Ch 2

With All My Heart: "A Dream Come True" Sequel

Say hello to chapter 2 :) Another short one again...but it is happy!!

For now!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry, evil moment :)

If there are grammar errors its because I was doing 5 different things at once in two different languages. I created a new definition of multitasking.

Henry’s POV

After I saw Reagan in the crowd I knew exactly what I had to do. Eunhyuk had been so hurt by her sudden departure, and it had affected the rest of the members as well as we had all loved Reagan.

“Manager Hyung, I want to change my solo.” I told him as soon as I found him. I had a plan, and it had better work. I just hope she went along with it.

“What is this Henry? Why the last minute change?” He asked me confused.

“Reagan, one of the fans from last year, is in the audience. Eunhyuk is in love with her, and I know that she is in love with him. We won’t be able to find her after the concert, so this is my way of finding her. This recording is of the two of us singing an American song. I’m going to start the song, and go out and pull her up onto the stage with me and we will sing a duet. I know she will remember it, and she is good, so don’t worry about her screwing up.” I told him.

“Are you sure about this Henry? You are kind of sacrificing your solo for a fellow band mate.” He asked me, startled by my sudden decision.

“Positive. Reagan is like family to all of the members. We want her back, especially Eunhyuk.” I tell him.

“Araso, if you are sure.” My manager said looking at me as if he was having doubts.

“Oh, and can you bring up the keyboard with this music on it? She knows the piano part.” I told him handing him the sheet music to the song.

He gave me a strange look but nodded in agreement none the less.

I headed over to the stage entrance and watched their performance of “All My Heart”. I saw Eunhyuk singing to Reagan, saw her wipe her tears, and then saw him cling to Donghae like he was about to fall over.

My plan better work.

After their performance was over it was time for my solo. As Eunhyuk walked past me I stopped him.

“Change and then wait right here.” I told him and he nodded.

I made my way on stage, there was a little time before the song started. I had two microphones, one in each of my back pocket. I walked over to where I knew Reagan was and found her. She saw me and smiled and I smiled back. I held out my still empty hands to her and she took them. I lifted her up onto the stage easily since she was so light. This action resulted in a lot of screams, most of anger, from the fans.

“Do you remember our duet, “Sway to the Rhythm of Love”?” I asked her in English so that no one could understand me.

She nodded.

“Good now come here.” I said taking her hand and guiding her to the piano.

I put the extra microphone on the stand in front of the keyboard and took the other one out of my pocket. The music started playing now that we were ready.

“This is my very good friend Reagan. We worked on this duet together a long time ago, I hope you like it.” I said in Korean to the fans as an explanation of what was going on.

We sang the song just as we had done a year ago, it came back to us both naturally. It went smoothly, I knew my manager didn’t have anything to worry about. After we finished the fans cheered, unsure of what else to do. We took our bows and headed offstage in the direction where I told Eunhyuk to wait.

When she saw him standing there she got a huge grin on her face and ran the rest of the way off stage, not caring that there were a couple thousand people that could see her.

“Hyukie!” She shouted and jumped into his open arms.

“I missed you so much Reagan. You never left my thoughts, or my heart. Please don’t ever leave me again, I don’t think I can live without you.” He said as he hugged her tightly, almost as though he was never going to release her.

“I won’t, I’m home again. I’m not going anywhere.” She reassured him and gave him a quick kiss.

The Reahyuk couple was back again.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, I hate to interrupt your happy reunion but we have a show to finish.” Leeteuk said interrupting them.

“Right, coming. Don’t go anywhere Reagan!” He told her in a warning voice.

“Don’t worry, I’m here to stay.” She said with a grin.

He kissed her one more time before they headed back on stage to finish up the concert.  I stayed with her, as I was finished with my job for the night, and watched the rest of the concert. They did wonderful, especially Eunhyuk who looked like a new man. There was a happiness in his smile that had been missing for the past year, and I knew it was because of the girl standing next to me, smiling at her love’s sillyness.