Chapter 47: Its your Fault this time..

1% Possibility

 

 

“Its been a week since Yoona left with Kyungsan. Everyday daesung is outside looking for them. He already search in every corner of all the place that he knows that Yoona will go but he failed finding them. Not even a single clue, He is going crazy worrying about them. He also hired private investigators but they could not give him any sign of Yoona.

 

Dae: WHAT KIND OF INVESTIGATORS ARE YOU?! IF YOU CANT FIND YOONA AND MY SON?! ALL OF YOU ARE USELESS!

Tae: Calm down bro.. (he tried to control Dae)

Investigator 1: Im sorry Sir.. we really did everything but we cant find any clue..

Dae: ITS BECAUSE YOUR NOT DOING ENOUGH TO FIND THEM! IF YOU NEED TO SEARCH IN EVERY CORNER OF THIS COUNTRY! DO IT! JUST GIVE ME BACK MY WIFE AND MY SON!

Investigator 2: Yes Sir.. (bow)

Tae: Im sorry.. he is just worried.. (tried to explain to the investigator)

Investigator 1: We understand Sir. Were going now..

Tae: Thanks..

 

“Daesung is holding a glass of whisky. He is drinking a lot this whole week. Whenever they cant give him any news he let him seft drown with alcohol. Its only a week but he is totally a mess.

 

Tae: Bro..

Dae: She left again Tae (Cries)

Tae: we both know why right?

Dae: She told me… she told me she wont leave me.. even I hurt her..

Tae: Your being selfish here Dae.. He hurt you once.. but you hurt her over and over again.

Dae:  but she promise..

Tae: She promise that she wont leave you but you involved your son. You know that’s a different story right?

Dae: I already had them tae.. I already had my family with me.. but I was too stubborn… I lost my family.. (cries)

Tae: Dae.. we will find them..

Dae: How.. Yoona is hiding.. and he is with Donghae now.. what if.. what if..

Tae: Yoona loves you! Don’t you get it?! Even she is with Donghae.. she will never let him touch her..

Dae: Im going crazy Tae.. I need my family..

Tae: Okay.. stop drinking.. you are already drunk.. go to sleep.

 

“Tae guided him to his room and waited until He is asleep before he went to his apartment next to Daesung Apartment. He bought the apartment next to Daesung to see what he is doing. He needs to be sure that his brother is okay.”

 

Daesung Room: Morning

 

D: Mom?.. (He sit while holding his head)

DM: You drunk again?

D: Mom please..

DM: I told you before to stop right?

D: I know..

DM: But did you listen?

D: Mom…

DM: Dae, you know I will do anything for you to be happy, why do you think I always push you to Yoona? Its because I know that she is the only one who can make you genuinely happy. Make you pout, make you jealous like a kid. I want you to be happy..

D: Mom.. ( he hug his mom and cry)

DM: You know that its your fault right? You had a chance.. actually Yoona gave you a lot of chance.. she let you see her real, ven she knows she will end up hurting.

D: I lost them mom..

DM: Because you were to stubborn. You don’t want to forget.. and admit your real feelings..

D: I love her mom.. I really do.. (cries)

DM: I know.. Just remember this okay? If we find them.. make all of this right okay?

D: I will..

 

“Daesung continue to search for Yoona and Kyunsan but failed. Its Christmas but theres no sign of her and his son. The O’s tried to cheer him up but failed. He just sulked in his room. Until…”

 

Soo: Daesung!!!! (run to his room)

D: What? (look at soo who is holding a piece of paper)

Soo: Someone push this paper or card in the door.

D: What is that? ( He look at it and immediately run toward the door. It seems that he is looking for someone)

Tae: What is it Dae?

D: It’s a card from my son. This is Kyunsan writing. Im sure of it.

 

The Card



Papa

 

Meri crismas. I yab you.

 

Kusan

 

(Kyungsan is only four but can write simple sentences but mostly they are wrong spelling)

 

Yuri: If that the case, they are just here… You still have a chance Dae.. (smiles)

Seunghyun: Yuri is right, don’t lose hope.

D: Your right.. (give them a small smile)

-----

Happy New Year!

Will Daesung will find Yoona?

A lot of secrets will be revealed for the next few chapters.

 

Please do comment. Thanks!