Chapter 43: BUSTED!!!!

1% Possibility

 

 

DaeYoon Room

 

Yoon: Dae… (Daesung switch the TV on and pretended that Yoon doesnt exist) Sweetie come on… don’t act like this…

Dae: Why did you left your precious friend?

Yoon: Dae…

Dae: I don’t understand! Why is he talking about Yoon?! Did you hear all the things that he said? He wants you!!! He wants to be a father to Kyungsan! My SON!!! (He is really angry)

Yoon: Sweetie… that will never happen… I only belongs to you and you are the father of kyungsan.. no one else… (She tried to be closed to him but he moves away)

Dae: You told me that he is just a friend!

Yoon: He is! For me.. he is just a friend… I have no control on what he feels Dae.. please..

Dae: Are you telling me that its okay if he likes you?

Yoon: Donghae is just like other girls who are going crazy over you Daesung…

Dae: What?...

Yoon: He will just continue to like me… but he will never gonna get anything in return.. because I already gave everything to you.. (she said with her eyes full of tears)

Dae: Yoon, I don’t like what I feel.. (He cupped his face and took a deep sigh while yoona pull him to her and kiss his hair)

Yoon: Dae… believe me.. he is just a friend to me.. nothing more.. please.. (She makes him look at her)

Dae: What if he will be like taecyeon? Huh? Are you secretly planning how to hurt me again?! (this time Yoona cried)

Yoon: I know I hurt you before.. and I did something wrong… and you have all the reason to act and think this way but Dae.. believe me.. he is just a friend.. nothing more sweetie.. please believe me..

Dae: Yoona.. don’t go with him.. (his actions immediately changed)

Yoon: No.. sweetie.. never.. I will never go with him.. (She planted small kisses in daesung face while he hugs her tightly.. she wont let this moment go.. she doesn’t care how long this will last but she will take it… until the time that it will be over..)

 

“ They cuddle for hours. Yoona hugs him like someone is gonna take him away… Daesung buried his head to Yoona’s neck and hug her tightly until Yoona heard Daesung stomach.. They both did not have their lunch.”

 

Yoon: Are you hungry?.. (kiss his forehead and Dae just nodded his head). Wait here, I will get you something to eat okay?

Dae: NO!

Yoon: What?!..

Dae: What if he is still outside waiting for you? (pout)

Yoon: So?.. Sweetie.. I will be back okay?..

Dae: You promise?..

Yoona: Yes.. (She gave Daesung a peck on the lips before she went outside.)

 

Kitchen

 

Donghae: There you are…

Yoona: Your still here?

Donghae: Yoona… why are you like that to me?.. Im sorry I was rude, but that’s because of Mr.Kang seems doesn’t respect me or you!. Why are you letting him play your feelings? Why are you in this situation? You know you will get hurt in the end?

Yoona: What are you talking about?

Donghae: I know everything.. Your sister told me.. Get out of this situation Yoona..

Yoona: Donghae, I am thankful that you are looking after me.. and you don’t want me to get hurt but… I cant..

Donghae: Why?!

Yoona: Because I love him Donghae..

Donghae: Does he love you? Or he just is playing you?

Yoona: I don’t care if he doesn’t or if his just playing me… as long as he gives me this time to be with him. I’ll take it…

Donghae: Your crazy!

Yoona: Yes I am!… I am crazy Donghae.. so please just let it be..

Donghae: NO! I wont let my bride to suffer!

Yoona: Bride?! What are you talking about?

Donghae: Don’t you know that our parents arranged our marriage a long time ago?... They arranged it when were still in high school. But I have to go to Australia that’s why it was postpone this long. But now! Im gonna take you away from here…

Yoona: Who do you think you are to force yourself on me? I am an adult now! I can choose whom to be with!

Donghae: Yoona… (Move closer and try to hold her hand)

Yoona: NO! Don’t you dare touch me.. (Suddenly Daemom comes)

DaeMom: Something wrong?

Donghae: Nothing Auntie.. we were just talking..

DaeMom: You must miss each other… Im sorry about my son… most of the time he has tantrums

Donghae: I understand… (Smiles)
DaeMom: Yoona, show Donghae around the beach house…

Yoona: I cant.. im sorry.. Daesung will look for me.. and he is hungry… I need to get him some food..

DaeMom: I’ll handle it…

Yoona: But!...

DaeMom: Yoona.. go and talk to your friend.. I’ll handle Daesung… and I need to talk to him.. I don’t like how he acted.. actually I will talk to all of them.. they are rude to the visitor! (She is serious)

Yoona: Please… daesung will get mad if I will go… (She pleads…)

DaeMom: Yoona… im more scary when I’m mad… please don’t push me.. Donghae please take her..

 

“Donghae immediately pulled Yoona outside and DaeMom went in Daesung room with the food.”

 

Dae: Where is Yoona?

DM: With Donghae..

Dae: What?! Are you Crazy?!

DM: Not as crazy as you son.. (Serious)

Dae: What do you up to mom?

DM: Im supposed to be the one who will ask you that son… do you think you can fool me? Come on… I raised you… I know you inside and out..

Dae: What do you mean?

DM: You’re the worst actor ever!.. your too obvious.. Yoona still have a chance but she needs more training..

Dae: You know?

DM: Ofcourse!.. Im not stupid Kang Daesung! But.. I am thankful that you want me and Kyungsan to be Happy.. but.. still, this situation is just too unfair for Yoona..

Dae: Unfair?!

DM: She gives you everything… she shows what her true feelings every single minute of this act!.. But you?! Huh? Your planning to go back to the states after this vacation right?

Dae: How did you know that?!

DM: Your plan is to leave and bring KYUNGSAN right?.. You are smart Daesung!.. That will be a great revenge! Yoona will go crazy… but I wont let that happen.. even you are my son.. I know what a mother feel if someone will take her child away… I will never let that happen..

Dae: Why Mom?.. why do you care about Yoona so much?!
DM: Because I see myself when I see her!.. They tried to take you away from me too when your real father family knew about the truth… they took you away from me too.. I tought im going to get crazy.. but thanks to your stepdad… he fought… he sue them for kidnapping… They have no choice but to give you back to us..

Dae: You did not tell me about this before..

DM: Yes, because I want your memory about your real father and his family clean… Your father was great man… Its just we are not meant to be..

Dae: Mom.. that’s what Yoona and I.. we are not meant to be… I need to do this.. listen to me.. just this once be in my side…

DM: Then what?,.. live like you were dead? Daesung… you know that you love her so much!... Why do you let your anger control you.

Dae: No! I don’t! I don’t Love Her!!!

DM: So that jealous thing is just an act?.. (Smirk)

Dae: Yes… like what she did to me.. Everything is a lie!

DM: No Daesung… you’re the only one who is lying here.. you’re the only one who continue to lie and deny the fact that Yoona is the only girl who can make you smile.. who can make your heart beat faster… you can make you act like a little kid! She is the only one who can bring the real you..

Dae: That’s not true! There are a lot of girls who are waiting for me! All I need is to choose!

DM: Yes… they are a lot my son!... so.. many.. but none of them can give you a HAPPY FAMILY that Yoona can give you.

Dae: NO!..

DM: Stubborn kid!.. Fine.. fine.. you can go back to the states.. but you cant bring Kyungsan with you..

Dae: Mom!..

DM: Your kid needs a family… if you don’t want to give that to him.. I think Donghae can..

Dae: NO!!! Kyungsan is mine!!!

DM: Come on… do you know that Donghae and Yoona are supposed to be engage?! Their parents arrange it when they are still in high school.

Dae: What?..

DaeMom: Maybe.. Donghae.. will act like your stepdad… im sure he will be good as him.. he will treat Kyungsan like his own.. the way your stepdad did to you..

Dae: NO!!!

DaeMom: Then.. think this over Daesung… you need to work on your new plan and start putting your family together if you don’t want that Donghae take all from you.. think son.. think.. (smiles) BTW… your loving fiancé said your hungry so I brought food. Eat okay.. then think!.. (She is near the door)

Dae: Don’t you love me?

DM: I love you.. you know that… more than anyone in this world… (She look at him)

Dae: Then why are you doing this to me?.. why are you ruining my plan?..

DM: Simple Daesung…. because I LOVE YOU so much.. that’s why.. (Then she left the room)

 

 

-----

Update!!! A few more Chapters and this FF will going to say Goodbye..:)

I hope you will continue to support and drop some comments until the very last chapter.

 

Thank YOU!