Chatper 19

Who I Am

(A/N DOUBLE UPDATE THAT IS REALLY SHORT-ISH KIND OF…I GUESS? OMG, Y’ALL DORADORA DANCE IS SO ING Y, ELI, KISEOP, KEVIN AND DONGHO, OH MY GOD! KISEOP LIFTING HIS SHIRT, I THINK I DIED. ASDFGHJKL; Have y’all watched Roof Top Prince and Love Rain? SO GOOD, BRO. Yoochun is so hot and JANG GEUN SUK, OH MY GOD. I LOVE HIS HAIR, but his style could be tweaked a little.)

Doue...

Kimi ni nani mo tsutaerarenakattan darou?

 Mainichi maiban tsunotteku omoi

 Afuredasu kotoba

 Wakatteta noni

(Why did I fall in love with you – DBSK/TVXQ)

-Chunji’s POV-

There was a knock on Christine’s door about an hour after we got back. I had told her about almost kissing L. Joe and she grinned and told me she always suspected he was gay without even knowing it.

L. Joe stood in the doorway, he had his aviators on, and god damn, he looked y with his wheat colored hair (Crazy hair) “I need to talk to Chunji, alone.” He spoke very slowly. I walked out, “The backyard.” I said and he nodded. We went to the backyard together and we went into Christine’s shed. We the single light in there and shut the door. “Chunji…I…” He was getting nervous. We were standing close together due to all the stuff crowded into the shed. I wanted him, I wanted him more than I ever had before. I reached towards him and pulled his aviators off. “God, you’re beautiful, Byunghun.” I said and set his aviators down. “Chanhee.” He whispered, I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care if he was a homophobe or the biggest in the world. I moved in quickly and pressed my lips to his, (OH, HOT DAMN, GET SOME~) He was shocked and didn’t kiss back for few seconds but then kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close, crushing my lips on his. I wanted this for so god damn long, I bit his bottom lip and he granted my tongue entrance. I massaged my tongue with his, being secretly gay, I never actually made out with anymore before. I kissed two girls and that was it, if you didn’t count the drunk kiss with Himchan. L. Joe dated a girl for two years. Now he experienced with this kind of thing, and he was sure as hell putting it to good use. I stumbled into the wall and held L. Joe close. I tugged at his shirt and he let me take it off. I took off my own and we fell to the floor, making out, (It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes…please.) I ran my hands on his chest and he shuddered in response. My hands moved down and gripped his belt, I went to unbuckle it but suddenly, L. Joe broke away from me and punched me in the face. Hard. I might add, and shoved me away from him. Absolute terror was on his face. “Holy , Holt mother ing .” He blindly slapped his hand around until he found his shirt. He pulled it on hastily, “That didn’t happen! You got it, ?” He snapped, pointing a threatening finger at me. “L. Joe-“”Shut the up, Chunji! You sorry er!” He grabbed his aviators and ran his hands through his hair, trying to fix it. He wiped his mouth and spit several times. He moved towards the door of the shed and paused. “If you tell anyone, I’ll kill you, , got it?” I nodded weakly, he looked at the vast on my hand, “I’ll break your other hand, , I’ll break your whole arms, I’m not a like you!” He shoved the door open and hurried away. I sat and listened to the sound of his car speeding down the street. I pulled my knees up to my bare chest and rested my forehead on them, I squeezed my eyes shut. “Chunji, you’re a ing idiot, of course he’ll never like you.” I whispered to myself. “Separate what you hate from what you love once and for all, and if you tumble my way I can catch you; if you follow my lead then I’ll bet you. It’s feeling heavier, hold it steadier, I see; life is throwing you curves. You can make it, take it in, try again, you don’t deserve this.” I whispered shakily as the song popped up in my head and then I quietly laughed. It was not a humorous laugh. There was nothing funny about this situation. But if my life were a movie, A time for Yohe by Between The Trees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX7J6MkO5T0) would be playing in the background right now. The shots would switch between me sitting here like this, and L. Joe driving home. He would pull over and rest his head on the steering wheel, biting his lip and squeezing his eyes shut, it would be all in slow motion and then  I would let a tear toll down my cheek, so I pretended I was in a movie, and let it happen. I imagined a crowd watching in sadness and hating L. Joe. (IMPOSSIBLE, HE’S MY BOO. So back the off before I cut y’all’s s off with a plastic spoon and for the boys I’ll castrate you with a plastic spoon. I say that with entire love! [:<) Oh, grow up, Chunji. This wasn’t a movie, this was my life and I just ruined everything I held dear. Oh, why had I kissed him? Now he’d never talk to me, I had to everything up with my delusional thinking that maybe he’d just love me back that way I did, but no, the reality was that he didn’t, and I had to find out the hard (But pleasurable. Sorry, just had to add it!) way. “You gonna be okay, Chunji?” Christine asked as she walked into the shed and sat next to me. “No.” I choked out, “I want my Eomma.” I was 18, I wasn’t a dumb little kid anymore, but I just couldn’t help but say that. I wanted my mom so bad, I wanted her and my dad. I hugged my knees tighter and whimpered out, “I just want my mom.” “Look, I’ll take Changjo and we’ll talk to your parents for you, Chunji, okay? Unless you wanna come?” I shook my head. “I don’t want to go, I don’t want to go unless they’re going to willingly take me back, I can’t take more rejection, I just can’t, Christine.” She handed me my shirt and hugged me tightly. “I’ll call, Changjo. You can go hang out with Niel and Ricky and we’ll let you know what happens and Chunji…don’t worry about, L. Joe, he’s confused, he’ll come around.” She said softly, trying to reassure me. She helped me up and I pulled on my shirt and slowly walked back to her house wanting to sleep and wake up and pretend none of this happened.

(AWH, POOR CHUNJI, WHY L. JOE? Y U KISS MY BABY AND U LEAVE HIM? HUH? QUUUUUUURRRRL, I OUGHTA SLAP YOU. SHAWNTIANA HOLD MY PURSE, IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. Lol, anyway THEY KISSED, BRO….then L. Joe did a douche move…. COMMENTO PLEASEO~ I love U-KISS and B.A.P! BYEEEE!!)