HeartBreaks

1% Possibility

 

Phone Rings

 

Dae: Hello?.. (Half asleep)

Soo: Hey!!! KANG DAESUNG!!!

Dae: Why are you shouting?! (Fully awake)

Soo: Come home now!!! The fest will going to start later this afternoon.

Dae: Okay.. Okay…

Soo: Dae?

Dae: What?

Soo: Did you do it?

Dae: Shut UP!!! (hung up)

 

“Daesung moves closer to Yoona and kisses her ..”

 

Yoona: hmmmmm.. (Half asleep)

Dae: Sweetie.. we need to go back… Our friends are waiting for us…  (Planting small kisses on Yoonas shoulder)

Yoona: I don’t want to go back…

Dae: Sweetie don’t say that… come on… Lets go.. Please… (He turns her around and kiss her lips)

Yoona: Can we stay here a little longer? (Hugs daesung)

Dae: No sweetie.. we need to go…

Yoona: Can we skip the fest? (Yoona is now fully awake and seriously looking in daesung eyes)

Dae: Whats with you and the Fest? Don’t you like the fest Sweetie?

Yoona: Listen Sweetie.. you need to know something…

Dae: What?...

 

Phone rings..

 

Yoona: Hello?

Jessi: Where the hell are you?! Come Back here now!!!

 

“Jessi did not give Yoona a chance to reply and hung up.”

 

Dae: Who’s that?

Yoona: Just a friend..(Force smile)

Dae: Okay.. so what do you want to tell me Sweetie?

Yoona: Nothing… Lets go back.. (Gives daesung a peck on the cheek)

 

SOSHIBANG UNIVERSITY : SCHOOL FEST

 

Tae: Where is dae? (Hugging Yuri from Behind)

Soo: He will be here.. don’t worry…

Yuri: There they are..

DaeYoon: Hi… (Smiles)

Soo: Hey you 2! What did you do yesterday? Huh? (Teasing)

Dae: None of your business!!!

Yuri: Why? What happened yesterday?

Dae: Don’t mind her Yuri, she is just crazy.. (Smiles)

Yoona: Hey Sweetie.. I need to go.. I just see you in the gym okay?

Dae: Okay.. Love you Sweetie…

Yoona: Love you too.. (Forced smile)

 

Cheerleader’s Locker room

 

Jessi: Where have you been? (Annoyed)

Yoona: I can’t do this anymore..

Jessi: What?!

Yoona: I can’t do this.. I just can’t..

Jessi: Are you in Love with him?

Yoona: I don’t know.. all I know now is I don’t want to hurt him…

Jessi: You can’t back out now Honey.. (smirks)

Yoona: What?.. Jessi please…

Jessi: Remember I paid for SEO and your Tuition fees.. So you owe me big time… you will do anything I say. (y smiles)

 

“Yoona and Seo’s Family are secretly having a financial problem. Yoona ask Jessi to help them with their last Tuition fees for them to graduate. In return she will be part of the plan but made it clear that SEO is out of it.”

 

Jessi: Yoona… Do the plan okay.. or else…. (Smiles and leave)

 

“Yoona just cried uncontrollably. She needs to do this..”

 

Yoona: Im so sorry Daesung… im so sorry (Cries)

 

School Fest : GYM

 

Yuri: Why is the GYM is close?

Soo: I don’t know..

Dae: Where is Yoona? (looking around)

Tae: Maybe she is already inside.. come on…

 

“The outcast opens the door and saw all students are staring at them. The famous are in the middle. Daesung eyes where immediately caught by a familiar girl standing besides Taecyeon.”

 

Dae: Yoona?!! (Confuse)

Jessi: Yes Daesung… this is Yoona.. and she is our friend.. a part of our group.. (Smirks)

 

“The Outcast was so shock that they are glued in their position. Daesung just stared at Yoona who can’t look at him in the Eyes. Finally Soo talk”

 

Soo: Yeah!!! What the hell are you talking about?!

Jessi: You still don’t get it? May be this will do…

 

“A video was played in the Gym.. its Daesung and Yoona being Sweet.. All their sweet moment in school where there.”

 

Jessi: You have clues now… you can guess now.. (Smirks)

Soo: Stop this nonsense.. (Try to pull Daesung out in the gym but failed)

Jessi: Daesung ah… it’s like you saw a Ghost (Laugh… All famous students Laugh..except for Yoona and Seo)

 

“Jessi walk in front of daesung..”

 

Jessi: Do you think, Yoona will really fall in love with a guy like you?.. This is all Planned Daesung.. We did not know that you will fall with this so easily… (Laugh and face all the students) Do you think a beautiful girl like Yoona will fall for this loser?

 

“The famous Students started saying NO!!!!!!! then all the students laugh”

 

Jessi:You must be dreaming LOSER!!!

 

“They started saying Loser..loser..loser in the Gym… Daesung still did not move”

 

Yuri: Why are you doing this?!!!

Jessi: Cause its fun? (Evil Laugh)

 Soo: You !!! (Tried to hit Jessi but Tae stop her)

Tae: Don’t waste your energy with people like her Soo.. Come on lets Go…

 

Suddenly

 

Dae: Yoona is this True? (look at Yoona with his eyes covered by tears)

Jessi: Yoona, tell him the truth.. (Command Yoona)

Yoona: Yes.. (Yoona’s is breaking right now… she can’t bear looking at her Daesung like this)

 

“Daesung was shock… He can’t think straight.. whats happening… they were happy yesterday..She just give herself to him last night, over and over… did she pretend about that too?..”

 

Soo: You !!! I knew it!!! We should have not trust you!!!

Tae: How Dare you?!!!

Yuri: You are Unbelievable.. All of you are Unbelievable…!!!

 

“Famous people suddenly instructing all the students to say Loser, and with just one command.. The Gym is covered with voices saying LOSER!!! Daesung is a LOSER!!! OutCast are Losers!!”

 

“The Outcast could not believed what is happening they tried to pull daesung but it’s started raining. Yes.. It’s raining inside the GYM,.. Tomatoes are falling into the direction of the 4… Taeyang Immediately protect Yuri from all tomatoes, Sooyoung tried to shake Daesung but failed again. Sooyoung can see tomatoes going in her way.. She covered herself with her notebook and expects to be hit but not a single Tomato got into her body. When she look up.. She saw her Secret Boyfriend accepting all the tomatoes for her. Sooyoung was Shock.”

 

Soo: Baby?..

Seunghyun: I’ll protect you… (Senghyun smiles and brings soo closer to him..)

 

“Taeyang and Senghyun are protecting Yuri and Soo. They’re back and head are all covered with tomatoes right now. Sooyoung is looking at Dae… who looks so miserable right now”

 

“YES… this word is the only thing that circling in Daesung mind. He is still standing in the same position, welcoming all the tomatoes coming in his way. He is covered with tomatoes from head to toes.. but he don’t mind being hit with all the tomatoes. Because that’s nothing compared what he is feeling inside.”

 

“Yoona can’t stand it.. Now she is sure what she feels… She LOVES DAEUSNG… SHE IS INLOVE WITH DAESUNG!!! She tries to run to him but was stopped by Teacyeon. She shoves his hand and walk in Jessi direction.”

 

Yoona: Now were even!!! I don’t owe you anything anymore. And you said I’m your friend?.. Huh!! You’re kidding me.. Are friendship just ended here!!! You !!!…

 

“She walks and pulls Seo with her and they made their way outside the GYM. Leaving all of them.. Because if she stays there, She will run to Daesung… SEO future will be in line.. She can’t afford that to happen. She loves her sister, If this will be the payment of SEO future then she is willing to endure all the heartaches. When they already outside… Yoona breaks down and cried on Seo’s Shoulder.”

 

“Yoona remembered how Daesung eyes filled with anger. She never thought that this will go this far.. Jessi did too much.. Their plan is just humiliate them in front of the famous student, their group.. Not with all the students in the University.”

 

“Yoona’s Eyes is filled with tears again.. her tears are continuously falling from her eyes. Her heart is broken. She hurt the Only Guy she Love. She is stupid for letting it happen… She is so stupid for letting him go… now there is 1% Possibility that he will love her back again or is it 0%?..... After what happen.. He will hate her for the rest of his life!”

 

When suddenly someone screams…..

 

 Oh My God....YOOOOOOOOONNNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

"To all who drops comments... Thank you so much!!! Your all Jjang!!!..:)"
"Please subscribe and comment too"

"Wait for another twist in the story...kekeke.."