One

A ChaeKey story

My breathing becomes harder and my heart begins to pump faster as I feel how close he is to me..

God, I love it when he's so close to me. 

I close my eyes and try to calm the thumping in my chest. Most days I dont feel this way - most days I'm okay just living my life. But on days like these, when I'm backed up against a wall, and he's towering over me with one hand against the wall so I have no place to go.. what can I do?  With his tall frame is looking down at me, his neck slightly tilted as if ready to kiss me, his eyes sincere but with a hint of snarkiness, what can I do?

I open my eyes after what seems like forever. Part of me wants him gone from here when my eyes open, but part of me wants him desperately to stay. I want him here, I always do.. I miss him when I think about him, and it kills me because I cant get rid of him from my mind!

I try so hard not to think about him, I succeed most of the time.. but once in a while someone mentions him.. and my stomach feels so uneasy again. I no longer feel safe and I remember that my feelings for him still remain so much there.

 

"Chae Rin.." he murmurs softly. I inwardly smirk at him, and wonder why he made it all come to this. We could have been together.. We could have been happy.. Why did he do such things to hurt me that I cant let go off?

"I have to go." I say flatly, trying to not let my voice quiver and to not let my emotions show. He slowly moves closer towards me, wrapping his hands around my back. God, I can feel it. He doesnt want to let me go. He's almost sorry.. almost.

I breathe in the scent of his hoodie one last time, trying to remember and savour it before pushing him away gently. He moves back slowly and I can almost feel his heart break.

I open the janitor room door and look back at him. There he is, in the shadows of the room, almost a shadow himself. I put my hand to my chest and feel it beating. It beats this way only for you, Key. Only for you.

I close my eyes and savour your memories.. how you feel like and the goosebumps you give me when you touch me. I hate to admit it but I love you. 

I take a deep breath and step out of the room. I slowly close the door behind me wishing for all my life I could go back and feel your touch again.

 

I loved you so much Key. Too bad it didnt work out.

 


 A/N: Hey guys! I know I started this as a oneshot, but I might make it into a proper fanfic if you guys want.. I'm actually really interested in this story. Let me know if you guys want a full story.. Subscribe and comment cos that keeps me and my stories going. I usually update when someone appreciates/critiques something of mine. It feels good!

 

Take care!!