chapter 13

Mrs. Kim Started her Revenge/discontinue

 

 

Chapter 13

 

“There you are finally, “Mrs. Kim called hana she’s still trembling from the earlier encounter with the two Kim’s.

“I’m sorry for keeping you waiting,” she apologizes still stuttering. The woman smile at her saying its fine she motion her to sit beside her. The three are sitting opposite them behaving like a kind sheep.

“Have a seat hana,” Mr. Kim ordered

“neh,”

“you knew the rules, treat Hana as part of this family anyone who will violate that will be eventually send out from this house,” Mrs. Kim threaten , the three sons nodded in agreement.

They start their dinner quietly; the three surely miss having dinner at home, the couple secretly glancing at each other, feeling a little happy that the three decided to change, but they agree to not forgive them so easily, Mrs. Kim pressed Hana’s hands underneath the table, it seems like she lost her appetite, she’s not eating like the usual her, she smile back at her, she don’t want them to think that she’s jealous of their real son.

Because that’s not the reason,

“So since me and myung soo are older than you, it will be better if you call us both oppa right?”Hana slowly look up to meet up the smirking eyes of Kim Jaejoong.

 

Hana’s pov.

 

He is scary, honestly I never knew about Dbsk before; I just heard them from my friends never really got interested since my head was occupied by a couple of bills line up in front of me.

I never really had a time to enjoy, sleeping was my only past time, until I found out that he is one of Mrs. Kim’s son, I started searching on him, I admire his photos and seeing him up close chills me, and him ordering me to call him oppa, I feel like vomiting for some reasons then I feel like my face heats up the way he is smiling at me, I hope he won’t notice that.

“Okay,” I answered slowly,

“so I guess you agree on calling me oppa too,” I turn around to look at the equally handsome second son, although he’s body is not that manly as the oldest one, he carries a different aura, maybe it is his smile, though he is not fully smiling, it carries a different effect, and the way he will look at you…..

“Ah yes, “

“I guess, I am the only one who will call you “noona”,” Kai said with bitterness in his voice while glancing at his smirking brother,

Why do I feel like? He is the safest one?

I heard someone saying before that it’s much better if you knew your enemy rather than you don’t, because that’s more dangerous.

“Okay settled then, I hope no arguments will occur in this house from this night onwards, okay?” Mrs.’ Kim said after clapping her hands, she pressed my hand again, I know she’s too happy that she have her sons back, she’s such a nice person and I envy them to have such a complete and caring family.

Things that I unluckily never had, and will never will.

After finishing our dinner, they all went up to their room, after some chatting   with Mrs. Kim, she reminded me about not worrying that she still needs my help, that we’re just starting, which I gladly offered.

At 9pm  I went to my room, it was really big, I always have the same impression just like the first time I went here, I never thought that I will be given such opportunity to live here. I took out my pajamas and place them on top of my bed and went to the bathroom, after doing my thing I wrapped myself with a towel and open the bathroom door.

I almost had a heart attack to see Jaejoong”oppa” sitting in my bed cross legs while looking straight at me, it seems like he’s really waiting until I came out of the bathroom,

“What are you doing here?”I asked stuttering, however he just smile at me,

“Don’t panic nor shout, Umma and appa are sleeping by now, you don’t want to create commotion right?”

“I’m asking you what you are doing here.” I asked sternly, I hold the towel tightly in my body.

“Relax, I’m just checking on my new sister,”: when  he said that he travel his gaze from head to toe and smirk to himself, he suddenly walks up to make a step towards me, I made a step backwards until my back hit the wall.

! I’m trapped, now he is standing in front of me, ”am I such a good brother?” he whisper those in my left ear,

I am panicking inside, my face heats up, my stomach crumbles I don’t know exactly what to feel and how to describe it,

“I just want to give you my good night kiss,”

 

“what!” before I could react, he pull my waist towards him, I put my hands in front of my chest , and bump into him, the next thing I know his lips on top of mine.

Kim Jae joong’s lips,

Mrs.  Kim’s oldest son’s lips.

Then he let go, he looks at me still smirking, more of teasing, I slowly touch my lips still in confusion on what had happened and why he did that.

“I never thought that my sister’s lips will be that sweet,” he commented biting his lips, did I mention that he is still holding my waist?

“Please let go,,” I beg, where is the strong Hana? She was nowhere to find the entire day. I lost to myself,

“okay, good night,,” he headed to the door and looked back ,”ah Hana,,” he called I was force again to look at him, ”dream of me okay?”  he wink and the left.

When I heard the door locked that’s when I collapse on the floor,

“What happened?” I’m still holding on my lips when I realize something, ”that was my first kiss!”