Chapter One.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

It was a regular day for Park Chorong. Since she got accepted to Seoul High School, she has been living on her own. She shares a dorm with her friends, APINK. They all have been bestfriends since elementary... 

-AT APINK'S DORM-
*RING* *RING* *RING*   
"YAH!! We all have to wake up! OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!"screamed Eunji.  
"Eunji, you do know we live right next to school right?"said Naeun.  
Apink got ready and walked to school. They saw a whole bunch of fangirls waiting outside.
"Hey what with all the commotion?"said Bomi.
"I don't know.. who cares."said Chorong.
"Alright well I'll see you guys later."said Bomi. 
"Bye"said all Apink. 

-LUNCH-
Everyone except Bomi was all there. Bomi had cheerleading so she always came late.
"Sorry!"said Bomi.
"It's alright! Come eat."said Chorong.
"WOW! Did you make this?!"squealed Bomi.
"Of course Bomi! I mean Chorong is the best of the best. Beside school lunch ."said Yookyung.
"Oh yeah, remember how there was a whole bunch of fangirls out there?"said mouth full Bomi.
"Yeah?"They all said.
"Wells when I was at cheer, they were talking about how there was going to be new boys coming here."said Bomi.
"Oh yeah I heard that too when I was in music."said Eunji.
"Not just any random boooooys.."said Bomi.
"What do you mean?"asked Namjoo.
"These boys are considered bad boys."said Eunji.
"Their group is called INFINITE. They aren't afraid to fight at all!"said Bomi.
"Their also the a flirt. No matter where they go, girls would die to be with one of them!"said Eunji.
"They are so my type! Plus, they can dance and sing! Who wouldn't want them!"squealed Bomi.
"Why are they even coming here?"said Chorong in an annoyed voice.
"Our school is the richest school ever, obviously their coming here because they're rich"said Eunji.
"Ugh, whatever. See you guys when I get home."said Chorong.
"Where are you going?"said Hayoung.
"I'm the president, I have to be on duty to help the principal."
"Oh okay bye!"said all APINK.

-AfterSchool-
Chorong was walking around helping the teacher. 
*Wow these fangirls are no joke. Can't believe they're willing to wait for their idol whatever to come at this time!* thought Chorong. 
All a sudden a car came in.. 7 boys walked out. Fangirls began to surround them.
"OPPA CAN YOU SIGN THIS?" "OPPA HAVE THIS!" "OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?!" "OPPA OPPA!!"
"Oppa more like moron.."mumbled Chorong. 
The principal came and told the boys to come to his office.
*Knock* *Knock* 
Chorong came in and bowed "You would like to speak to me?"
"Ahh Boys, I would like you to meet our president Park Chorong. She'll help you around, so whenever you need help please feel free and ask her."said the principal
"Neeeh"said the boys. 
"Chorong-ah why don't you show them around now since there isn't much people here."said the principal.
"Neeeh"said Chorong. 

-Around School-
Chorong was walking around with the 7 boys while talking and explaining everything.
"Hyung she is pretty cute."Sungyeol whispered.
Sunggyu just smirked. 
"Should you introduce yourself first?"said Sunggyu.
*What? Is he dumb or just insane..* thought Chorong.
"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Park Chorong. President of Seoul High School."bowed Chorong with a cute ayego
The 7 boys were taken back, too shock to say a something.
*Haha you fallen for my cuteness?* thought Chorong.
"Hello we are INFINITE."They all said.
One by one they said who they were. 
"Nice to met you all."said Chorong. "Well we are here, this is your dorm and if you need any help please be sure to contact me. My dorm is right over here."
"Give me your phone."said Sunggyu. 
*WHAT*thought Chorong.
"You DID say if you need any help please be sure to contact you?"smirked Sunggyu. 
Chorong was gave him her phone still shocked. 
Sunggyu smirked and dialed his number and called his phone.
"There so if we do need any help we can call each other?"said Sunggyu.
"I didn't mean it that way, I meant if you do. Just look for me."said Chorong.
"Wells that would waste time. It's better if I would call you."said Sunggyu.
"Just call me if you only need help. I don't have time"said Chorong.
"What do you think I was going to do?"said Sunggyu.
The boys were just looking at them arguing. They didn't dare to say a word because they knew Sunggyu would just kill them.
"I don't know.. FLIRT?"said Chorong.
"FLIRT?? YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT?"said Sunggyu.
"I don't know! You are a player from what I heard!!!"said Chorong. "Well now I'll be going now! It was nice meeting you all" 
"Bye" bowed Infinite.
Chorong stromed off. 
"Hyung I think you just lost that arugment."said Sungyeol.
"SHUT UP!!!!!!"screamed Sunggyu. 

-AT APINK'S DORM-
*BANG*
"She's home."said Neaun.
"UGH THAT JERK. HOW DARE HE TAKE MY PHONE AND DAIL HIS NUMBER IN!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!!!"scream Chorong.
"Did you meet them?! How are they?! Spill it! NOW!!"said Bomi.
Chorong told them the whole story.
"Wow they sound so bad!"squealed Yookyung.
"UGH REALLY?!"said Chorong.
"So what are you going to do? What if he calls you."said Neaun.
"I doubt he will after what just happen."said Chorong.
*My My My your My..* 
"Chorong your phone is ringing."said Naeun.
"Who number is this?"said Chorong. She put the phone on speaker. "Hello?"
"Yah we don't enough beds."said Sunggyu.
"Does it look like it's my fault?"said Chorong.
"Is that Chorong? HEEEY CHORONG!!!"said Hoya.
"Hey Hoya!"said Chorong. 
"Yah you are the president whatever. Did you not say that if you need any help please be sure to contact you?"said Sunggyu.
"Ugh I'm coming."said Chorong. "Great.." 
"I'll come and help you"said Eunji. "Since I have the keys to get extra beds."
"Alright, We'll be home late so just eat without us."said Chorong. 
"Okay Bye!"They all said.