Chapter 23

Who I Am

(A/N WOOOOOOT, I UPDATED, BRO. Anyway, my loyal , lol, jk, VOTE. Like seriously, like I will rip out your ovaries/ and throw you in a ditch filled with fire ants if you don’t. :D OKAY, THIS IS SHORT, SO DON’T SHOOT MY FOOT.)

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
Once you go there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

(Viva La Vida – Cold Play)

-Chunji’s POV-

The next day I knocked on my front door, feeling like a complete stranger. I hadn’t knocked on my front door since Halloween, and that had just been us joking around. My dad answered and something flickered in his eyes. Love? Pain? Regret? Hate? I couldn’t tell what it was. He stepped aside and allowed me into the house. I followed him to the living room, feeling alienated from the house. It seemed unfamiliar, though I had lived here my whole life. Eomma looked away hastily, she was sitting on the couch. Oh, god, I wished she would just hug e. I just wanted my mom to hold me, and to love me like a mother should. I took a deep breath and said “I’m gay, I’m dating L. Joe , I’m never going to be straight. But I love you guys even if you don’t lo-lo-lo…” My throat was closing on me and I couldn’t force the words out anymore, I in a choked breath, desperately trying to hold in my tears. “Chanhee…I don’t approve of you being gay.” My father said sternly. “It’s unholy.” “Damn it, Appa! The bible says you are to stone a woman to death if she’s not a when you marry her, if Eomma wasn’t a when you married her, would you stone her to death?” They stared at me, shocked but silent. I shook my head wildly, my slouch beanie almost flying off my head. I fixed it with trembling hands. “No! You wouldn’t! So why do you hide behind the bible when it’s convenient? I don’t get it, I’m your son! Why can’t you just love me?!” I was shouting now. But my voice dropped off and I fell to my knees, burying my face in my hands. “Why can’t you just love me?” I whimpered, tears leaking down my cheeks. Strong arms pulled me to my feet and then my dad hugged me tightly. “I do love you, Chanhee.” He whispered,  taking my beanie off and throwing it onto the ground so he could my hair. “I do.” I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed into his chest, wanting him to just hug me and never let me go. Eomma moved towards us and hugged us both. “God, we love you, Chanhee, we don’t like you being gay, we don’t like it at all, but we love you.” Appa said, his strong arms so tight it almost hurt. He slowly released me but my hair as I clung to him. “Chanhee, sweetie.” Eomma, said gently and placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned to my mother, she held her arms out and I flung myself into them. “Eomma.” I whimpered. “Saranghaeyo.” “Nado Saranghae, Chanhee-ah, I really do.” She whispered and kissed my forehead. “Can I live with you guys again? Please?” I begged. “Of course you can, Chanhee. We don’t like you being gay, but we’ll try to work through this, arrasso?” Appa said gently and I nodded. Eomma smiled at him weakly. “Jiyong..he can stay? For good?” Appa nodded. “Dae, I love my son.” He said and smiled at me softly. I rested my head on my mom’s shoulder and closed my eyes, content for the moment. Eomma gently rocked with me on our feet, hugging me to her. After a while, I finally moved away from my mom, she smiled at me, love radiating off her. I knew I could always count on my mom she is…by Between The Trees popped into my head and I found myself speaking the lyrics. “My mom is my super hero, my laughter and my shoulder to cry on.” I said softly and she kissed me. “Saranghae, Lee Chanhee.””Saranghae, Eomma.” I said not wanting to think of what they had done to me and how much it hurt. I went upstairs and called L. Joe. “Well?” he asked anxiously when he answered the phone. “I’m home.” I said, cracking a smile. “Yay! Chunji that’s awesome!” he cheered. “How are things with your mom and Seunghyun?” I asked. He sighed, “I told my mom I asked you to be my mine, she’s not happy about it either, Chunji but she’s accepting it, at least, so is Seunghyun. He says homophobia is so last season.” He sadi in a crappy imitation of Seunghyun’s deep voice, I laughed. I told L. Joe about my bible comparison and L. Joe laughed bitterly. “So if m mom and dad have ever gotten married, he would’ve stoned her? Or no, because they’d had a son together?” I shrugged. “I don’t know, I don’t really see Seunghyun pulling a the lottery on your mom though” I said and he laughed a little. “God, the bible is just a ed up book, I wonder if a guy ever married s girl he really liked and ed her, but she didn’t bleed. He was probably like…BLEED . BLEED!” We both laughed at that and I ended up crying I was laughing so hard. “God, I love you, L. Joe.” I said and he laughed a little. “Prove it, ! First official date tonight?” Movies?” He offered and I smiled. “I would love to, L. Joe.” I said honestly and he cheered. “Victory screech!” he screamed and did the victory screech from Sponge Bob. I laughed and we set a time to go to the movies tonight before hanging up.

(A/N WHOA, HOLD THE UP. QUUUUURRRRL, Y U BE STEALIN’ MY MAN, QURL, I WILL CUT YEW. SHANIQUA HOLD MY URRANGS, THIS ABOUT TO BE SLAMMED. Lol, no, I VANT TO GO ON A VATE WITH L. JOE TOO. D: ? *Wink Wink* VOTE PLEASE AND COMMENT! SUBSCRIBERS MAKE ME HAPPY LIKE A WEED MAKES A STONER HAPPY! :D)

Junseob (JunhyungxYoseob – B2ST)

2

Elvin (ElixKevin – U-KISS)

1

Banglo (BangxZelo – B.A.P)

1

Jonglo (JongupxZelo – B.A.P)

 

(Myungyeol (L/MyungsooxSungyeol – INFINITE)

5

Myungjong (L/MyungsooxSungjong – INFINITE)

1

Dongvin (DonghoxKevin – U-KISS)

1

Eunhae (EunhyukxDonghae – SUJU)

1

Yewook (YesungxRyeowook – SUJU)

 

2MIN (TaeminxMinho – SHINee)

1

Jongkey again? (JonghyunxKey – SHINee)

2

Daejae (DaehyunxYoungjae – B.A.P)

1

Rickjoe (RickyxL.Joe – TEENTOP)

1

Changrick (ChanjoxRicky – TEENTOP)

2

Hunhan

2

VOTE ES, VOTE, OR I WILL STONE YOU TO DEATH, YEAH, I’M JESUS.