Epilogue

Olympus.

Pretty much it was a happy ending for everyone, with the just and Great Titan ruling over Olympus, being the one and only supreme deity. The gods and goddesses went on with their lives, every single memory of their greatness erased from their and the people’s minds.
 

 

Hera was a marriage consultant.

 

 

Zeus became a weather forecaster.

 

 

Apollo pursued a career in music and poetry.

 

 

Athena enlisted in the Army. Along with her was Ares but they acted like they were strangers who had just met and had no history together whatsoever.

 

 

Aphrodite became a supermodel. Nobody would ever question why.

 

 

Hermes was relegated to a postman’s job, delivering packages and letters from door to door.

 

 

Poseidon became a sailor.

 

 

Hephaestus was still a blacksmith.

 

 

Hestia, the young and innocent Hestia, had a job as a maidservant.

 

 

Artemis became a hunter, still out in the forests hunting except she had no powers this time.

 

 

 


 

 

 

As for the others...

 

 

Nichkhun and Victoria were fianlly reunited. The tower that held Victoria captive was broken down, freeing the maiden. Since Nichkhun was also stripped of his powers along with the other gods, he and Victoria were now both mortals and could officially marry.

 

 

The Graces and Muses were brought back to life from being statues and in unity, formed one group, entertaining the entire nation with their songs.

 

 

The cocky Hercules obviously lost to BoA in the maze and became her servant. Though she got what she wanted, BoA didn’t abuse and actually became a kind and considerate master to Hercules.

 

 

Taeyang and Narsha were unfrozen, brought back to life. The spell was reversed and the gorgons were no more. Narsha became a real human being and married Taeyang.

 

 

And that’s how life began in Olympus City.