chapter 4

Mrs. Kim Started her Revenge/discontinue

 

 

Chapter 4:

 

“So why did you call me all of a sudden?”, Alice asked, she’s Mrs. Kim’s best friend, “I miss you!” she gave her best friend a hug

“Don’t be dramatic, we’re not on a drama club anymore, what do you want? Come on, Spill it,”

She told the story about what happened to her and her son and as a woman and a mother she sympathize her best friend.

“You know what? I want to teach your three obnoxious son a lesson, I want to smack their faces and sent them to the mental institution. How did they do that?”

“Yes, it happened they insulted me, it was like I was disown by my own sons,,,”

“Wait I have an idea,, why don’t you teach them a lesson?”

“What lesson?”

“Like disown them?”

“Disown them? I can never do that!”

“Hey, did you forget that you have a bar topnotch lawyer best friend,?” she winked at her

“So what do you mean, what is your plan?”

“first we need to patch your acting skills, like what you used to do before, before you gave up your life to take care of your ungrateful sons, then we have to hire your new so called daughter, since you always wanted to have a daughter, we will hire you a new daughter who will pretend to be your new adopted so ,,”

“so?”

“So your love and attention that you used to gave to them will be directed to your accomplice daughter as well as your husbands attention, I know he love you too much, he will easily agree on this crazy plan,,”

“And,,”

“and if they realized that they lose you they will all crawl back to you asking for your forgiveness,, but don’t give in easily,, they still need to suffer from what I believe,,,”

“And why do you think it will work,?”

“Trust me, it will, they will realize how important you are to them. They’ve been to dependant to you, that’s why when they sense a little freedom they wanted to embrace it, but you are still their mother, whether they like it or not, they will need you more than anyone else,, ”

“Isn’t it being too selfish?” Mrs. Kim worriedly asked

“We’re teaching them a lesson remember, when was the last time you spoke to anyone of them?”

“No one since that incident,” that was right, she forbid herself to call them or checked their schedules.

“Good then, “

“Why did it became good,”

“Because that’s only mean, how hurt you felt,  it will be easy to make our second step.“

 

Although complicated Mrs. Kim thought of giving it a try, ridiculous it may seem, who on earth wants to disown her own son? She will be the first,” isn’t it ridiculous?”

“Yes it is, but when you look at in on the other way, it more looks like teaching them a biggest lesson about their family, someday they will have their family of their own, don’t you want them to mature? Don’t you want them to learn to value the importance of the family? Don’t you want them to learn on their mistakes? It happens to in real life, mostly on my clients who’s making their last will and testament, they won’t give their property that easy if their family will not deserve it, they prefer to donate those on some charities, and we will took so long if I started to explain everything to you, being their  godmother I am totally disagree on what they did, they deserve to be punished,”

And upon realizing that she have to hire an accomplice daughter, the only person that cross her mind is hana.

“Fine I will do it!”