him. He might need you soon though.” I told him and then just headed down the hallway, feeling a bunch of confused stares at my back.

I walked in the room without knocking, just as I had done in my dream and sure enough Sungmin wasn’t in the room, but in the bathroom. I just opened the door and called out his name, making him jump a foot in the air.

“Sungmin, really? I’ll go get Kyuhyun, this is for my own sake not yours.” I said and then walked out of the room, leaving a very confused Sungmin behind to finish his own make up.

“Kyuhyunnie, your hyung desperately needs you right now.” I told him coming out into the kitchen again.

“What are you talking about?” He asked me with a very confused stare.

“Let’s just say, he’s having some issues. And is wearing a skirt.” I told him, and hearing this he was on his feet and out of the kitchen within a second.

“Having a psychic moment?” Nikki asked me in English from across the room.

“Just kind of. It’s better Kyuhyun then me kissing Sungmin.” I told her and she laughed.

“Wait, what are you talking about? You kissed Sungmin?” Henry asked, jumping in our English conversation.

“I did in my dream last night, actually, everything that was happening in my dream happened this morning for real. It freaks me out when this happens.” I told him in English, leaving the other guys utterly confused.

“Oh, well then I guess it is a good think Kyuhyun is with him now.” He said.

“Would somebody please tell me what is going on?” Eunhyuk begged, confused beyond belief.

“I told you I had a dream last night where Sungmin was dressed as a girl and I kissed him. Well, this morning everything happened that led up to that, so I sent Kyu in to be kissed instead of me. He will like it more anyway, and I figure you would be mad if I cheated on you in real life and not just in my dream.” I explained to him and realization dawned on his face.

“Yeah, that wouldn’t be any good. Kyuhyun can just suffer for you.” He said and stuck out his tongue, being the playful idiot that he was. I just smacked the back of his head.

“What was that for?” He asked angrily.

“So I can do this.” I said and pulled him in for a kiss.

“Eh, get a room!!” Donghae exclaimed with a disgusted look on his face.

We broke our kiss and just laughed at him.

“Jealous Hae?” I asked him and he pouted. I took that as a yes. Eunhyuk said their physical relationship was over, but I didn’t believe him. Eunhae was forever.

“So what we gonna do today? And if you say strawberry milk I will kill you.” I asked Eunhyuk.


"How about a trip to the amusement park?" He suggested and I gave him a look that said:

'Won't some crazy fan girls recognize you there.'

"I'll wear a disguise, no worries." He said in response to my unasked question.

"Alright, I guess that sounds fun. Just give me a few minutes to get ready, araso?" I asked and he nodded. I went to my room, threw on some clothes and pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail. After a few minutes in the bathroom I went back to the kitchen and was met with a disguised Eunhyuk. It wasn't really a disguise, he had just messed his hair up so it looked totally different and put in contacts that changed his eye color along with a ton of make up.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He took my hand and we headed out for our first date in a long time.

 

Alrighty, I fixed the ending and got an idea, well, kind of. I am entirely lacking motivation right now though, and school starts again tomorrow, so this may take a while. Sorry guys, you've been patient and I hate to disappoint you, but I have a feeling this sequel is gonna , and be longer than anticipated. So in reality, I'm drawing out the ...

I just realized you could take that an ENTIRELY different way. Mianhe,my mind is always and forever in the gutter.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!