Seven

A ChaeKey story

Oh no no no! Of all the people I could be doing a collaboration with, why SHINee.. No, I should have objected and said we were too busy, what was I thinking! Oh right, I wasnt..

I looked around the room in panic, wanting nothing more than to go running after our manager and telling him I changed my mind.

I stood up to leave, determined to undo this horror, when I saw Minzy from the corner of my eye. She was blushing for God's sake.. how could I do something as cruel as cancelling a big event like this for her? She had the biggest crush on Taemin to begin with. To be honest, I dont think he even knows she exists, but that didnt mean I would stand in her way.

 

Oh shoot, I guess there was nothing I could do.

 

I sat through the entire day wondering how many days this collab would be. One event usually takes three days of practice. And I didnt have to be around him I guess, We were going to be nine people in a room. That's the size of Girls Generation, damn you could easily get lost in that crowd, right? 

 

But what if he searched me out, and wanted to talk? Secretly I loved it when he wanted to talk to me. I liked the fact that the tables have changed, and suddenly he wants to know me again. Why? Can he not get over me? Can he not let me go, can he find no other to replace me? Sadistic happiness used to fill my mind and give me calm when I thought of things like that. The way he looked at me, I just knew he would never feel that way for anyone else. Or was I just imagining things, living in a wishful world where he would always long for me?

 

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
 

Key:

 

The moment I was told that 2NE1 had agreed for a collab, my jaw dropped. What? I was so sure she wouldnt have any of it. She hated me. She hated me so much. Why would she ever say yes to it? Maybe she didnt have a say in it, maybe her company just forced it on her.

 

All I ever wanted to do since I realised my mistake was make things the way they were. I want that old Chaerin back. I dont want this new "CL" in which she's the cool chick not recognizing me when we pass by. I want the old one, the one that would let me borrow any of her notes, who would stay up all night talking to me.. the one who would tell me I could do anything, and who trusted me with all her secrets. I made a mistake, but I have been paying the price for a long, long time; to the point where my heart is sick of yearning for her, sick of wanting her. All I want is her, no one else even comes close. What spell did you cast on me? Why did you cast it, and how do I free myself?

"So, do you actually know anyone from 2NE1?" my thoughts were interupted by Jonghyun approaching me with a can of pop in hand.

I rolled my eyes. "Why would I know them? Pshh.." I am a very good liar, and Jonghyun didnt suspect a thing. He shrugged and sat down in the chair opposite me. 

"Well, Dara's hot is all I'm saying" he chuckled, his eyes literally gleaming at the thought of meeting a new girl.

"Minzy is a great dancer," Taemin reasoned. "Not as good as me, but still.." he laughed to himself.

"What are you guys talking about?" Onew said, walking in with a chicken bucket. Damn this boy could smell a chicken a mile away.

"Whom you prefer in 2ne1.." Taemin explained.

"Oh really?" Onew asked. "Bom, for me."

"Why?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well just.. I love chicken, she loves corn.. I think we would have something to talk about."

"Hah!" I scoffed "What great reasoning.." I said sarcastically.

Onew looked a little hurt, but quickly recovered, feigning complete innocence "Then whom do you like in 2NE1?"

I would have killed this guy if only I wasnt aware of the blush creeping into my face.

 


Hey guys sorry this is short and I havent updated/edited in a while. I hope u guys comment and subsrcibe cos that's what keeps me going! I luv u guys so much!