Ch 3

With All My Heart: "A Dream Come True" Sequel

Horray another chapter!! This one is a little bit longer, but it is still kind of boring. Hopefully it shall get going again soon, I at beginnings, I really, truely do.

Oh, and I bought a Korean-English dictionary today, so hopefully I shall be incorporating more Korean into my story :) I will put definitions at the end in a different color if I do.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Henry! That boy was a genius. I owed him, big time. He gave up his solo in order to sing a duet with Reagan and bring her out of the crowd. It felt so good to hug her again, and to see her smile.

I did, however, have to finish out the show, no matter how much I wanted to hold her and never let her go. I went out on stage and determined to do my best for the fans that had gotten me through the last year. Without my job I surely would have lost my mind. We finished the concert and took our final bows before heading off stage. I looked around the crowded room, seeking the one person whose company I could not be without.

“Reagan!” I called out her name as I spotted her and got her attention.

She made her way across the room and then wrapped her arms around my waist, burying her face in my chest.

“You did wonderful oppa. Your fans will be so happy!” She said hugging me tighter still.

I buried my face in her sweet smelling hair and kissed the top of her head.

“I missed you, so much.” I mumbled, letting my warm breath move some of the strands of her hair.

“I know, I missed you too. I didn’t mean to hurt you, it killed me every time I saw a video of you and you looked unhappy.” She said.

“I was trying to hide it, trying to look happy for the fans you know? But I guess I didn’t do a very good job.” I said with a laugh.

“No, you did a good job. It’s just that when I looked at you I saw something missing in your eyes when you smiled. Most of the fans probably couldn’t see it because they didn’t know it was there, but I did. I’m sorry Hyukie, I really am. Please forgive me for leaving?” She pleaded looking up at me.

Instead of answering her I just kissed her. I didn’t care that I was in a room with the other members, and the managers, I just kissed her.

“Hey, get a room!” Heechul called out, forcing us to break our kiss.

“Oh come on Heechul, give them a break. They haven’t seen each other for a year!” Sungmin defended us.

“Thanks Minnie.” I told him as he came over.

“Hey Reagan, I missed you. We all missed you.” Sungmin said as he came over and engulfed her into a hug.

“I missed you too Sungmin.” Reagan said as she pulled away.

“Hey, I wanna hug Reagan too!” Ryewook complained coming over and hugging her tightly.

“Hey Wookie, great job tonight.” She said while hugging him.

“My turn!” Yesung called out and hugged her.

The rest of the members all took turns hugging her, except Heechul who just glared at us from over in the corner, being the diva that he was.

“Hyukie!” Donghae called out as he passed by Reagan, who he was about to hug, and hugged me instead.

“Hey Hae.” I told him giving his back an awkward pat.

“I told you she would come back.” He said and pulled away and turned to give Reagan a hug instead.

“Hey Donghae, where’s Nikki?” Reagan asked after he pulled away.

“Oh, she stayed back at the dorms. She was with us for all the other SS3 shows, so she decided it wouldn’t hurt to miss this one. Guess she’s going to be disappointed now though.” He said with a chuckle.

“I can’t wait to see her, I bet she will be surprised to see me.” She said and I gave her a questioning look.

“Doesn’t she know you’re here?” I asked her, surprised that she wouldn’t even tell her best friend that she was coming back.

“Nope, I wanted to surprise you guys.” She said.

“So, how come you are back?” Donghae asked, wanting answers.

“Well, I got a job at the U.S. Embassy, so I am moving here to work.” She explained.

“So you are here to stay?” I asked her with a huge grin.

“Should be for a while anyway, unless they decide to move me elsewhere. The only other place they could possibly move me to would be China, since I learned Mandarin in the past year.” She informed us.

“So that makes what, five languages now?” I asked her teasingly.

“Four, unless you count the little bit of Spanish I know from growing up around it.” She said seriously and I just rolled my eyes at her.

“Hey guys, it’s time to get going. We get the day off tomorrow, but I’m exhausted and want to sleep.” Leeteuk said, acknowledging the fact that it was time to go.

The rest of us nodded and headed to our dressing rooms to change back to our normal clothes and get our stuff. I took Reagan’s hand and she walked with me and Donghae back to our dressing room, I wasn’t about to let her out of my sight. She just turned her back as we changed and blushed bright red as she turned around to early and saw me half dressed, shirt in hand. I just laughed and put my shirt on before going over to her and giving her a kiss.

“It’s nothing you haven’t seen before.” I , making her blush deeper at her memories.

We headed out to the van where the rest of the guys were waiting and climbed in. She sat next to me and she laid her head on my shoulder.

“You still where it?” I asked her, reaching out to touch the necklace I had given her a year ago for our one month anniversary.

“Every day, I never take it off.” She said and reached up to hold onto it.

I grinned knowing that she had never stopped loving me.

“Hey Reagan, where is your stuff?” Ryewook said, being logical and seeing something missing from this picture.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. It’s at my hotel room. I am going to be getting an apartment, but I just got in today so I haven’t found one yet. My stuff should be getting here sometime in the next few weeks.” She clarified.

“Reagan if you want you can move back in with us, that way you don’t have to live by yourself. We have plenty of room since Kibum, Hangeng, and Kangin aren’t here anymore.” Leeteuk offered.

“Really Teukie-oppa? That would be wonderful.” She answered. I was more than grateful for my Hyung, as I didn’t want her being any farther away from me than absolutely necessary.

“It’s not a problem Reagan, we all love you and would be more than happy to have you living with us again.” Leeteuk said.

“That and I think Nikki will be more than happy to not be the only girl again.” Donghae joked.

“Can we just stop by the hotel and get my stuff and I can check out then?” She asked.

“Sure that’s not a problem.” Leeteuk said and told the driver where to go after Reagan gave him the address of the hotel.

We drove to the hotel and I went in to help Reagan carry her bags. She checked out and after we loaded everything into the van. We started to head back to the dorms, which was actually just a few minutes’ drive.

“Ah, home sweet home.” She said as she got out of the van and unloaded her bags.