Day with Daehyun

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

Wednesday already and the moment you woke up, you saw a message from Daehyun.

 

From Jung Daehyun

Good morning. ^^~ 2PM later, don't forget. See you.<3

 

You smiled and headed downstairs to ask permission from your mom. She saw how excited you are so she told you to calm down and eat first before telling her everything. You laughed then followed her. After eating, you asked permission and of course, she permitted you but she told you that that guy should take you home if you ended up late. You nodded and smiled and played with Seyong as you give him something to eat. You carried him and stayed on the garden then gave him a refreshing bath. As you do it, you remembered Jinyoung again and sighed.

 

Should I change your name to something else?” As you talked to Seyong and your mom heard so she got a hint that something's not good is happening to you. After the the bath, you headed back to your room and locked yourself there. There's really something wrong with her.” On lunch time, your mom came inside your room and just saw you lying on the bed doing nothing.

 

Sweetie. Is Jinyoung not going here this week or will you go out with him?” You wondered while your mom suddenly asked that question.

NO.” You said coldly.

And mom, I'm going to shower now. Talk to you later!” You quickly headed to the bathroom to escape the next questions of your mom. After taking a bath, you started preparing. You chose a pastel colored jumper to wear and it looks so cute. You comb your hair and everything. After an hour you're up. You asked if your mom can dropped you infront of WM. Being her one and only child, she consented. You proceeded infront of your house and wait for the car.

[Credits to the photo owner]

 

While infront of WM University, Daehyun arrived 30 minutes earlier than the meeting time. Obviously he's excited. Very good timing because the moment he arrived infront of the campus, Jinyoung was going out of WM with CNU.

 

Oh, annyeong haseyo. Jinyoung hyung, Shinwoo hyung!” CNU was okay with Daehyun so he quickly greeted him back with a smile and Jinyoung with a cold voice.

Are you going to transfer to WM now and be in our team?” CNU joked.

Ani. I'm just waiting for my friend.” He answered.

 

Then CNU bid goodbye to Daehyun and Jinyoung was not even talking. He bowed to the two and they went away. CNU asked Jinyoung why is he like that to Daehyun but he didn't answer him too and CNU just let his mood to be like that. At exactly 2PM, you finally arrived on the meeting place. You quickly saw Daehyun so you stepped out of the car with a past pace. Your mom was laughing as she stepped out also. You Daehyun bowed and greeted your mom.

 

Oh, Daehyun-ssi. I just brought her here and I'm now leaving. You two take care.”

NE!” You said in chorus and you both watched her drove away. Daehyun greeted you again with his famous eyesmile. You giggled and greeted back.

 

Sae Hee~ssi. I saw Jinyoung awhile ago.” You didn't know how to react and why does he need to mention that to you.

Ah, jinjja?” You just nodded and that's it.

So, Daehyun. Where should we go?” You changed the topic all of a sudden.

Actually, I have a plan but if you want to go somewhere then I'll bring you there.” You thought for awhile if you really want to go somewhere or do something.

Ah. I want to eat to a private place or buy food then eat it somewhere which is relaxing. Something like that. I want a peaceful place. That's all. Sorry, I'm weird.” You laughed shyly.

No, no. I knew a restaurant that has a private room. I mean, you order food then it will be served for you inside a room which can be a bit relaxing, I guess so. You like to check out?”

KAJA!”

 

Daehyun called a cab then headed to the restaurant that he was suggesting to you and you were like anticipating and thinking that you will enjoy your day with him. You were both quiet inside the cab. The trip didn't take long and you arrived on the location. You quickly headed inside and there was Daehyun who quickly talked on the counter then one girl ushered you to a room. The room has a nice ambiance to eat, you sat for awhile and waited for Daehyun. In a few minutes, he came inside the room too.

 

I just finished ordering. Let's wait for a little while.” You nodded as he sits directly opposite to you. You were just smiling at each other. What an awkward atmosphere you two have while waiting for the food. You kept on wishing for the food to come not because you are hungry but because of the silence you have. Awkward?” You asked him and he just shook his head. Finally, the food was served and it's freaking too much. You're eyes widened when you see the food passing infront of your eyes. Seems like non-stop. When everything was served, you were just looking at him. Wae? Let's eat now.” So you two started eating and not even talking. Suddenly, Daehyun offered you something. He wanted to feed you with the kimbap on his chopsticks. You smiled then eat it. You made an okay sign as you chew it.

 

The food here is daebak!” You blurted out.

Yeah! That's why I brought you here.”

I'm enjoying this!”

Mworago?”

I said I like the food!”

 

Then you suddenly get the Yangnyeom Tongdak using your chopsticks and offered it to him also. He then of course eat it. At least no awkward moments between you. Daehyun started telling something from himself while you kept on saying sorry since you couldn't share anything because of your amnesia. He said that it's just okay and he understands you. You smiled and just listened to the stories that he's sharing plus everything sounds interesting. You had fun eating with him to be honest and he's not boring. When you finished eating,

 

Where should we go next?” He asked.

I told you. Amnesia.”

Sorry!”

 

You laughed and said it's okay. You both headed out of that cool restaurant then took a cab and wondered where you'll going but even though he will tell you, you don't know it. In result, you just didn't ask him. To Itaewon, ahjussi.” Daehyun instructed the cab driver then even though you haven't said anything yet, he gladly described you the place that he just said. He told you that you will have fun there because of the so many stores that you can visit there. It's just that there's a time that there will be a big crowd. You can find many nationalities having fun there. There are bars, shopping centres, clubs and everything. And I can't wait!” You blurted out and he just gave you his eyesmile again. You shifted your gaze on the road and there's the awkward atmosphere again.

 

Are you and Jinyoung hyung close with each other?” You rolled eyes and looked at him with a serious face. *Why is he that curious and why always Jinyoung? My ears are hurting hurting that name!*

No. Just friends. Like, hi-hello. So Daehyun?” You tried to escaped again on that questions.

Wae?”

Are we getting near already?”

We're actually here!”

 

Daehyun paid the cab and dragged you out of it. That Itaewon is really a busy place. Too many people but looks good because it has everything. It would be fun.

 

Hold on my sleeves, miss.” You suddenly remembered Jinyoung when you first went out with him and he toured you on WM. It took you minutes to get back on earth.

Hey!”

Oh! Okay.”

 

You then started roaming around Itaewon and your eyes were so satisfied. Just like what you said before, first time are really the best. You were going in-out on every stalls since their items there were really great. It feels like you want to buy every item that will caught your eyes. Daehyun feels happy when he saw you so satisfied. You then entered a accessories store. Everything's so cute to wear. You then tried to Daehyun a headband with a little crown and snapped a picture of him then laughed. He then pick a mask and put it on you for you to stop laughing. You gave him your death glare but he gave you his smile so you ended up smiling also, more like blushing.

 

I'll buy these two and let's wear it.”

It's okay for me! But you will look stupid on that headband.”

It's cute though!”

 

You did mehrong then he paid for that items and stepped out of that store. You continued strolling on the stalls there and it's getting dark already but still, you're having fun so you don't want to end. Daehyun then found a clothing store, actually a couple store. He just stood first infront of that store and stared and you wondered why until you found out that it's a couple store. You smiled and said, “KAJA!” You dragged him inside and he looked the happiest. He started looking out for something and you did your business too checking some cool clothing. Not until he called you and showed you two same-colored sweaters, for male and female. He was giving you his what-do-you-think look and you were really just looking and trying to piss him off.

 

Hey, talk!” he said but then you pointed on your mask. He removed it.

Now, talk.”

It looks great and---------”

 

Before you even finished your last statement he paid for that items and dragged you out of the store. He then gave you one and you accepted it. “Go wear it. It's cold here.” You nodded and wear it to top your shirt and Daehyun wore it too. You also put the hood on and it compliments your mask. He laughed when he said that you look like a gangster. He then took out his phone and asked for a selca. Yes, you are taking a selca in the middle of the busy people and that selca appeared great. “Wait, me too of course!” you said and snapped a selca and this time you removed your mask so your smile will be shown. You continued roaming around again and he was busy doing something on his phone. After that, he showed you something. He posted that selca you did on SNS with a caption of

 

Princess Daehyun and Gangster Sae Hee~”

 

You marveled what is that SNS that he's using and for what. He then explained it to you in the simplest way. “I want to have an account to!” He then dragged you to a bench and you both sat there. He then teach you how to make an account using your phone. You really feel so stupid because even those simple things you can't remember. He then told you to think of a username and a password. “KSH_92 for the username.” You even said it out loud as if you're telling the people to follow you. For the password, of course Daehyun is not looking since it's personal. “I'm done!” You told him and you posted your first tweet, You posted a selca also and put a caption of

 

Daehyun-ssi and noona. Ppyong~”

 

Then it's already 8pm.

 

We need to go, it's already 8pm.” He told you.

Why you have a curfew?”

Aniyo. Because I am with a girl and I need to bring you home.”

 

It sounded so cheesy but very respectful at the same time. You nodded and you went to a foodstore first. He bought some kimbap and gave it to you. “Give it to Mrs. Jung.” You accepted it and quickly find the cab and headed home with him of course. On the cab, you told him your exact address first. Then you felt so sleep but then a scene came up on your mind. You tried to digest it and on that scene, you're also in the cab with a guy. It was Jinyoung. Another memory remembered again. You head hurt for a bit again. You sighed and closed your eyes. You felt like crying, you don't know if it's because of the head ache or the scene you remembered with Jinyoung. Daehyun noticed you feeling unease so he moved closer to you and positioned your head on his shoulder.

 

Are you feeling tired now? Sorry. Go sleep first and I'll just wake you up if we're in your place since I told ahjussi your address.” You nodded with closed eyes and sleep. Moments have passed, he then wake you up. Sae Hee, I think we're around your area. Try to check.” You opened your eyes and tried to check the places, then yes, it's getting near your place so you told the cab driver the right directions. In a few minutes, you arrived at your house. Daehyun paid the cab driver and helped you stepped out of the cab. I'll just greet your mom then I'll go.” You nodded and smiled. You dragged him inside your house for your mom to see that he really bring you home. The moment Daehyun saw your mom, he quickly greeted her.

 

Oh, annyeong haseyo.” Your mom said.

Ah, Mrs. Jung. I need to go now. See you next time.”

Ne! You take care huh! See you.”

 

Then you left your mom first inside the house to led Daehyun on his way out. He bid goodbye and you also. There was Daehyun again, he bid goodbye already but he's not even moving an inch. Wae?” You smiled then suddenly he hold your left hand with his 2 hands and rubbing it. “Bye.” He said then he let go of it and started walking away. You couldn't help but smile because of his little actions. You headed back inside your house with a bright mood and your mom noticed it.

 

You looked so happy, sweetie.”

AH, jinjja? I did enjoy my day with Daehyun. Such a nice guy!”

You better tell me everything tomorrow huh. Go, sleep now.”

Ne! And I'll visit Young Ae and Mi Ae on WM tomorrow.”

 

She gave you an okay sign then you both headed to your own rooms to finally have rest. At 10PM, Jinyoung and his friends arrived on their dorm after their training. Jinyoung headed to bed first while the others were busy with themselves.

 

What's with Jinyoung hyung?” Gongchan asked CNU.

He was like that since we go to school this morning until now, he's like that.”

 

Ofcourse, Baro know why he's like that that's why he's not reacting and just do his business. Jinyoung on the bed was feeling so unease and very uncomfortable. Midnight already but still he couldn't sleep. Something's really bugging him. He kept on turning and tossing on his bed. Hiding under the blanket, putting pillow on his face and doing some crazy things. Not until, Baro noticed him because he's really not yet sleeping. He get up and sit on the bed.

 

Jinyoung hyung?” He then removed his blanket and looked at Baro.

Ne?”

Hyung, mianhae.” Jinyoung get-up and smiled at Baro.

Baro, it's okay. I'm fine. I'm you hyung that's why I'm doing it. Go and sleep now.”

But hyung----”

 

Jinyoung just nodded and nodded it means that everything will be alright. Baro followed him and go to sleep. Jinyoung lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He really couldn't take it, he get up and went out of the room. He made a hot coffee and stayed on the dining area bring his handphone. He took a sip and sighed. He glanced on his phone and ended up seeing a selca of you and him. He buried his face on the table and kept on touching phone. Lighting and blinking, showing his wallpaper. He took a sip again and took his phone. SNS time. He was just reading the tweets of the others to kill time because he really couldn't do anything. Jinyoung was already out of his mind so he tried searching for your name. There were results that appeared. He tried to check each one. The last one was the KSH_92. He opened it and saw just one tweet. He frowned when he saw it. Ofcourse, it's because of he saw the name of Daehyun and there's even a selca. He closed it and buried his head on the table again.