Sweet DaeYoon……. And SOOTOP?!

1% Possibility

O Place

 

“They arrive at the O place and sat near the big tree. Daesung back hug yoona while yoona’s head is resting in Daesug shoulders. They kept silence for a while, enjoying the feeling of being together.”

 

Dae: Tell me im not dreaming (He whisper at Yoonas ear makes Yoona’s close her eyes.)

Yoona: Your not Sweetie.. Im here with you… (Hold the hands of daesung in her stomach)

Dae: Sweetie..

Yoona: Yeah? (Turn her head to see his the face of her Boyfriend but she was welcome with daesung lips)

 

“Daesung really couldn’t get enough of her lips. If he is dreaming, he needs to taste these lips again and again before he wakes up with this beautiful dream.”

 

Yoona: Hmmm.. (Yoona unconsciously moan when the kiss became deeper)

Dae: Your mine now right? (Daesung said after they kiss)

Yoona: Im all yours now. (Dae loosen his hug when something pop up in his mind.)

Dae: Wait can I be sweet to you like this in school? Or do I have to pretend that I don’t know you?

Yoona: Huh?

Dae: You are Famous and im (Cant finished it because Yoona already press her lips with his again)

 

“DaeYoon Spend their time at O place kissing hugging and laughing at each other, till it was time to go home”

 

Dae: Yoona, your still my girlfriend tomorrow right? (Holds Yoonas Hand while walking)

Yoona: What? Ofcourse Dae.. (Smiles)

Dae: Just want to make sure.. (Smile back at Her)

 

Soshibang University

 

Yuri,Tae and Soo: WHAT THE !!!!

Dae: Hey! Keep it low…

Soo: Your kidding right? Or may it was just a dream… Wake up brother…

Dae: No Im Not Lying.. She is really my Girlfriend!

Tae: Wow! She is something then…

Dae: Yeah.. she is like Yuri.. yuri is really something when she decided to be with you (Teasing Tae)

Tae: Shut Up!! (Then look at Yuri and ask..) that’s not true right honey?... (Yuri just smiles and nodded)

Soo: Dae…

Dae: Soo… I promise I’ll be okay (Smiles)

 

Then…

 

Yoona: Hi.. (3 Outcast look at her and Dae Smiles at her like a little boy)

Soo: Yoona (Hold Yoonas Shoulders) Are you and Dae are really…..

Yoona: together? Yeah we are.. please accept me as your Friend Girlfriend..(She bows)

Dae: Oh.. Sweetie, you don’t need to bow to them. (Hugs yoona after she bows)

 

“Yoona feel so happy whenever she is near with Daesung. Just the fact that Dae hold her makes his heart melts.”

 

Tae: Yeah!!! Get a Room!

Dae: What are Talking about?.. were not even kissing!!

Yuri and Yoona: Just chuckles on how childish their Boyfriends are.

Soo: Now… do you regret your decision? (Looks at Yoona and she just answers her with a smile)

Yuri: Enough Honey.. Don’t fight with Daedae…

Dae: Thanks Yuri.. (reach yoona and gave her a back hug)

Soo: I cant take this… I need fresh air…

 

“The 4 just laugh at Soo reactions, they know that she is just kidding..”

 

SOOTOP

 

“Soo is walking to the hallway when she hears someone talking. He tried to see who was it and got surprised when she saw Seunghyun and his Coach.

 

Seunghyun: Please no… don’t…

Coach: Come on.. give in..

Senghyun: Please coach (pleading, backing away but his coach keeps walking towards him)

Coach: Come on Seunghyun, You don’t have a choice.. (Smirks)

 

“Sooyoung could not stand what she is seeing. The Badass Player is being harass?.. Even he so Cruel to her.. He cant let his secret love to be treated like that. She get her recorder and started to record it. She makes sure that Her beloved seunghyun face cannot be seen in the video. Only the ert coach. When she got what she needs… She……..“

 

Soo: Wow the principal will love this!!! (She shouted)

 

“Soo can see Seunghyun eyes, and can see how scared he is. She looks at the coach who is shock on her sudden appearance.”

 

Coach: What are you doing here?!

Soo: I think, im the one who should ask that coach.. What are you doing?

Coach: None of your business!! (And try to walk away as if nothing happens). Come On Seunghyun!

Soo: Oh.. Coach… don’t you like to see your video? (teasing)

 

“Seunghyun and Coach look at her at the same time.”

 

Coach: Give me that (Try to snatch the recorder to Soo but Soo was Quick)

Soo: Oh.. not to fast coach… (smirks)

Coach: What do you want?!!

Soo: I want you to listen to me carefully!! From now on you leave Seunghyun alone! Don’t harass him ever again or else… the whole campus will know how disgusting you are.. (Sooyoung face is dead serious!)

Coach: I promise.. please don’t… (He was so afraid right now)

Soo: Oh yeah! One thing more coach.. I know your thinking to get reed off me.. I advise you to not even dare to touch me nor my friends… because when something happens to me, seunghyun, my friends and my family. It will be your end. This Video will be all over the campus in no time (smirks again)

Coach: I promised… Im sorry seunghyun.. im really sorry…

Soo: Now go!!! (When the coach heard it, he run fast as fast as he could)

 

“Sooyoung walk near to were seunghyun is.”

 

Soo: Mr.Choi?.. Are you okay? (Then suddenly a pair of hands pulls her for a hug!)

Seunghyun: Thank you.. (He weakly whisper)

 

“ Sooyoung did not say anything, he just let his secret love to rest on her shoulder. This is not the Seunghyun that the whole Campus knew. He is so weak and he is like a child longing for the comfort of his loveones.”

 

Seunghyun: Soo?.. (Break the hug and looks at Soo eyes) Thanks..

 

“Soo can see tears falling on seunghyun eyes. He looks like a scared kid.”

 

Soo: Its okay.. (Smiles) Don’t worry he wont bother you anymore. Okay?


“After Soo said that, seunghyun could not control himself anymore, he breaks down. Sooyoung comfort him and he gave him  a hug. Seunghyun place her head to Soo’s neck. Soo just his back to calm him down.

 

Soo: Come on.. I’ll send you home (She help.. Seunghyun get on his feet and seunghyun put his arms on Sooyoung shoulder to help him walk.)

 

“Even I want to be closer to him, I did not wish that this thing wouls happen to him. My Seunghyun.. Don’t worry.. I will Protect as long as I could-Sooyoung”

 

Will DaeYoon can be sweet forever?

What will happen to Seunghyun?

Can Sooyoung Protect Seunghyun?

Will Yuri and Taeyang stops being Sweet? Hehehe…

 

@VIP4YoonA: Relax... I really made it fast... you will know why on my next chapters... BTW.. Thanks for your comment... :)