New Job!

1% Possibility

 

“Yoona follows Jiyong and they end up entering in Beautiful and luxurious Office. Jiyong ask her to sit and left. She is now alone in this Big Office.. until someone talk… She is not alone… Someone is sitting on that Big chair.. backfacing her”

 

“ Hello Yoona… “

---

 

“Yoona’s Heart beats faster… she knows that voice… but… it can’t be… its not him… its cant be….”

 

Yoona: DAESUNG?!!! (Shock)

Dae: Wow! You still remember me?... (Smirk)

Yoona: H….ow…. (Yoona cant explain what she feels.. she is shock, surprised, scared and happy)

Dae: We are now partners Yoona… Your company is now under MY COMPANY!!.. Arent you going to thank me? Im saving your company now… (Smirk)

 

“Yoona could not even look at Dae, even she wants too.. she cant… she doesn’t look at him.. until she feels someone is standing infront of her… and when looks up.”

 

Dae: Whats wrong Sweetie?... Opppss… sorry… I forgot you’re not my sweetie anymore… (smirks)

 

“Dae and Yoona’s face are just inches away from each.. Yoona can feel Dae’s breath, that makes her more nervous. Her heart felt hurt when she heard Dae says she is not her sweetie anymore… but she knows she deserve this..”

 

Dae: Ms. Yoona… whats wrong…

Yoona: Dae.. (Yoona look at Dae eyes and saw that he is angry.. his eyes are scary.. its like he is going to hurt her anytime soon…)

Dae: Dae?... When did I gave you the permission to call me by my first name?.. huh?! (He shout at her and grab her shoulders)

Yoona: Im so..rry.. Mr. Kang.. Im really so..rry.. Sir.. (Yoona’ shoulders is hurt by the way Dae is holding them)

Dae: That’s the only thing you can say? SORRY?!!! (His holds her more tighter)

Yoona: Mr. Kang.. your hurting me.. please let go. (Yoona is crying right now)

Dae: Let you go?! Huh! Never!

 

“Yoona was shock on what Dae said. What does  he mean by that?..”

 

Yoona: Sir… Please… Im so sorry… (that’s the only thing that comes out to Yoona’s mouth.. Im sorry)

Dae: Do you want my forgiveness? (yoona look up and their eyes met)

Yoona: What do you want me to do?

Dae: Be my secretary… (Dae release Yoona)

Yoona: What?..

Dae: You heard me clearly.. I want you to be here tomorrow at 9am.

Yoona: But…

Dae: You cant say no.. Ms.Yoona… If you say NO.. I’ll make sure your company will suffer. And that will affect your family.. (smirks)

Yoona: What are you planning?.. (Tears falling in Yoonas eyes)

Dae: Make you suffer.. . (After that words.. Daesung went out and leave Yoona alone in the Office. She is crying. She cant think right… what’s happening.. whats gonna happen.. )

 

“Dae went straight to the mens bathroom because he cant control the tears that flowing in his eyes. He cant show the tears to other people specially not to Yoona. Once he is inside, he just cried and let it all out. He cannot deny the fact that Yoona is still the girl in his heart. She still holds his whole heart and soul. But he cannot let Yoona hurt him again. He needs to be strong”

 

Tae: So, that is your plan?... (Tae knows everything because he heard Dae and Yoona Conversation in the office)

Dae: Bro.. please just leave me alone right now.. I need to be alone. (he wipe his tears)

Tae: Are you planning to ruin her life?

Dae: She ruined mine!

Tae: Dae!

Dae: Tae… please… (tae sat beside Dae)

Tae: Bro… think about this… or you’ll end up hurting yourself more..

 

“They stayed in the bathroom without anyone talking. They just sat there and listen to each other breathing. Tae just want to make sure that his brother will be alright”

 

I would like to Thank Sweetdelight for the Wonderful Poster! 

Thank You Sweetdelight !!!