Ch 11

With All My Heart: "A Dream Come True" Sequel

Alright, so, as I was writing this I decided that it is going to be the last chapter. I know that is unexpected, I didn't expect it myself, but I feel like it is time to move on. My writing style has changed, as is seen in the past few chapters, and I feel like it doesn't fit the story anymore. I hope this ending doesn't disappoint anybody, I tried to make it end as well as I could for the short notice that I had.

There will be a short epilogue following this. It should be up really soon!

Reagan’s POV

I woke up the next morning from the most terrible dream though. I knew it was only a dream though, because as I felt myself growing more and more conscious I felt his strong arms wrapped around me. Without opening my eyes I kissed my way up his neck until I found his lips, and blindly claimed them as mine. When he didn’t respond back I opened my eyes, only to find a pair of innocent eyes wide open. They weren’t his.

As I recognized the boy in front of me, the one who I slept with, the one I had just kissed, I jumped back from his embrace and up against the wall.

He looked terrified by what had just happened, and I felt terrible.

“Minnie, Minnie please tell me that wasn’t your first kiss.” I asked him in a scared voice. I didn’t want to be responsible for taking the poor boys first kiss, not when it wasn’t real. I didn’t even realize that it was him!

Instead of answering me he just looked down at his lap. He was now sitting upright on the bed, legs crossed, facing me.

“Minnie…” I called out again, wanting an answer.

“It was my first kiss…from a girl. Kyuhyun has kissed me before.” He admitted, his face turning bright red.

“I’m so sorry Minnie, I thought you were him, I hadn’t opened my eyes yet.” I explained, hoping that he would forgive me.

“It’s ok, I mean, you probably weren’t expecting to wake up in somebody else’s arms. In case you don’t remember, it was you who asked me to stay with you.” He said, trying to explain why he was sleeping beside me.

“I remember, so no hard feelings? All ok?” I asked.

“Nope, at least you are a friend and not some random girl that took my first kiss.” He said.

He was acting cool about, but I knew that somewhere deep down he was upset about it. Everybody deserved to have that perfect first kiss, I, however, firmly believed that everybody was doomed to have an awkward first kiss.

“Hey Min? Can you take me to the hospital to see Hyukkie?” I asked him.

I desperately wanted to see him, make sure that he was ok. Even if he was still unconscious I at least wanted to make sure he was still breathing.

“Sure thing, go get ready and I will meet you out in the kitchen.” He said and then left the room.

I got up and started going through my morning routine mindlessly. I wonder if anything has changed from yesterday, wondered if he was awake yet. I desperately wanted him to be ok, I don’t think I could live without him.

No, I could live without him, I had proved that the year I went without him. It just wasn’t much of a life worth living, the only thing that kept me going was knowing that one day I may see him again.

Once I was done I went out to the kitchen to find Sungmin waiting for me. He really was being the nicest guy through all of this. He drove me to the hospital in silence, which was somewhat awkward after what had happened that morning. When we got there he parked the car and walked in with me. I hadn’t expected that, but then again, he was good friends with Eunhyuk and probably wanted to see him too. When we got to the room I paused at the doorway, took a deep breath preparing myself for whatever I was going to see, and then stepped in.

When I got in and saw him I let out a huge sigh of relief, and Sungmin already had his arm around me, ready to catch me because I probably looked like I was about to faint.

He was awake, sitting talking to Donghae with the same gummy grin that made me fall in love with him on his face.

I immediately walked over to the bed and gently pulled him into a hug.

“You have no idea how happy I am to see you awake and smiling.” I told him pulling away from the hug.

His smile was gone from his face now, and a glazed over confused look had replaced it.

“I’m sorry, but do I know you?” He asked completely serious.

My heart stopped and I took a few steps away, now I was surely going to faint.

“No, no, no, no, this can’t be happening.” I said in a weak voice between panted breaths.

I shook my head, trying to wake up from the nightmare before me, but it didn’t work. He was still there giving me the same confused look. I backed up until I ran into somebody, who stopped me from moving.

“Eunhyuk knock it off, you don’t play a joke like that on somebody.” Sungmin said in an annoyed tone and Eunhyuk’s goofy grin returned to his face.

“Wait, that, that was a joke?!” I asked, utterly appalled at what just happened.

“Of course Reagan, I could never forget you. You are my first and only love.” He said, still grinning like the stupid monkey that he is.

“Hey! What about me?” Donghae exclaimed furiously.

“Except for you my fishy, I will always love you.” Eunhyuk said patting his cheek gently and Donghae’s face lit up like a child receiving praise for his first A+.

“You, you are an evil, masochistic monkey!!” I shouted and punched his arm, lightly of course.

“Ow! Punching your boyfriend when he just woke up from a coma? You are the masochistic one!” He shouted angrily, rubbing his arm, pretending like I had actually hurt him.

Before I could argue back I was cut off from Sungmin.

“Children, children, no fighting. Play nice now and behave or else I will have to give you both a time out.” He said in his best imitation of Leeteuk.

“Alright umma-teukie, but it is only because I love her.” Eunhyuk agreed, playing along.

Nothing had changed after all. He still remembered everything, and he was still his same old goofy self. I pulled up a chair and sat down beside his bed and took his hand, just like I had yesterday, only this time he squeezed mine back.

“Come on Donghae. You need sleep and I think these two need to talk.” Sungmin said and Donghae got up and followed him up after giving his monkey a big hug. Such goofballs.

I was now alone with Eunhyuk, and instead of talking he was just sitting there, staring at me. It was uncomfortable, and made it impossible to think of something to say.

“Why are you staring at me?” I asked him, embarrassed.

“You are so beautiful.” He said, still looking at him.

When I looked up and made eye contact with his serious gaze I blushed and looked away. I was becoming more and more uncomfortable by the second, and he knew it.

“Alright, I won’t look at you if it is really bothering you that much. However, please tell me what happened while I was ‘out’.” He said, making it sound like he had just gone on a mini vacation and was searching for an update on what had happened while he was gone.

I thought back over the last like 16 hours. It had been an emotional rollercoaster ride. From seeing him almost fall during rehearsal, to our picnic, then to the actual fall. After that it had been even crazier, my heart jumping to the worst conclusions while my brain was trying to be hopeful. Then what happened with Sungmin.

What happened with Sungmin.

That was a new problem. Do I tell him that I kissed him? Would he forgive me? Would he understand? I couldn’t bear to lose him over something silly after I had almost lost him. He would find out though, Sungmin would surely tell Kyuhyun, who would then tell the other members, who would then tell Eunhyuk. They were Super Junior, they didn’t keep secrets from each other. I had to man up and confess myself, it was the right thing to do. If he really loved me, and if he knows how much I love him, he will forgive me.

He had promised me that he would never leave me.

Now, for the second time in the past 24 hours I was testing that promise. The first wasn’t my fault, it was just life taking its course, the second was my fault. I had to own up to it.

“Want to tell me something?” He asked, reading all of my thoughts as they played out across my face.

“I slept with Sungmin, and then kissed him.” I said quickly, not making eye contact with him.

Instead of an angry outburst like I expected, he just let out a laugh.

“So that was why Minnie was acting so weird earlier. I assume by slept with him you mean literally slept with him, and not, you know, the other slept with him.” He said.

He was being way to nice about this.

“Of course! I didn’t do that with him. He was just being nice, I had asked him to sleep with me. I couldn’t bear to be alone last night after what happened. As for the kiss, it was an accident, well, kind of. See, when I woke up I thought that everything that had happened had been a dream, and that the person in my arms was you. I kissed him without opening my eyes, and when I did I was surprised to see him staring back at me with a horrified expression on his face.” I explained quickly, hoping he would understand me.

“Reagan, it’s ok, I believe you. I know you love me, and I know you don’t like sleeping alone, especially when you are worried about something. But that is why I got you the monkey!” He said, getting excited at the last part.

“I know, I know, I just wasn’t thinking. I love you so much, it is only you, it will only ever be you.” I said leaning in close to him.

Before he responded he moved over on the bed, difficultly because of his leg, making space for me. He patted the bed and I got off the chair and went to lie down next to him. I snuggled up next to him, resting my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

“I love you too. I forgive you, but Kyuhyun might not.” He said into my hair.

I looked up at him, suddenly scared. The last thing in the world I wanted was an angry, evil maknae.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” He said as though he had read my thoughts.

Instead of answering I just smiled and snuggled in closer to him, never wanting to be away from him.

He had promised me that he would never leave me, now I knew that was true. No matter what life threw at us, whether it was crazy fans, responsibilities that sent us worlds apart, shaky stage sets, or our own mistakes, we would always be there for each other. He wasn’t leaving me, and I wasn’t leaving him.

He loved me.

I loved him.

We loved each other, with all our hearts.