Epilogue

With All My Heart: "A Dream Come True" Sequel

Reagan’s POV

10-years later

After that accident things went smoothly, well, as smoothly as life could go for dating a super star.

We had our bumps in the road, all couples do, but we made it through them, together. His work took him away from me, but whenever he was gone I would just hold that plush monkey tight, remembering that he was coming back. He always did.

As for me, I started my job at the U.S. embassy the week after the accident. It was grueling at times, but it was worth it because it kept me near Eunhyuk. I managed to stay in Seoul, unlike most embassy workers who got moved around a lot.

Four years after the accident Super Junior broke up. When I say broke up, I mean they stopped making music and performing. Super Junior could never break up though, not really. They were forever.

13+2+Elf=1

It had always been that way, and it always would be that way.

“Reagan are you coming, we are going to be late!” He called out to me from somewhere else in the apartment.

“I’ll be down in a minute!” I called out and I heard him grumble, but not say anything clear in response.

He always had been impatient.

I took a final look in the mirror. I looked fat, but I guess that was expected as I was carrying our twins. I let out a sigh, accepting that my appearance wasn’t going to get any better and went down to meet him.

“How do I look?” I asked twirling in a circle.

“Gorgeous, as always.” He said and pulled me in for a kiss, my stomach keep us from getting too close.

“Now let’s go, they are going to be waiting for us.”  He said and started to pull me towards the door.

We were going to Super Junior’s anniversary party. They may have been over for 6 years now, but they never missed an anniversary.

When we finally got to the restaurant where we were meeting at I was greeted by a loud noise.  It was the sound of 15 boys happy to be back together again, and two girls watching their husbands and friend’s greet each other like children.

“Agh Reagan!!” I was greeted by Nikki in a tight hug, although this time she didn’t jump on me.

“God, you’re huge!” She said and I gave her a glare.

“That’s what happens when you have two extra people inside of you!” I retorted and she laughed.

We didn’t say much after that, we talked all the time. She was still my best friend.

She and Donghae had gotten engaged 2 years before Super Junior split, but waited to get married until after he had finished his music career. They never had any kids, and I suppose it was a good thing as Donghae was a big enough kid to look after himself, although he swore he was going to babysit for Eunhyuk and I whenever we needed him.

Honestly, he wasn’t getting anywhere near my kids until they were old enough to take care of him.

As for Lizzy and Henry, they kept talking and eventually got together. They married after Super Junior was over too. She had gotten a job at the university teaching English classes, after she had learned Korean that is. Henry taught violin lessons.

Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryewook, Yesung, Kangin, and Leeteuk all came out after Super Junior ended, finally admitting that the Super Junior couples were real after all. They were still together, going strong.

Hangeng never came back to Super Junior, but enjoyed a successful solo career in China. When he started losing popularity he decided to get out of the business. When he did he came back to Korea, and was welcomed back by Heechul. They were together again.

Zhou mi, Siwon, and Kibum were all enjoying acting careers, and were happily single.

Shindong and Nari finally got married after Super Junior ended.

They were all happy, we were all happy. Everybody was with somebody they loved, or doing something they loved. I guess you do get your happily ever after anyway.

As I sat around the table that night, looking around at the familiar faces that were my family, I knew my happily ever after was real, it was right in front of me, and I wouldn’t change anything.

Life keeps moving on, but those we love, they never really go anywhere. They are always with us in our hearts, and therefore in our lives.

Alrighty, there it is!!! I told you there would be a happy ending!! And to think people doubted me...

I'm kind of sad it's over, because it has been my baby for so long, but now I can move on. My next goal is to write one/two shots for all the Super Junior couples!! I hope some of you will read them, especially if you liked my writing style towards the end of this as that is how I will be writing from now on, until it changes again that is.

Thank you so much everyone for reading and commenting!!! It means so much, really it does, even if I don't show it all the time.

KAMSAHAE!! SARANGHAE!!!!