Chapter 4

Who I Am

(A/N I UPDATED. :O So I did this thing where you search up your first name in Google and the first image that there is that’s you in 10 years and I turned white, had red hair and had REALLY big s. LOL, and my friend Christine is going to turn into a car. XD I couldn’t stop laughing…)

You tell me, tell me why, you show me, show me why

 Neon wae geureoni daeche nan hante why

 You tell me, tell me why, you show me, show me why

 Cham aireoni naega piryo eobtni-i-i-i-i

 

Neon jeongmal mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery

 Mystery, mystery, aldagado moreu neun neo

 Igeot cham mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery

 Mystery, mystery

(Mystery – B2ST)

“Chanhee, smile, you’re too serious sometimes.” My mom said as we ate dinner, I shrugged and shoved some rice and kimchi. She sighed “So how was the mall today?” I simply shrugged in response “Chanhee, silence is rude you know?” Dad said sternly, “I had food in my mouth.” I said after swallowing, he sighed “Fine, but next time your mother ask you something give her an actual answer, not just a shrug.” “Mianhae, Appa.” I deadpanned. “What did you buy, Chanhee?” My mother questioned “Some clothes; Jackets, shirts, jeans.” I said distractedly and shoved more food into my mouth, I was too occupied with my thoughts and wondering what L. Joe was doing.

-L. Joe’s POV (I so bet you didn’t see that one coming, huh?)-

“Byunghun!” my mom called “What?” I yelled back, partially distracted, I mean Adventure Time was on! What the hell would my mother possibly need during Adventure Time?! “Chunji’s here!” She yelled from downstairs, I instantly jumped up and rushed down to her. “Where?!” I cried, she smirked “I lied; I just need your lazy to come down here.” She said and ruffled my hair when I pouted “No fair! That’s cheating Omma!” She shrugged nonchalantly and pointed at the table, “Go set it up while I get finish dinner.” I went into the Kitchen and got out some plates and utensils and set them down on the table. “So what are we having?” I chirped, “Mac&Cheese.” She said as she set down a pan of gooey cheesy goodness. I started to bounce in my seat and immediately scooped into my bowl.

 I was busy scarfing down the Mac&Cheese, when the front door opened “Annyeong, everyone!” my mom’s boyfriend, Seunghyun, called, “Annyeong, Hyung!” I called back; he smiled at me “Mac&Cheese?” he asked in amusement and I nodded with puffed out cheeks like a chipmunk because I had Mac&Cheese in my mouth. Seunghyun Hyung sat across from me and scooped himself a plate “So how was your day?” he asked pleasantly, I loved Seunghyun, he was 10 BILLION times better than my mom’s last boyfriend. “It was good; I went to the mall with Channie, C.A.P, Niel, Ricky, Changjo and Christine.” He nodded “Sounds fun.” I held back my laughter as I remembered our jokes about Channie’s mom, his mom was the only mom we would joke about because it wasn’t true, Mrs. Lee was so dedicated to her family, and she would never sleep around. “What’s so funny?” Seunghyun Hyung said as mom sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. “Us making fun of Channie’s mom.” I said with a shrug and laughed a little; Seunghyun Hyung laughed and rolled his eyes. “Oh, Byunghun, stop making fun of poor Mrs. Lee!” mom said, shaking her head.

I shrugged and lost my laughter instantly, Chunji always shrugged, he has been acting weird lately, always so nervous, secretive, like he was hiding something. Chunji and I have been best friends since we were in diapers and the thought of him not telling me something big was really bothering me. We told each other everything, he was like the brother I never had.

 “You okay, Byunghun?” mom curiously asked, I shrugged again and pulled out my phone and texted Chunji and asked him if he was alright, but I knew he wasn’t going to reply for a while. He was probably spending time with his family, his family were one of those family’s that ‘Put time aside to bond’ type of family. I always was kind of jealous of that, it always been only my mom and I for a long time before she got serious with Seunghyun, she always worked to support the two of us, we barely bonded, Chunji and his parents were extremely close.

“Byunghun?” I looked up into my mother’s concerned eyes “Dae, Omma?” I asked forcing a smile so I didn’t worry her. “Is something wrong between you and Chanhee?” I sighed “I honestly don’t know, Omma, I feel like he’s not telling me something.” I said quietly, she looked thoughtful “Well, Byunghun, if it’s important then he’ll tell you eventually.” “I guess.” I said in resignation and started to play with my food.

“Chunji is such a serious kid though, he needs to relax sometimes.” Seunghyun smiling lightly at me, I laughed and furiously nodded “Yeah, he does, I try to tell him, but he’s stubborn as hell!” I said frowning, “He doesn’t like smiling.” That what people thought what was weird about our friendship. I was the random, outgoing, crazy, and loud, spoke my mind, tried to be nice and loved to smile. Chunji on the other hand was quiet, a bit shy, isolated, and at times unfriendly, kept to himself, didn’t like to smile, stubborn and brutally honest.  But, like they say, opposites attract, Chunji was my best friend in the whole world! My phone buzzed and I eagerly checked it but frowned when I saw it was C.A.P texting about some stupid guy at the market today.

Maybe T-Bear was bothering Chunji again, it had been almost 3 months since T-Bear’s death and it had hurt Chunji badly or maybe it was something else? I mentally sighed, what could possibly be so bad that he couldn’t trust me with? He knew I would take every secret to the grave.

“Ugh, I saw two men kissing at the market today.” Mom said to Seunghyun and I, I made a disgusted face, God, I hated ing fags. ing fags need to stop with the PDA, it was ing disgusting and it grossed me out. It was creeping the out of me, what boy would want to kiss another boy? It was confusing the out of me, it made no sense to me, and it wasn’t natural. I hate homos.

Homos…

No, no, no, no way in hell was Chunji a . That definitely wasn’t what he was hiding from me; Chunji was the straightest guy I knew! My best friend wasn’t a ; I can’t believe I even thought that for a second. What the hell was wrong with me? But what was wrong with, Chunji?

(A/N AHHH, L. JOE YOU ING HOMOPHOBIC . D:< It’s okay, I still love you, LOL. COMMENT PLEASE. No, like seriously, if y’all don’t comment I will cut off your s with a plastic spoon. LOL, just kidding…Maybe… COMMENT.)