Chapter 25

Who I Am

(A/N I know, hate me I haven’t updated in like 11 days, I’m evil, bro. ANYWAY, I have grown a very big obsession with EXO. I LOVE KRIS, LUHAN, SEHUN, KAI, BAEKHYUN, CHEN AND CHANYEOL! By the way I’m going to reveal who won the thing in the end of the chapter, I was so sure it was going to Myungyeol but it wasn’t! So there’s a hint, ANYWAY, HAVE Y’ALL HEARD TEENTOP’S NEW SONG! Yeah, I didn’t like it, BUT L. JOE WAS ING Y WITH HIS PURPLE HAIR WHICH IS BY THE WAY MY FAVORITE COLOR. But yeah, Niel was got y he has his “Clap” hair again so he isn’t uggin’ anymore~)

No lyrics today~

(No lyrics today – Sabrina)

WARNING: Lots of cursing, well, more than usual.

-Chunji’s POV-

She eyed him carefully before coming over to us. “Hi, Byunghun.” She said flatly, completely ignoring me. “Don’t call me that, don’t you dare talk to me you ing .” L. Joe whispered shakily. He looked at me with desperate eyes. This hadn’t just broken heart, she had ripped it out of his chest and beat the living out of it. “Nice to see you too.” She said sarcastically.

“Get the away, you , no one needs your STD’s near them, ugh, I practically see them crawling all over you, horrifying how disgusting you are really.” I growled. “Shut the up, , I heard about you.” She said nastily, glaring at me in hate. I shrugged, “Whatever, I’m gay, I really don’t care if you approve or not, now go run off to opening your nasty legs for someone else who is desperate enough to want you, okay?”

”Go die, Chunji.” She growled. I held my hands up innocently, “Hey, hey, hey, don’t hate me just because you don’t have the brains and restraint to keep you damn legs shut.” She glared harder, if that were possible, if looks could kill everyone in this damn restaurant would be dead right now.

“You need to learn how to shut the up and mind your own god damn business, what happened between me and L. Joe had nothing to do with you.” I snorted, “You cheating on my best friend had nothing to do with me? Oh my god, don’t make me laugh. , please, your stupidity burns, I can basically feel my brain cells dying while I’m around you.” L. Joe shook his head, “I should’ve listened to Chunji when he told me you were going behind my back, then I wouldn’t have found you in bed with another guy, man, you’re just so classy, Jiyeon. (Sorry, if you like her, I just hate her for some reason.)

Jiyeon flipped her hair and shrugged, “Whatever L. Joe, see? No one actually likes you, your dad, you mom’s ex-boyfriend, me…you have no one.” “, he has me, who the do you think you are?” I said fiercely, glaring t her. “And if you don’t shut the up and get the away, I promise you I will rip off your plastic s and shove them up your STD infested , it shouldn’t be hard considering how loose it probably is by now.” She rolled her eyes, “Guess what Chunji? I don’t care what you say, you’re just some pathetic kid that cuts himself over a stupid dog.” I laughed cruely, “Considering I’m older than you, you can’t call me a kid and also if you ever talk about my dog again, I’ll rip out your ovaries and make you eat it.” She smirked “What happened to your hand? Did your ego fall and break it?” “Oh my god, this ! I just can’t deal… What are you in the ing kindergarten? Come back to me when you get better responses.” L. Joe raised his eyebrow, “And actually, I broke it, and I’ll gladly do the same to your neck you don’t leave us alone right now.” Jiyeon laughed and flipped her hair again, “Whatever L. Joe, my food is ready I’ll see you later.” She winked at him before getting her food and leaving.

L. Joe tough face dropped as soon as she walked out. “God, damn it, Chunji.” He whispered, “I know she’s a , I know she cheated on me, but I miss her so damn much, I really loved her, you know that’s not the same girl, I fell in love with.” Panic rose in me, Oh, god, please, please don’t let L. Joe break up with me to get back together with that dirty . “I know Hunnie, (LOL, SEE WHAT I DID THERE? No? Okay..) but you have to get over her, she’ll only hurt you, I said honestly, he sighed. “I know Channie, I’m sorry, I just…it hurts, a lot.” I leaned over the table and pressed my lips to his gently and smiled at him softly. “Let it go, L. Joe, you’ve got 99 problems but that isn’t one of them.” He laughed a little as our order number was called, we got our food and sat back down together, starting to eat. “You’re right, Chunji, es can stay in the past and in someone else’s bed.” He said with a wink. I smiled relaxing a bit, “Atta boy, L. Joe, that dumpster.” He grinned and leaned over, kissing me sweetly.”Tell you what Chunji, we say it to the es and do us.” “As long as I don’t count s one of those es, I’m down with that.” I said and sipped my soda. “Well of course you’re one of those es, you’re my !” he said cheerfully and chomped on a fry. “I hope that thing gives you a heart attack.” I grumbled and he laughed. “So what do you want to do when we finish eating?” I asked curiously, L. Joe grinned and winked. “I have an idea, but it’s a secret, so shush!”

We finished eating and got back in L. Joe’s car. “Close your eyes!” he commanded me and I rolled my eyes but complied anyway. We drove in comfortable silence, my eyes shut tight. A little while later, I felt the car stop. “Arrasso, keep your eyes closed!” he sand and I heard him get out the car. He opened my door and led me out. We walked for a little before we stopped “Okay, you can open your eyes now, Channie.” He said and I popped them open eagerly.

We were standing on the edge of one of the cliffs that looked out on the town’s beach. “Oh, L. Joe.” I whispered, “Do you like it?” he asked nervously as I fixed my eyes on the setting sun, A small smile made its way across my face. “I love it.” I said honestly. I turned to him and kissed him deeply, and he wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sorry for everything, Channie.” He whispered before kissing me again. “Don’t worry about it.” I mumbled in between our lips. He grabbed my hand and we smiled as we watched the sun go down, that sponge wasn’t going to come between us and tomorrow we could go talk to C.A.P, things would work out for us, they had too.

(A/N Damn, Chunji, got some feist! Anyway, obviously, L. Joe’s hair is purple now but Chunji’s hair is still red because I don’t really like his hair now, I liked L. Joe’s, Changjo’s, and Niel’s. Chunji’s was alright. Also, I don't really like brave sounde because I don't like the songs they write it just sounds so retro and eighty's and their songs are just plain horrible.)

NOW THE WINNER FOR MY NEXT STORY!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

(Inserts drum roll)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................................................…............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HUNHAN!

CONGRATULATIONS SEHUN AND LUHAN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

COMMMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNTTTTT!